• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Powerlocke Challenge

stp

ShootThePuck
Years
entei.gif

The Powerlocke Challenge

Hi all! I'm here to introduce the Powerlocke Challenge! This challenge is just like a regular nuzlocke, except with a twist: you can only use moves with a base power of 60 or less! This causes a more strategy-orientated and difficult later game where status moves have more value.

Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite.png
Rules
Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite.png

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Bag_Great_Ball_Sprite.png
When Does My Challenge End?
Bag_Great_Ball_Sprite.png

Spoiler:

Bag_Ultra_Ball_Sprite.png
Sign-Ups
Bag_Ultra_Ball_Sprite.png

Spoiler:

Bag_Luxury_Ball_Sprite.png
Challengers
Bag_Luxury_Ball_Sprite.png

Spoiler:

Bag_Cherish_Ball_Sprite.png
Champions
Bag_Cherish_Ball_Sprite.png

Spoiler:

Bag_Master_Ball_Sprite.png
Masters
Bag_Master_Ball_Sprite.png

Spoiler:

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Username: BobBobberson
Game(s) of Choice: FireRed
Challenge Type (Single or Ultimate):What does this mean?
Single is a run of one game while ultimate is for one game of each region. So if you wanted to do an ultimate run, you would have to go through a Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos game to complete the ultimate challenge. Since you only chose FireRed, you're just going for the Single Challenge Type.

Anyway, while I won't be making a form yet, I will soon when I finally finish my layout for my Yellow Powerlocke.

stp

ShootThePuck
Years
Oh, sorry. I got really inactive and this thread didn't go up for a couple weeks after I submitted.

Anyways, on to my update, I started a little out of order since I really need to finish my Alpha Sapphire for Dex purposes. I currently just arrived in Mauville.

Team:

grovyle.gif

Boreal @ Miracle Seed
Level 23
  • Rock Tomb
  • Mega Drain
  • Fury Cutter
  • Pursuit

skitty.gif

Fluffy
Level 22
  • Echoed Voice