• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
As Haru arrived at the yellow dorm,he was panting like a dog.He looked around to find an empty entrance hall."What a welcoming committee."he muttered.He set his bags down,reclined on a chair in the back left hand corner of the room,and leaned his head back.I'll just sit here and wait for someone to come along.He sat there for a few minutes,and dozed off.
TRANSITION TIME
Haru awoke to find a still empty room."Damn it.Wear is everyone?" he swore.He decided to screw the rules and get a room.He stood up slowly, and carried his bags to the first room he found and dropped his suitcase,and carefully placed his guitar on his bed."I'm going to go training." He muttered to himself. He walked out the door and started walking into the forest."Maybe I'll find something....or someone." He walked slowly, finding tree after tree after tree...after tree. He was growing frustrated, and he kicked a rock into the brush."Maybe I'm the only living thing on this island."he wondered aloud.I'm talking to myself.I must be crazy.... He kept walking on anyways. He went about one hundred yards in when he finally heard a squelching sound.He turned around to find a Weedle."Your mine." He told it. He threw one of his four remaining pokeballs at it.It hit the Weedle.He waited.The pokeball shook.

Last edited:
Years
Kayla Makihatayama

"Man, where IS everybody?!"Kayla said in frustration.She had been walking around for a few minutes, looking for Holly. Jasmine was getting annoyed and huffing fire through her snout. Rosemary was relaxing on Kayla's shoulder, rambling about nothing. "Oh my gosh, you guys! I'm so bored. I wonder what Kayla's cousin's like....,she said. I don't know, and I don't care., Jasmine snapped. "Forget looking for Holly! I want some ACTION!", Kayla said as she ran into the forest. She had barely ran a hundred yards before she bumped into a boy who looked older than her. "Oh, sorry about that! What's your name? Do you want some gum?", she asked reaching into her pocket and puling out the rest of the pack.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
This girl who appeared to be younger than him bumped into him and she asked"Who are you?" he laughed."I'm Haru.I'm new here."he smiled."Sorry,I would be more talkative,but this Weedle got away from me."he frowned me remembered it tackling him."Who are you?"

Years
Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla looked up at Haru while she put the gum back in her pocket. "I'm Kayla! Nice to meet you!",she said. "This is Rosemary.",she said pointing to the dazed Skitty on her shoulder. "That's Yuri and Jasmine.",she said pointing to her Lillipup and Tepig. "I'm new here, too! I just got here today. So, what dorm are you in?", Kayla asked while putting another piece of gum in her mouth.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
He laughed"Nice to meet you Kady.I'm a Raiku.Haha.I have a good team,but like I said,a Weedle got away from us."he grumbled.He threw out three pokeballs and a Charmeleon,Grovyle,and Munchlax popped out."This is Torch the Charmeleon,Twitch the Grovyle,and Void the Munchlax.We're a bit of an awkward team."he laughed and smile.

Years
Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla frowned when Haru called her Kady. "My name's Kayla, not Kady!", she yelled. Yuri just laughed while Jasmine snorted. Rosemary jumped down to greet the pokemon. "It's nice to meet you all! I hope we can be great friends!,she said while chasing her tail. Yuri walked over and nodded with a polite bow. "It's nice to meet you.",she said. Jasmine snorted again and sat down next to Kayla's feet. "By the way, I'm in the Suicune dorm! I hope we can be friends!", Kayla said.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
"Sorry about that Kayla."He laughed and rubbed the back of his head with his hands."They didn't put me in Raiku for my amazing attention span."he flashed a grin."I hope we can too.Wanna go deeper into the woods?"He grinned and winked at her while his trio of Pokemon were running around in circles, barely containing their anticipation.

Years
Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla looked up at Haru and smiled. Then she looked up at the sky. It was getting pretty dark. But there wasn't anything else to do... "Sure, why not?", she said, whistling to get her pokemon's attention. Rosemary came running back and jumped onto her shoulder. Yuri walked back and stood wagging her tail. Jasmine stood and snorted out fire. She was ready for anything!

Years
Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla was whistling as she walked, blowing bubbles in her gum every so often. "Yeah!", she said as she skipped. Yuri was trailing behind, growling at any pokemon who came close, her Everstone necklace clinking around on her neck. Rosemary was humming a song about eating candy, and Jasmine was just walking silently, wishing something would happen. Kayla started to get scared as they got deeper into the forest, but she wasn't willing to show it. She tensed up a bit, while Rosemary climbed up onto her head, looking confused.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru tensed as he saw Torch growling."Something is coming" he called out.Void and Twitch got on eather side of Haru,the three combined Pokemon making a semi circle around their trainer."Stick close to me Kayla."He gestured for her to move closer.

