• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sunflorazumarill's Hula Girl Pics

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
trixiehula2sf3.jpg

Since no one else has posted yet, I'm making a triple post to post my next hula pic! Next in my "sexy hula girl" sub-series, I've gone and done one of my favorite females, Trixie, wearing a large hula skirt low enough to show her hips, multi-colored flowers around her neck, wrists, and ankles, and twirling two large, flaming batons. As was the case with Samantha, I put Trixie's eyes in a sexy pose and I also added small flame trails to her batons to show the directions she's spinning them in. As you can see, Trixie's not afraid to show off her body or take risks involving fire dancing stunts. This is still only the second pic of this sub-series I'm doing! Maybe even tomorrow, I'll have someone else posted doing something like this! Later, I may even have a second part to Trixie's fire hula dance!

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
Your 50th hula pic is really green and pretty.
I have an idea. You could make color-themed pics.
btw, what did you do to the last two girls' eyes? They look kinda drunk/tired.
btw, have you done Jessie, Deliah and Miyamoto yet? I know Deliah's a little old but you should do the mothers.
btw, this new scanner thingie is making your pics look much brighter, and better... unfortunately the colors aren't as smooth but hey, it's an interesting change.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
cissyhula2mh4.jpg

Well, I just finished yet another sexy hula pic, and this time, it's my favorite Orange Islands character, Cissy! This time, she's wearing a much larger hula skirt and better looking flowers! Also, she's taking the risk with juggling large flame wheels, and so yoy know she's okay, she's capable of holding onto the burning wheels, despite possibly getting 2nd degree burns. Also, I added a small flame stage for her to practice her acr hula skills on. Also, the eyes I'm giving them are actually what I call "sexy seductive looks". It's either that or they're tired after hours of vigorous dancing. Anyway, there's a possibility of one more hula dancer I'm going to draw like this and anothe rpossibility of second pics of them, so stay tuned and comment on these pics!

gilbertman

Where am I?
Years
man its been awhile since ive seen your drawings, and i have to say looking good, youve improved vastly since you began, always loved the hula theme, a nice unique take on characters we know and love, and i really love the backgrounds, so keep up the good work

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
floreiahula2zc0.jpg

Well, I've completed one more sexy hula pic, and it happens to be one of my fan-made hula dancer, Floreia! As a neat theme, she's the Rainbow Princess and giving us a fiery dance! In addition to holding up fiery leaves, she's also spinning a hula hoop around her hips beneath her hula skirt! I decided to make her entire outfit rainbow at the last minute, but I hope it's okay! Sadly, I'm stepping down from the sexy hula pic tear and going back to typical ones! I hope to hear more comments on my pics so that I can post more!

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
That is one weird skirt that girl is wearing! But it's actually kinda pretty.
It's great you're leaving the Hula girls, they were getting real repetitive
Are you ever gonna do any guys? Please answer too, it seems you ignore most of my questions. :\

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
No, I'm not going to do any guys. Females look much better in hula outfits to me anyway. I may have said that I decided to end the sexy hula mini-series, but it looks like I got back into the swing of things for a few more pics.

lizahula2cv9.jpg

And for my next, I decided to do a sexy hula pic of Liza! Much better than the last one of her I did, I gave her a larger and lower hula skirt that exposes her hips and decided to have her twirl two fire geyser batons in her hands. Once again, I put Liza's eyes in a sexy seductive pose and I also added cinders around the flames to make them look cooler and also a fire arena that Liza's is doing her fire hula dance in. I hope to hear some good comments from you on my most recent pic because I'm planning on churning out three more like this very soon!

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
That Liza picture is very interesting. You did her hair perfect though. It has that spike to it
btw, when I said guys, I didn't mean in hula costumes, just normal (wanted to clear that up)
However, I think Brock or James would look good in one *dodges tomatoes*
btw, that style you used for her head, stick with it, it's the best head shape I've ever seen you do.
7.5/10 - you surprised me on this new one. I cant wait to see more.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
electrahula2gg4.jpg

Well, I've already done another sexy hula pic, and this time, the person is one of my fan characters, Electra! Info on her can be found here. (If the link is not allowed, I'll remove it.). As you can see here, Electra is this tiem wearing a much larger and lower hula skirt and showing off her moves with twirling sparkler crosses and spinning a large fire hula hoop around her bare hips (despite her hip area may get a burn ring). Once again, I've made Electra's eyes sexy and seductive and also made her hair flow to the right, and I decided to keep her glasses on her head while she continues to do her sexy fuery hula dance. I hope to hear more comments on this pic because next up, I plan on doing yet another fan character!

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
milanehula2iq1.jpg

Well, I've just finished another hula pic, and this time, it's another fan character of mine, Milane! Info on her can be found here. (If the link is not allowed, I'll remove it.) Anyway, Milane's gotten into the sexy fire hula dance fad and has decided to wave around some sort of "fire fan" in each hand. Also, for a real kicker, she's doing a fire-breathing dance in the process. (That's what's coming out of her mouth.) Her secret to breathing fire, I'm not telling! Once again, her eyes are in a sexy seductive pose and her hula skirt is larger and lower than before! I really like to hear comments on these pics because as soon as tomorrow, I plan on doing one more sexy hula pic of one of my favorite characters!

