• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last movie you watched? Edition II

Years
Star Trek Beyond

So it was a lot better than Into Darkness. Very enjoyable summer movie. If you like Star Trek you'll enjoy it. At least an 8/10 if not 9/10 for exceeding expectations.

Spoiler:

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
Hotel Transylvania 2. It was so cute and adorable. I had been wanting to see it for awhile so my mom and I decided to see it together on Netflix. Definitely a must see if you like cute kids' movies.

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
had a midnight premiere of suicide squad at work today, i thought it was great. definitely might see it again tomorrow

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 11, 2017
Saw Suicide Squad yesterday. It was pretty fun. Killer Croc was better than I thought. I thought he looked weird in the trailers and pictures but he was great in the movie. My only nitpick was Deadshot never really wore the mask :( But I figured he wouldn't. You don't cast Will Smith to hide his face the whole movie.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 11, 2017
Batman V Superman again. I can't see why some people hated it. Besides Batman killing, but I'm over that now haha

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Nerve. I liked it but idk the ending was meh.

I also saw Star Trek the same day and although i dont usually watch Star Trek the movie was pretty awesome.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
The new Ghostbusters movie and blimey it was good! I was impressed with it in a lot of ways as the reviews I'd heard were pretty woeful but it was honestly one of the best movies I've seen haha.

Years
I was watching Star Wars: The Force Awakens yesterday while I was sick and I was noticing all the little things in it that at first seemed like forced (hah) coincidences but which made perfect sense. Like, the way the ground splits at the end feels like it's there because the plot needs it to be, but they were moving around a lot during the fight and only stopped there because that's where there was already a chasm in the ground. It made perfect sense for it to keep breaking up in that spot because it was already doing so.

It's the little things like that I appreciate in movies.

Back