• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Nah I didn't have a pet lizard back then sadly enough, if so then my cat Kim Jong Il would have eaten it by the end of the day anyways lol.

TylerSymes, you ever see Madoka Magica before?

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
Sci-fi, action, comedy, something with cars in it

Technically, Pokemon Ruby, but I never really played that. The first one I played start to finish was Sapphire

TwiDragon, Would you rather have a pet Dragon (a tamed Skyrim kind of dragon) or an Egyptian griffin (imagine a lion with massive hummingbird wings and a human that shrieks and eats flesh)?

The dragon ( the name)

^What is the most embarrassing situation you've probably witnessed for someone else

kuzronk

Banned
Years
Nah I didn't have a pet lizard back then sadly enough, if so then my cat Kim Jong Il would have eaten it by the end of the day anyways lol.

TylerSymes, you ever see Madoka Magica before?
Nope but i heard about it

TwiDragon : What is your favouite pokemon gen?

kuzronk

Banned
Years
^In order
V, III, II, I, VI

^What Pokemon would match each of the mane six in MLP?

TwiDragon : Have anybody seen you cosplay/crossdress?

Twight Sparkle: Rapidash because of this scene
Spoiler:

I don't know about the rest of the mane 6 though

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Roswell, what is one of the funniest images you have ever seen?

...You're talking to the person who doesn't save that sort of stuff, so I really don't have an answer o3o

---

zapdos926, if you could change your username here, would you change it?

Last edited:

TwiDragon

Years
Have anybody seen you cosplay/crossdress?

Thing is, I'm very very secretive about this in irl. I do it in a locked rooom, with a zipper across my mouth. The only people who know about what I do in my own privacy every know and then are people online. Sure people online can be awful, but there is always a group of relatable people who would talk with me about the subject for hours on end, and I love that. I may of hinted it out on some Facebook surveys, but I've never told anyone irl. Maybe if I could pull it off properly or wait to everyone I know is fully mature to handle it. I have some good friends who would kind of think of me as a joke if they found out, but they are still just freshmen/soft mores. I'd rather wait for people to know about this after a few years after graduation.
I still would be willing to cosplay or costume a crossdress on occasion, that way public fear is a lot less. I haven't had any cosplays or crossdress's for Halloween or school events, and I've never been to an anime convention. I do plan on going through doing a very feminine gijinka, but its not so much of a crossdress, more of a genderbent version of an existing gijinka.

^He just answered this

Out of everyone in the entertainment industry, who do you think is hot/sexy, but still produces an enjoyable product for you to experience?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Peachy-San, do you think Tales Of Symphonia should be available on X-Box Live or PSN so there can be DLC like playing as Mithos before he split the world in 2?
Why not make it a prequel instead? It makes a lot more sense than DLC. What would it be the DLC of? I mean... it doesn't make too much sense to put something that would work as it's own game (since there's a lot of ground we don't know and I would love to see covered). 'Sides, the DLC for the Tales of Series is usually along the lines of more costumes and things.

TwiDragon, do you have any favorite books (not manga)?

TwiDragon

Years
Not really, I don't read a lot. As without glasses the constant focus on words annoys me a lot, and with glasses it annoys me a little bit, but it gets irritating. I liked To Kill a Mocking Bird and The Outsiders though.

^What area of the fourms are you most active in?

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
^^ I already answered that? I like seeing how clothing on people look as if they were Pokemon.

^What it the most "taboo" topic you like talking about :3

Ummmmm. Hmmm. I don't know, since if it's taboo, I usually don't talk about it at all. xD;

TwiDragon, what is your current favorite song?

TwiDragon

Years
Either 'Anti Pop - The Gazette' or 'Dounakinder - Rammstein

What Pokemon would have an epic side story on its own?

Archenoth

(cozy)
Years
TwiDragon: If you had to answer "Is Archenoth awesome?", would that answer be the same as the answer to this question?

TwiDragon

Years
Uh, Maybe?

Welcome to the fourms!

^Why no signature? Would you be willing to make a request at my signature/icon shop :3

TwiDragon

Years
I take it that the question is for me now.

Delcatty, because its more "adult" However, Skitty are pretty cute too <3

What does your username mean, and why is it so long?

AnastasiaStardustXiaolong

Resident Zacian
Years
My username is my fancharecters name and as for why its so long.idk I cant change it now but i want to become Kimberly Hart
do you think i do okay sigs? i cna only tdo basic picture melding and words

TwiDragon

Years
I take it your in paint? Well thats as best your going to get with image editing on paint. Try using Gimp. There are a lot of tutorials for that program, and its free.
7/10 for paint standards, 1/10 for PS/Gimp/Paintnet standards.

^Who are those people, and why do you like them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back