• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Especially when my captain decides to experiment on not very cooperative subjects.

I am outmatched by only one person (so he claims).

Edit: While I was writing this, ILPy posted his and it seems we had the same idea about Intelligence XD.
Not very cooperate subjects?
:P My character is smarter than yours, irl you're smarter than me.
Well, of course. :p
Spoiler:
That's interesting, I'd like it to be like that
ILPBFCBDC20.png
RasenBFCBDCLT20.png

They look AWESOME I'll put them onto my squad page now.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
Offense 90
Defense 40
Mobility 50
Kido 80
Intelligence 90
Physical strength 70

>.> I tried to not overpower myself...again! XD

Anime
Spoiler:

Rinna

Uhm..woof?
Years
New Chapter
Spoiler:

Stats:

Offense: 80 - I hit hard due to the dragon power of my zanpaku-to. If you're not a good defensive fighter, try looking for an opening.

Defense: 60 - My Dragon power gives me some defense, but it's the bulk of it.

Mobility: 90 - My speed and agility is great, especially in Bankai state when I have dragon wings. My agility is far greater than speed, though I am quite quick.

Kidou/Reiatsu: 100 - I have trained to my limit in using Hakudo and Hado, though I don't use them all the time. My Reiatsu control is at its peak, though I can encounter problems in Bankai state.

Intelligence: 70 - I'm average in basic intellect, but I can analyse things at a quick rate.

Physical Strength: 60 - I'm not particularly strong, but I can wield my zanpaku-to properly, despite its weight.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Not very cooperate subjects?

My character is smarter than yours, irl you're smarter than me.

Well, of course. :p

You know, when I pick up my scalpel and you get that crazy look on your face just before we start our "invasive research". Of course nobody remembers anything since we alter their memory. Like some other SS members, who weren't very "cooperative". Like Graceful, since she didn't trust your purple "sake" and with her Bankai was she was difficult to subdue. She tried to freakin' stab me in the head! I blame you for my scar! What are you going to do with that clone?!

Yeah, but our characters sometimes disagree about that. :P
They do discuss that regularly if one of us messes up.

Obviously

King Bradley? How did I not see that? But then the eye-patch should be on the other side.
This guy's head is longer though and his mustache is thicker.

Years
Offense: 100
Defense: 60
Mobility: 100
Kido: 90
Intelligence: 90
Physical strength: 60

I'm a bit of a glass cannon, but it makes sense given the properties of Raikiri, my Zapakutou. You better attack me first or it's all over. :DD

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
I agree with what Ilp said about Lapras' predictions for the manga.
And yeah, Giriko does kind of look like King Bradly from the FMA series. xD

I'll get to work on your guys' charts in a little bit.
Alright, your charts are done. :)
LW466BFCBDC20.png

GraceBFCBDCLT20.png
KamiBFCBDCLT20.png

Am I too modest with my chart?

Last edited:

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Live_Wire, you should have made your intelligence be 100, it would have made your chart symmetrical. XD

I was wondering what everyone meant by King Bradley...o__0

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
You know, when I pick up my scalpel and you get that crazy look on your face just before we start our "invasive research". Of course nobody remembers anything since we alter their memory. Like some other SS members, who weren't very "cooperative". Like Graceful, since she didn't trust your purple "sake" and with her Bankai was she was difficult to subdue. She tried to freakin' stab me in the head! I blame you for my scar! What are you going to do with that clone?!
Ah, right, those subjects. I thought you meant school subjects XD
And hey, I gave you that regeneration syrum earlier.

Dat shape...

Live_Wire, you should have made your intelligence be 100, it would have made your chart symmetrical. XD
Haha, yeah NO! I MUST BE THE ONLY ONE WITH 100 INTELLIGENCE! *foams at the mouth* ahem.
Anyway, if no one has more stats, I'll do my statistics?

-Jared-

Years
I'm guessing you can post your stats, Ilpeh. XD

Also, a question...I notice on the first post, there is a section for fan art. All that's there now are the user bars. I was wondering, would other fan art than that be acceptable for posting? And if so, would sigs be acceptable pieces of fan art? (By sigs, I mean like the one I have now.)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
I'm guessing you can post your stats, Ilpeh. XD

Also, a question...I notice on the first post, there is a section for fan art. All that's there now are the user bars. I was wondering, would other fan art than that be acceptable for posting? And if so, would sigs be acceptable pieces of fan art? (By sigs, I mean like the one I have now.)
I already have, scroll up and you'll see it.

Any kind of fanart should be acceptable: drawings, sprites, banners, all sorts of things. You might just need to tell Zam, though, since I don't think he'll look at it and immediately think of putting it on the first page.
I think art pieces in your sig should be fine, but the whole sig (with any additional text), he'll have to answer.

