• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've never seen or read any of them. Never really cared, tbh, and I doubt I ever will. I don't know a lot about harry potter, but what I do know makes it seem relatively stupid, in my opinion. Is it not as stupid as it seems?

Off-topic, but I'm chaining for a shiny Pokemon, so my nose might as well be touching the screen because I have to make sure I catch every patch. So when the screen goes dark, I see my reflection and feel like such a hipster solely because I'm wearing my glasses. But if I don't wear them, I surely will mess up while chaining because, well, I won't be able to see. I:

Honest

Hi!
Years
^That was hilarious.

And... I don't think pressing your nose so close to the screen's going to increase your chances of seeing a shiny, Jess. :I

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I haven't heard of that, what are you referring to?

Edit:
Tch of course it does, Dipu. No wonder you don't have many shinies.
I actually don't know how many shiny Pokemon you have.

Edit 2:
*eyetwitch*
I was around 30 chains and broke it by running into the wrong Pokemon. I just turned the game off without saving, so I'll be able to use all of those repels next time. Maybe I'll try in a low-level area, considering I'm still new to chaining. I've always been fond of shiny Shinx, so that works out well. {:

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Google Nose! It was their April Fool's prank this year. Google it. hah

I had only one.......... a Solrock. :c

Last edited:

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
I feel lucky to have a bunch of legit shinies. Perhaps I simply put far too many hours into playing pokemon. [I have like 40 odd, around half of which I caught myself, the others I traded for.]

Speaking of putting far too many hours into things; I decided to start drawing a character for a new RP at midnight, It's now 4am and I've just finished.
It came out well though, so I guess it was worth it.

Last edited:

droomph

weeb
Years
I have a shiny Charizard that I got from an egg as a Charmander. Via RNG. Does that count?

Nope, it only counts if you waste half a week of your life trying to get it.

I feel lucky to have a bunch of legit shinies. Perhaps I simply put far too many hours into playing pokemon. [I have like 40 odd, around half of which I caught myself, the others I traded for.]

Speaking of putting far too many hours into things; I decided to start drawing a character for a new RP at midnight, It's now 4am and I've just finished.
It came out well though, so I guess it was worth it.

I remember drinking a McCafe at 9 PM one night and not being able to sleep… what a wonderful night :\

And how many hours do your have on your games then?

Edit: mayhem ensues

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh, I also had an EVed Gallade that I got from a trade.

I game my games away to my friend's little brother, though. Cause my DS had broken, and I liked the girl.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'd give a lot to get a shiny now. Got 0 actually. Too lazy to get dem shinies.
Edit : I assumed you meant "gave" but that typo is good Dipu. Seducing by bonding with the little brother, are we?

droomph

weeb
Years
I stopped reading Harry Potter after the 5th book.

Spoiler:

I guess there was a point in my life when those books came out where I was just starting to figure out exactly where my interests lie. Although I would go on to read much darker fantasy novels later (The Sword of Truth and Stephen King's The Dark Tower series). At the time I was finding it too depressing to really want to continue reading. Like if I don't know...Seseme Street was suddenly invaded by Cold War Russians. Granted it had it's dark moments before the 5th book, but it was in a much more balanced situation that at the time, I appreciated more. I think a re-read would have to be in order though. I feel if I read the books now, I'd not only finish them, I'd most likely really enjoy them.
Imma have to admit I would have liked those books if I had seen the books before the movies. I remember not being able to make it through at least three of those movies because it s boooooooooring.

Also regarding your signature I hate it when Americans use the backwards r like that :p especially since it's actually "ya" so it confuses me for a second. Maybe I'm thinking about it too much.

I have about 285 hours on my Pokémon Ruby. I've pretty much stopped playing it because I'm almost 100% complete the game. I just need a wall of a team to plough through the Battle Tower.

Use the magic of gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaameshark

Last edited:

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I've never seen or read any of them. Never really cared, tbh, and I doubt I ever will. I don't know a lot about harry potter, but what I do know makes it seem relatively stupid, in my opinion. Is it not as stupid as it seems?

how is it stupid mr slenderman

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
I remember drinking a McCafe at 9 PM one night and not being able to sleep… what a wonderful night :\

And how many hours do your have on your games then?

Edit: mayhem ensues

On soul-silver I have around 300hours. Obviously not all my shinies are from SS but they're mostly on SS at the moment.

Oh, I also had an EVed Gallade that I got from a trade.

I game my games away to my friend's little brother, though. Cause my DS had broken, and I liked the girl.

Pro seduction skills.

It's all luck, they just pop up when you don't expect it.
And then run away 'cause youre in teh safari zone, screw you maril

So this is my 400th post, I feel remarkably underwhelmed.

Also; added a few finishing touches to my drawing, what do you guys think?

Spoiler:

droomph

weeb
Years
Pro seduction skills.
Well not to speak for women but isn't video games what they're attracted to? Like, it's the new "guy with a yacht"?

…yeah

I have one but meeeeeh. I've worked too hard to get this legit on a Pokémon game.

the power of peer pressure compels you! The power of peer pressure compels you!

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
In the space of ten minutes, the DCC blows up with posts. I like it!

Edit : I assumed you meant "gave" but that typo is good Dipu. Seducing by bonding with the little brother, are we?

I did mean gave. =P And I actually never met the brother, but he wrote me a cute letter. Little kids. Gotta love 'em.

Pro seduction skills.

So this is my 400th post, I feel remarkably underwhelmed.

Also; added a few finishing touches to my drawing, what do you guys think?

Spoiler:

Not really. =P And don't worry, 400's a big number! And with the DCC, that number will easily balloon, trust me. Congrats!

And coming from a guy who can't draw ANYTHING, that looks pretty good. =D

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Well not to speak for women but isn't video games what they're attracted to? Like, it's the new "guy with a yacht"?

…yeah

the power of peer pressure compels you! The power of peer pressure compels you!

If you asked all those people that claim pretty women just use video games to get guy's attentions, they're only attracted to men who play video games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back