Years
Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla frowned when she saw Torch and Yuri growl. Maybe it was a bad idea to come. But she couldn't leave now... She nodded when Haru gestured for her to move closer. She walked slowly towards him, being careful not to alert whatever was out there. Rosemary whimpered a little, feeling terrified. Yuri walked towards Haru with Kayla, still growling a little, while Jasmine was backing away scared. What's wrong Jasmine? You scared?, Yuri asked. Shut up., Jasmine snarled.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
"Don't worry.I got you."Haru said,putting on his brave voice all though he was scared out of his mine.He looked to Torch,who looked back and nodded.A scyher burst out of the brush."RUN!" Haru shouted as loud as possible,"Torch,use flamethrower!"and a burst of flames shout out at the overgrown bug.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Mitzi Abelle

Getting the door open without dropping everything she held was quite a challenge for Mitzi, but she finally managed to arrive in her room. She didn't quite have time to analyze it for how fast she scurried over to her new bed to dump out everything that was in her arms. After that, however, the room had her full attention.

First of all, it was very cozy. This was a good cozy, except for the surplus of yellow all about the room, which would be very trying on the eyes if the lights were on. That was Mitzi's only complaint - her room at home couldn't have been much bigger than this, anyways.

So she turned her attention to the pile of the stuff on the bed, planning to explore the closet and bathroom later. First there was her schedule, which was of little interest to her, since she'd had to scan through it several times to find her room number. Then there were her keys. nothing special about those.

What she was captivated by the most was the yellow dorm jacket she would have to wear. Part of her wanted to put it on and never take it off, and another part wanted to throw it down, stomp on it a few times, and then set it on fire. So she tried it on. Yes. Over her other jacket.

It fit just fine, but definitely did not match the green hood of her sweatshirt, which, suffice to say, didn't please Mitzi. After a few moments of examination the girl shrugged the jacket off. Well, she would have to see about this in the morning.

Years
Kayla Makihatamaya

Kayla watched as Torch used Flamethrower on the Scyther. She started hyperventilating and stood there frozen with fear.The Scyther prepared to use Slash, it's blades glowing with a white light. "Kayla!", Jasmine yelled, trying to push her out of the way. All she did,however was push Kayla to the ground, where she sat there. Rosemary fell off her head with a thump, shaking with fear "Come on!,she yelled, trying to drag Kayla by pulling on her sweater. The Scyther used Slash, cutting Kayla on her leg. She yelled out in pain and grabbed her leg. Jasmine scared the Scyther away with a Fire Blast attack and ran back to Kayla's side.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
"Kayla!"Haru shouted and swept her off her feet in a sudden burst of strength."Torch,use slash!" and Torch leap right back and clawed the scyther on the face."Are you ok?"he looked at kayla with worried eyes.

Years
Kayla blushed when Haru picked her up and looked down at her leg. She was losing a lot of blood and she was starting to get dizzy. "Yeah... I'm fine.", she said. Jasmin looked up at Kayla worried. "When I said I wanted something to happen, I didn't mean this..., she said looking down. "It's not your fault, Jasmine.", Yuri said. Rosemary mewed sadly, climbing up Haru to cuddle up into Kayla's arms. "I'll be fine...", Kayla said as she passed out.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru panicked."Oh crap.Everyone,return!"he called everyone back to their pokeball and started springing in the direction they came with Kayla in his arms.there has to be an exit he thought to himself.

Last edited:
Years
Kayla Makihatayama

Yuri and Jasmine ran alongside Haru while Rosemary licked Kayla's face. Her face was pale and her breathing was shallow. "Come on, Kayla. Wake up...., she said. Jasmine looked up at Haru, and scowled. It was all his fault Kayla was hurt! Yuri just ran, her necklace jangling on her neck.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
.He finally broke free of the treeline,and decided that the scyther had given up chase.He ripped off a strip of his shirt and wrapped it around Kayla's wound."I gotta get to the nurse.He made sure her Pokemon were still following,and started walking as fast as he could to the main building.

After about an hour of waking,he finely reached the main body o the academy."Nurse!" he shouted as loud as possible.He stood there holding there for a good thirty minutes before someone finally took her to be infirmary.He layed down on the floor,realised how tired he was,and fell asleep.

Last edited:
Back