• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
7/10. It's nice, and it seems you went bandwagoning with the whole "describe yourself" sig and my experimental Tornados/Thundurus sig, which is cool. I think the Queen lyric should be on two lines, instead of three though.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
Years
9/10 Ramona-licious! That may be a bit of Scott Pilgrim bias pumping up the score, but if you DON'T have a bias towards Scott Pilgrim, there is something wrong with you :P
The filter over the picture makes it seem somehow more bamf than it originally was, and the Ramona lettering in the corner is very nice, even if I (for some reason or another) feel it very Ramona-ly. Now I need to stop saying things and making Ramona an adjective/adverb with the power of the hyphen

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
8/10

Yes I gave you a 9/10 last time, but upon closer inspection it seems like you have title tags all over the place. The one that says "Click all links please" is over Swellow and the orange box, but if you move the cursor to Swellow's wing, it says "The best Pokémon ever". Try and get those fixed, ne?

And that black stuff at the bottom is still there. I'm fairly certain that that's part of the title tags, so try and find a way to get rid of it, a'ight?

---

I'm giving ya a 1/10. You can find my original reasons here because I'm too lazy to quote, but the reason I dropped the rating down is because of the grammar.

Now, actually try to pay attention to this criticism this time, since you never really seem to do, and when you do notice it, you don't seem to understand. If I remember correctly, English isn't your first language, so if you want the grammar to be correct, go from:

Leaf Ultimate Oponent

to:

Blue: Ultimate Opponent

or something along those lines. Also, lining it up with the tag would make it look nice too.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Well, it's a nice improvement, but I'm not sure I like the scroll bar, since it really isn't needed anyway, but other than that, it fits in well. Same as before, not a fan of that Shiny Swellow. 7/10

I went for a simple approach, not sure if everyone can see the sound bar and css though. xD

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Someone likes Mew.
It actually looks... pretty cool. I think it would work netter if the negative Mew was a little bit transparent, but eh, that's just my irrelevant opinion. The font isn't something I'd personally go with, but it's simple and complex at the same time :D

7/10 just because of the font ;__;

Cid

Years
I like it. :3
The art looks great, and the image is of good quality. The gray border suits it well.
The text also looks clean, and I particularly like that font, so~

10/10

DoctorSlavic

Shotgun Doctor
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 23, 2011
8/10

Looks really cool, but I'm not quite sure what 'the ninety-fifth after eighty thousand' means. Good, though it'll look cooler without the Mewtwo in the background. It looks weird chopped up with holes.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
It's set out well, great graphics, funny quote and it's scott pilgrim. :D 9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back