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
erikahula2mn4.jpg

Well, I don't mean to triple post, but I've gone and finished another sexy hula pic as well! This time, I decided to do none other than my favorite Gym Leader Erika! Once again, Erika's wearing a larger and lower hula skirt and is doing a sexy fire hula fan dance! I think she should slways wear her headband, so she's wearing it in this picture! She also has her eyes in a sexy seductive pose and I made her hair look much better! Also, she's using fire flower fans for a nice effect and is standing in the middle of a fire ring! Anyway, I'm stepping down from the sexy hula mini-series and am going back to more typical hula pics. In the next couple daya, I hope to have another ready for you to see!

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
plasmaehulagh8.jpg

Well, I've gone back to more typical hula pics now, and I've decided to don one of another character I thought up. This here is Plasmae, who happens to be the leader of a group me and another person thought up called Team Plasma. To find out more about Team Plasma you can look here. Anyway, I put Plasmae in an orange-yellow hula skirt and gave her two laser flowers to spin around (The yellow lines shooting out of the flower petals are lasers.) I also went and included such things as lightning flowers in her hair and on her wrists and a flower necklace of the same colors. I also included two of her always used Pokémon, Manectric (Team Plasma's signature Pokémon) and Mightyena (a Pokémon widely used by these teams). Also, for the scenery, it's supposed to be inside of their current base, which she has set up in a tropical setting room. For the record about the area, the palm tree in there is actually a 3-dimensional electronic hologram; the bush is a hologram as well. Also, the water you see isn't water, but liquid electricity. Enough of the pic here, as I also included some detailed info on Plasmae and Team Plasma below.

Name: Plasmae
Debut: Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 130.0 lbs
Hair: Magenta
Eyes: Blue
Blood Type: AB-
Home: Unknown
Alignment: Dark
Description: The leader of Team Plasma, Plasmae was once a young, brilliant scientist in the fields of laser refraction and plasma technology for the Hoenn Laser Institute. She created many devices and machines that harnessed the power of high plasma energy. She seemed to be able to create endless numbers of such machines without the need for funding from the Institute. However, she eventually was discovered to have sold her technology to small criminal organizations to pay for her later creations. While they didn't have enough to put her in prison, Plasmae was expelled from the Institute. After being barred from there, Plasmae decided to put in motion a plan she once presented to the Institute, a plan that involved Kyogre's ability to create powerful electrical storms through the torrents it can create. Forming a group along with several people she hired, Plasmae decided to carry out her vision of achieving this. She's been leading Team Plasma on this goal and several other smaller plans she's devised.

Name: Team Plasma
Debut: Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire
Description: Team Plasma is one of the villainous teams to be found in Hoenn. They hope to use the storm causing powers of Kyogre to harness the electricity from the storm clouds and greatly increase electrical activity all around the world. They prefer to use a variety of Electric type Pokémon and build large power plants, electric stations, and energy reactors sometimes in or beneath large cities. And as you may expect, Team Plasma has countless dozens of high-tech robots all armed with infinite amounts of electric, laser, and plasma weapons to help out the Grunts. Team Plasma personnel are also experts in the field of laser technology, amplification, refraction, and reflection. They have also managed to copy the formula for Lightanium, a metal alloy that converts small plasma into much larger amounts, and are known to sell Lightanium rods on the international black market.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
Maybe...you should try to not have your drawings look like paper dolls, and shading them with something other than crayons would be cool too.

I would suggest looking at some how to draw sites about anime and manga.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
dralenehulaka8.jpg

Well, I've finally managed to finish another hula pic and I'm proud to post it! Now I've done the leader of another group a friend of mine thought up called Team Draco! For more information on Team Draco, check out here. Anyway, onto the pic. I put Dralene in a teal-colored hula skirt that also includes a shorter green-and-blue "overskirt" attachment. I also suited her hair and necklace with rainbow-colored flowers. For hula tools, I gave her two space-age rainbow-colored energy flowers for her to hold. The colors on each part of the flower constantly shift from the inner colors to the outer colors and constantly give off spinning rainbow energy rings. I also included two of her always used Pokémon, Altaria (Team Draco's signature Pokémon) and Mightyena (a Pokémon widely used by these teams). For the scenery, Dralene's in her current space base, more specifically, in the massive greenhouse attachment. In addition to the tropical lake, palm trees, and other island scenery included in the area, you can see outer space and the earth beyond a massive glass wall. I hope I made the earth look all right. Remember to post comments on this pic so that I can in a day or two post another. Enough about the pic for now, as I have information on Dralene and Team Draco below.

Name: Dralene
Debut: Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 125.0 lbs
Hair: Teal
Eyes: Navy
Blood Type: 0+
Home: Unknown
Description: The leader of Team Draco, Dralene once owned a Swablu ranch. Eventually, Dralene became obsessed with Rayquaza and its ability to stabilize the weather. Eventually, she purchased various space equipment and turned her ranch personnel into Team Draco. She then went into space, where she plans out various schemes to capture and use Rayquaza. She is also an expert and energy concentration and harnessing. She's also developed various kinds of space technology, including space lasers, liquid energy, weather control, surveillance satellites, space transport, and many other kinds. The only problem is that she's sometimes too busy to carry our her plans as soon as other organizations, but her plans are the biggest and her weaponry is quite immense, making her a force to be reckoned with.

