• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sparks & Shocks - Electric Rodents Fanclub! ϟ

Years
Would you like to see evolutions for Minun, Plusle, Pachirisu and Emolga? Discuss anything and everything on how you would like them to be!

Yeah I would like to see these rodents eventually become part of an evolution line, especially since I saw a fakemon sprite for a Pachirisu evolution somewhere and it actually looks pretty nice I have to say. Not sure what an ideal Emolga evolution would look like but maybe change its "wing" design a bit. And I do agree with that above poster I'd like to see possible Plusle and Minun evolutions be based on multiplication and division.

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2013
I have a confession to make... I am addicted/obsessed with Plusle... I only discovered Plusle last year.. since then I've been hooked on HER, she is jsu so adorable and beautiful, wish she was real, I have a Plusle toy but I really want a life sized one that I can cuddle with at night, I really want all of the cards and a keychain and a Plusle hat <3, went it comes to the games... I use Plusle inn ALL the tiers, Screw the tiers I have Plusle! I also have a Plsule solo run of all the games if anyone is interested in watching, Plusle has beaten Heart Gold, Emerald and Platinum!

Last edited:
Years
I have a confession to make... I am addicted/obsessed with Plusle... I only discovered Plusle last year.. since then I've been hooked on HER, she is jsu so adorable and beautiful, wish she was real, I have a Plusle toy but I really want a life sized one that I can cuddle with at night, I really want all of the cards and a keychain and a Plusle hat <3, went it comes to the games... I use Plusle inn ALL the tiers, Screw the tiers I have Plusle! I also have a Plsule solo run of all the games if anyone is interested in watching, Plusle has beaten Heart Gold, Emerald and Platinum!

How come you don't like Minun as much? They're both rather similar-looking and are both very adorable. :)

Would you like to see evolutions for Minun, Plusle, Pachirisu and Emolga? Discuss anything and everything on how you would like them to be!

I always had wanted like a multiplication evolution for Plusle and a division evolution for Minun (I'm not sure why I think Plusle would evolve into multiplication an Minun evolve to division though. I just always thought of it like that). I also like Pachirisu and Emolga just the way they are. I dont really want them to evolve. :)

This is actually an awesome idea! I'd love to see a multiplication/division "version" of Plusle and Minun sometime.. heck, even forms would do, I suppose, since I doubt we'd get separate Pokemon or evolutions for them. Not sure why I never thought of this before!

Nakala Pri

Partner Rodent Pikachu.
Answer the Topic: Well, I want to meet other Pikachu lovers, find out how good they are and if they're the best for electric type.

I used to have a Pikachu, then I deleted my file and started fresh, unaware that my sister was not willing to give me one, ever again. I am on my third file on Pokemon Black, but still I am without a damn Pikachu... UGH!

I would like to see a Electric/Grass. Has that happened yet? Anyway, it would be furry, cute with plant clothes and little buck teeth! CUTE!

Last edited:
Years
When I first saw Emolga, I thought it was Pachirisu's evolutionary form. Plusle and Minun are just... useless. >_> Probably they could fuse into something useful. :p

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I think Plusle and Minun could evolve into something a bit bigger and tougher but keep retaining the cuteness of Plusle and Minun themselves.

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
Years
Username: Quickguy
Partner Rodent: Pikachu
Topic: I will even cheat to get a Pikachu! (Have you used a electric rodent in your game?)

Years
Wow, we certainly have a lot of Pikachu fans here. ^_^ Welcome UltraMew! Just wondering though, you wrote your username is Quickguy but your account name is UltraMew. Is there a reason for that?

And now for a slightly different topic than what we've had before...

If you were Ash, would you evolve Pikachu or keep it in its current stage? Why or why not?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
If you were Ash, would you evolve Pikachu or keep it in its current stage? Why or why not?
I'd be like Ash and keep Pikachu as he currently is. I prefer speed in battles, being able to quickly attack or dodge the opponent's moves. Besides, I find Pikachu much cuter, and like having a small buddy to sit on my shoulder or by me in a building.

Years

I would keep him as a Pikachu, it's cuter and speed is why he succeeds a lot of battles. Plus he is Ash's signature Pokemon, so evolving him would upset the fans. Seriously, I love Pikachu over Raichu.

Years
Didn't Meowth in the first season say that Pikachu's power far exceeds its evolutionary form or something? Can't remember. Why would I evolve it in such a case?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'm more about cuteness/lovability in Pokémon as opposed to their power, hence I don't often tend to evolve them, so I'd definitely keep it as a Pikachu! It's a case where if the Pokémon is happy, I'd be a lot happier as a result, and since Pikachu doesn't want to evolve I see no reason to force him to. Sure he'd probably get more powerful as a result, but he'd also stop learning new moves (which he's somehow still learning after all these years?) and he'd just generally lose the will to battle I think, so I'd without doubt let him stay as he is!

Also Astinus' comment about having a 'cute little buddy to sit on your shoulder' is the perfect reason not to evolve him oh god <3

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Of course I would not evolve Pikachu, because I think it's best to keep it that way, and because Pikachu refuses to evolve too.

Years
Whoa, sorry for the lack of updates! I've been a little busy since I started work recently. But hey, time for another topic wahoo!

Would you one day like to see more electric rodent Pokemon like Plusle and Minun with other symbols on their cheeks and tail? We have plus and minus, but no division, multiplication, equals sign, plus others. Or would you prefer Plusle and Minun were left on their own?

Virgilin

Salmon Fishing in Vulcan
Years
Aww such cuties!! :3

Username: Virgilin
Partner Rodent (choose one): Plusle
Answer the Topic: I think that it should only be for Plusle and Minun. They are unique in that sense and that is one of the reasons why people find them cute in the first place. Besides, the fact that they complete each other through their symbols is found no other Pokemon. That was what made me love those two :D

Years
Virgilin, you've been added! Thanks so much for joining and again, apologies for the late reply! Yeah, Plusle and Minun seem to do well alone when it comes to electric rodents with symbols, but I personally wouldn't mind seeing maybe one more. Maybe it's because of this fanart I saw on dA right here:

Spoiler:

LolPizzaLol

Just chillin'
Years
Username: LolPizzaLol
Partner rodent: Raichu
Would you one day like to see more electric rodent Pokemon like Plusle and Minun with other symbols on their cheeks and tail? We have plus and minus, but no division, multiplication, equals sign, plus others. Or would you prefer Plusle and Minun were left on their own?
I think they should be left on their own, because they resemble positive/negative like a battery, a battery for example has no other symbols, and because they're Electric-types, it would make sense.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
They should be left on their own because the plus and minus symbols relate to electricity. While plus and minus do relate to other things, like mathematics, since Plusle and Minun are electric rodents, they should stay on their own.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Joining! The Electric Rodents are so cute!

Username:AWsquared
Partner Rodent (choose one): Pikachu (had such a hard time choosing between Pikachu and Emolga. :/ )
Answer the Topic: While I like the idea of adding more, it makes sense why they leave them as they since represent the positive and negative charges in electricity.

Shaf

Lonely MadNooB Trainer
Years
Pikaaaa...PIKKAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I do love rodents too! Pichu is one other!
Username:Shaf
Partner Rodent (choose one): PIKACHU

If you could choose to start your game with an electric rodent, which one would you pick and why?

I really really love Pikachu and Yea, I'll start my game with a PIKACHUUUUU.. Pikachu has a really great base speed and sp. atk!
Of course you can use Light Ball to boost it's Sp. ATK! I must mention Pikachu has been my favorite since Pokemon started.
So, I really want it to be PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Back