• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Torzach - The Legend Begins (We're back! Again...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2013
Hey guys, this is really exciting. I want to wish you luck and enough time with everything else in life to make the progress you want to on your game. I will try and play through the alpha before the end of the year and give you feedback, since this is the project I have been following most fervently on these forums. One question: will the other starters be obtainable later in the game so that the player can fill the 'dex?

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
Years
Hey guys, this is really exciting. I want to wish you luck and enough time with everything else in life to make the progress you want to on your game. I will try and play through the alpha before the end of the year and give you feedback, since this is the project I have been following most fervently on these forums. One question: will the other starters be obtainable later in the game so that the player can fill the 'dex?
Yes, we are carrying on with this :D I'm gonna push through, I'm having a bit of a problem at the moment, nothing I can't handle though. I could do with some more help though, so if anyone wants to volounteer, I'll take you :D Mods, please don't close this thread, I know it didn't have a post on it for a while, but have a heart :D It's Christmas ;) Oh, and you will be able to obtain the starters, it'll just be fricking hard ^^

DigimonMaster

Lurkermon
Years
I ran into a bug trying to leave the Mior cave. My pokemon were weak and I was going to head back to the Pokecenter but when trying to exit the cave ran into this:

Script 'Pokemon System' line 13:Errno::ENOENT occurred. No such file or directory - Data/Map063.rxdata

Also when going up or down the stairs in the cave the hero's OW disappeared behind the stairs as I went up and down them.

Then I ran into a runtime error when battle with Youngster "Harry" tried to initiate battle.
torzacherror.jpg

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
lol, after rescuing Prof. Maple, and coming back, I went downstairs and there was the final pokemon. I walked up to it and it actually let me obtain the fire starter even after I obtained the water starter! xD But then it froze, so :(

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
Years
Hi everyone, remember I said I had a little problem? Well, it turns out the files for the game are gone. All of them. A little more than a little problem, unfortunately. I need to know if anyone has any of the game files. I also need to know who will be willing to help me build Torzach back up. I don't want to let it die, believe me, but I need help if we're going to keep it running. Right now, it's just me, and I can't do it alone. Any help would be appreciated.

flamemaster

No school like the old school
Years
  • MI
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
i downloaded this game and, to be honest some of the fakemon look nice but, the fire starter looks like crap compared to the others. i think you should resprite it.

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2016
hey i wanted to help

u said u upgraded your OS into windows 7 ryt?
go to C: ... if you could notice. theres a folder windows.old
try checking your files there!!! please revive tozarc. i keep visiting here and i only noticed now u have problems with it. i hope i can be a help

irushe

Guy

just a guy
Years
Please do not revive threads over two months since its last post date here. Seeing as it was already revived in the past, I'm just going to lock this so it doesn't happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back