Name: Team Draco
Debut: Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
Description: Team Draco is a villainous team once unknown, but has quickly made their presence known. This team, led by a woman named Dralene, specializes mainly in Dragon-types and Pokémon in the Dragon egg group. The Pokémon Dralene covets most isn't Kyogre or Groudon, but Rayquaza, and Dralene strives to put the world under climate control with Rayquaza's Air Lock. The members of the team had previously been ranchers at a Swablu ranch owned by Dralene, a ranch that raises Swablu and Altaria for multipurpose use. Once Dralene became enamored by Rayquaza, she purchased a rocket, an orbiter, and a space station attachment. Once everything was prepared, Dralene, the assistants, and the ranch hands boarded the rocket and blasted off into outer space, where Team Draco now run their main operations, abandoning the ranch in the process. Dralene's personal assistants are the team's admins, while the ranch hands are the team's grunts. In addition to the bases they started off using, Team Draco also builds countless space stations, laboratories, and fortresses to house their operations in. Like the other teams, Team Draco has built squadrons of robots based off of Dragon Pokémon, but because Dralene and Team Draco's scientists are geniuses in the field of energy formatting and concentration, their robots are equipped with energy and space technology that may even surpass that of such people as Eggman (from the Sonic games).

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
shironahulalm9.jpg

Well, I got another pic ready to show you, and it's quite a surprise! I've went and done Shirona/Cynthia, the Sinnoh League Champion as a hula dancer! As you see here, I put Shirona in a low hula skirt that exposes her hips and is dark green with dark red flowers lining the rim and a dark blue flower necklace. I also gave her two large flower fans of the same colors for her to wave around. I also decided to keep those clips in her hair as well and drew in two of her Pokémon, Spiritomb and Garchomp. There may be a few mistakes in this pic, such as with Shirona's breasts and and I accidentaly colored two of Garchomp's leg spikes the color of the ocean and rock wall. Hopefully, this pic turned out good. I don't know who I'll do next or when, but I'll eventually have another hula pic to post here. Please tell me what you think about Hula Shirona!

dannichols

A Theodore Tugboat Fan
Years
Hey, I have an idea for your future hula girls pictures. How about you can look back in my art thread which went poof and look at the drawings I did that is in the Light Girl part. You can do hula girls out of those. It's fine with me.
I'm cool with it. As always.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
generichulacn2.jpg

Well, just before this topic becomes a month old and would have to be locked, I have finished another pic. Actually, this is just a test pic to show if I'm ready to go back to more hula pics. It's just a generic hula dancer as seen in my fic, Aloha! Pokémon. There's no Pokémon with her, but to add a Hawaiian touch, there's a large volcano in the scenery and also a cruse ship in the water going by it. I'm afraid I don't have anything else to say about this pic, but I'm going to keep this topic going for as long as I like. Also, dannichols, hate to burst your bubble, but Im not sure if I'm up to doing the "Light Girl" pics you requested, but I have other girls I'm more likely to draw.

I have a few more pics to post, including a possible "Hula Battle" min-series based on something I found on a serebii.net topic I'm calling "Swimsuit Battle". Here are the pics involving that "battle" (sources are unknown to me):

http://home.hccnet.nl/w.k.schipper/swimsuit_battle_01.jpg
http://home.hccnet.nl/w.k.schipper/swimsuit_battle_02.jpg
http://home.hccnet.nl/w.k.schipper/swimsuit_battle_03.jpg
http://home.hccnet.nl/w.k.schipper/swimsuit_battle_04.jpg
http://home.hccnet.nl/w.k.schipper/swimsuit_battle_05.jpg
http://home.hccnet.nl/w.k.schipper/swimsuit_battle_06.jpg

I hope to in some way replicate the pics above with six different kinds of hula outfits. Remember to post your comments on my latest pic here (even though this pic may not be considered my best), and you may see this "Hula Battle" soon!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I really like it the colors alot more, the one under this one is my favorite of all of yours because it has one of my favorite Pokemon Spirtomb and Garchomp. Also Cynthia one of my favorite people in the game

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
Well, here's something kinda neat I've started on! Remember when I said something about finding a thing I call "Swimsuit Battle"? Well, I looked at those six pics and I got to thinking of trying to draw those two girls in various hula outfits! Well, the first two are ready to be seen and are posted below, along with refernce pics to show you who the two girls are (I don't know where they're from. Maybe one of could tell me who they are.):

http://home.hccnet.nl/w.k.schipper/swimsuit_battle_01.jpg

hulabattle1zd1.jpg

http://home.hccnet.nl/w.k.schipper/swimsuit_battle_04.jpg

hulabattle2mh4.jpg

I hope to see some nice comments on them, because I have four more pics like this to make and post as well!

Back