-Jared-

Years
Yeah, I just mean the image in the sig, not the text. Thanks for answering though, I figured it'd be worth it to ask. XD

And I thought you hadn't done stats yet cause of this:

XD Oops! I should have looked harder. XD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Yeah, I just mean the image in the sig, not the text. Thanks for answering though, I figured it'd be worth it to ask. XD

And I thought you hadn't done stats yet cause of this:

XD Oops! I should have looked harder. XD
Yeah, better to be safe than sorry.

Oh, that, that's something different. Not statistics as in my stats, but my statistics... *Being annoyingly vague for a reason*

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
Like Graceful, since she didn't trust your purple "sake" and with her Bankai was she was difficult to subdue. She tried to freakin' stab me in the head! I blame you for my scar! What are you going to do with that clone?!
>.> Bankai ~ :P

@Zam,
Thanks for my chart ^.^

Spoiler:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
ILPy said:
And hey, I gave you that regeneration syrum earlier.

Yeah, but the serum is working rather slowly.... I think its needs more kido research. These charts are making our work easy. *looks at list* 100 kido... Kamiya-chan is up next!

ILPy said:

Not statistics as in my stats, but my statistics... *Being annoyingly vague for a reason*

Are you doing an analysis of the stat charts? Going for the normal (or Gaussian) distribution for the totals?
If so; might I suggest that you use the population average as μ?
I assume you know that s is usable as σ?

Graceful said:
>.> Bankai ~ :P

Yeah, we don't do so well against hypnosis types and such. But now that you know.....
Could you take a look at this?
Yes right here... No, No, a bit closer...
*GRABS*
DO IT NOW ILP MAN! Inject the memory-loss serum before she releases her zanpakuto! Sedatives are also ok!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Yeah, but the serum is working rather slowly.... I think its needs more kido research. These charts are making our work easy. *looks at list* 100 kido... Kamiya-chan is up next!
It works perfectly fine on me... What's your diet like? Are you resting enough, and exercise fine? Not over exerting, but not being a lazy prick either?

Are you doing an analysis of the stat charts? Going for the normal (or Gaussian) distribution for the totals?
If so; might I suggest that you use the population average as μ?
I assume you know that s is usable as σ?
If I told you, that'd ruin the whole surprise :p

Yeah, we don't do so well against hypnosis types and such. But now that you know.....
Could you take a look at this?
Yes right here... No, No, a bit closer...
*GRABS*
DO IT NOW ILP MAN! Inject the memory-loss serum before she releases her zanpakuto! Sedatives are also ok!
*Throws syringes all over the place* Some are sedatives, others are memory loss! Watch out which ones you get hit with!

Years
I agree with what Ilp said about Lapras' predictions for the manga.
And yeah, Giriko does kind of look like King Bradly from the FMA series. xD

I'll get to work on your guys' charts in a little bit.
Alright, your charts are done. :)
LW466BFCBDC20.png

GraceBFCBDCLT20.png
KamiBFCBDCLT20.png

Am I too modest with my chart?

Yes, You're a captain and the Captain Commander, you should be over 530 at least. All Captains should be over 500

Yes, he looks like a younger Fuhrer Bradley. xD

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Bleach 299
Spoiler:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Spoiler:

ILPy said:
It works perfectly fine on me... What's your diet like? Are you resting enough, and exercise fine? Not over exerting, but not being a lazy prick either?

Nope, just being normal, but you just gave me the answer.^^
You said "works perfectly fine on me" and I said "working rather slowly".
Did you figure it out?
Hint:
Spoiler:

I believe the dosage was too low, since I am almost twice your size. XD
That's why I always subdue the uncooperative subjects.

ILPy said:
*Throws syringes all over the place* Some are sedatives, others are memory loss! Watch out which ones you get hit with!

Don't worry; I took precautions after last time!
O wow, the first three were right in the spot. Now all we have to do is give her a new memory^^
wait, where are the other 17 syring....
Seriously, did you have to aim all 17 at my right arm?!
I am sensing foul play....
Stop laughing, it ain't funny, with this dosage my arm is gonna be numb for hours!

While we are on the subject;
ILPy said:
*foams at the mouth*
*grabs huge-ass, almost cartoon-like, syringe*
My turn; Time for your rabies shot!

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
@Zam,
Thanks for my chart ^.^

Spoiler:
You're very welcome. :)

I think most of us are. xD

These charts are making our work easy. *looks at list* 100 kido... Kamiya-chan is up next!
Now, you play nice, or else. >D
You too Ant...

Yes, You're a captain and the Captain Commander, you should be over 530 at least.
Alright. As high as I'm gonna go...
ZamBFCBDC20.png

I think all the charts are done at the moment unless someone else is going to come on and request one. :/
Maybe I should start sending out PMs...
I should probably drag MC on here to make his chart. >.>

*foams at the mouth*
*grabs huge-ass, almost cartoon-like, syringe*
My turn; Time for your rabies shot!
Ahahahaha XD

Of course! I totally encourage club members to post fan art here.
It can be any kind, just keep it PG. Maybe PG-13, case by case...
If you're going to post a lot, it would be nice of you to make an archive post/page that I could link to instead.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back