• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I use xD alot of times, can i have the XD! emblem??

Despite that emblem not being requestable for yourself, you've only used "xD" about 7 or so times in the last two weeks (posts and vms), so no, it's not very often at all, and asking for it just proves that you've most likely used it those times just in order to obtain the emblem.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
December 28th, 2008. It hasn't been a full three years since he's joined. He can get the emblem on December 28, 2011.

In order to get the Veteran emblem, it has to be a full three years.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I'm assuming the veteran emblem? It's the one that you haven't received yet that I can see you've earned. It's heading your way now!

Cid

Years
http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=257019

^ I think she deserves the Profile Designer emblem because she is SOOOO good at designing profiles! (She's really fast too!) I know this is not a request-able emblem but can you guys at least consider about it? :D Please and thank you!~ XD

After quickly stalking a conversation, I'm seconding this thought.
She's a REALLY good profile designer that deserves the Profile Designer emblem. Every single profile that she makes blows. me. away.
She definitely uses her PC Supporter Status in the most wholesome way possible.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Totally was gunna view that vm before lalala... :x

Done anyway :3 Well deserved!

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Would this user be able to get the #1 Fan emblem? They're super obsessed with Glee. xD
Well it's not a requestable emblem, and I'm not too sure, so I'll let someone else judge it. :)

Oooh, can I have a veteran emblem? :D
Well you qualify for it, so I don't see why not. Thanks for sticking around so long. :] my first emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back