• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Pokemon Follows You?

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
For the most part my Umbreon, because Umbreon is my favorite Pokemon. But usually I have the Pokemon I'm training behind me.

Years
I recently started playing through my HeartGold file again. Seeing as you can't get a Pikachu until you go to Viridian forest, I traded in a Pichu egg from Platinum and now I pretty much walk around with Pikachu everywhere just because I haven't played Yellow in years and the nostalgia is fun, haha.

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2012
Eevee forever :P It's been my favorite Pokemon for a while that follows.
Love it's cute little tail :D

Mysterious

ahahaha NOPE
Years
Usually it's the Pokemon I'm training at the time, however my Espeon is following me most of the time! :'D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2013
Normally, it's whatever Pokemon I'm training at that moment since I like having the one I'm training first in line. However, whenever I'm not training any and just walking around, it's usually my Suicune.

laccey

xooooo
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 3, 2013
i try to have my miltank follow me whenever possible. unless i have a recently-hatched pokemon on my team then i'll keep them out since i figure they'd have more fun exploring the new world. :)

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
Years
I just brought soul silver in January I've been so busy with school and work I haven't really had time to play so as right now My LVL.20 Quilava is following me but usually it just whatever pokemon I training at the time.

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
I started a new HG file a while back, and assuming I'm not training anyone, I've stuck Noctowl to the front my my party most of the time. Probably because it's been doing extremely well as a member of my team.

Before that, I'd have Ampharos. Because Ampharos is awesome <3

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
Pretty much my Shiny espeon. I have two currently but i'm going to migrate one to the Unova region.

Back