• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Grand Tournament OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
:O
You guys are so great. So active! I love it! xD

Ahaha, I know. That was great, Evkay. ZOMG what is Fen gonna do, now that he has a hawt girl around all the time?! XP

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
haha thanks everyone, i'm flattered. I'm definitely having a blast on this RP and we haven't even left the lab yet hahaha. And poor Fen.... i have no idea what he's doing... i'm pretty sure he's about to just turn into liquid between these two girls

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Well, then, Mankey-boy. You can do all the manual labor for me." She gave him a full, sincere grin. "You can be my servant, since you were kind enough to offer!"

Best quote of the RP section thus far, it must be said. Especially as Noah was trying to be kind, sarcastic and funny at the time.

Like I said (I think I did anyway) I'll be posting a big post tomorrow (or a lot of medium sized posts >D), my time to save the hassle of the activeness. Also I'm, thinking of changing my characters clothes, the original character was a blond and the clothing doesn't match a brunette (lawl, I'm teh gender bender).

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
I edited the post you quoted, you might want to re-quote and re-comment. xp

*Blasts everyone with a Goodnight fireball*

Goodnight. ^_^

"Zzzzzzz..."

Trainer Kat

Years
xDD
Oooh okay! Haha.
Yeah, Kat just...likes tormenting people.
She's a somewhat nicer version of the Kat that Wayne knew, though! xD

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Noes, my Plushie is not a Sunkern ;_;
Godzilla the Darkrai? Meh...
So considering Quasar's post is it night or what? Or is he like 4 hours ahead of us? o.o

About the shinies thing, are they allowed at all? Personally there's only one shiny I actually like and it isn't exactly a strong or rare Pokemon... I was just wondering because that particular Pokemon would be my first successful catch. I don't plan on catching much and I doubt Totodile will evolve...

Trainer Kat

Years
Shinies are allowed, as long as you limit it to like, one. Two MAX.

It's not night, according to Phanima's post, and there's no way that hours have passed between the two. I'd say it's early afternoon.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
I think you can tell by my new signature what it is xp

Edit: When did you and Lash get paired, I never noticed before, or was it recent? Congratzz.

Trainer Kat

Years
x3
I like the new theme! Nice job!

Erm...yesterday? I think. Either yesterday or the day before. Lately everything seems to run together. ._.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Thanks, when I animated it though it lost lots of quality ¬_¬ BTW what Timezone are you in?

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
UTC/GMT here. 4:11 PM. And school tomorrow (i r 14 ._.)... So I won't be on during the 'peak time posting'.

Trainer Kat

Years
:O
I would have guessed like, 17.

I have school tomorrow too, it's kay. :]
I go from 8:00 am-10:00 am and then again from 2:00 pm-2:50 pm.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
8:25-14:40 Which is actually quite short considering some schools opening hours. What 'Grade' would I be in if I was American?

Anyway, yeah RP, it is good...

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Kewl...

Well... Yes... I can't think of anything to say... Are you gonna post soon Kat or are you waiting 'til everyone else signs on (I would xP)

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Wow, this RP reminds me of when the RP section was really active. Now it's not, this RP must be exceptional. Well done.

Trainer Kat

Years
I can't remember when the RP section was active. The latest I remember was maybe in 05. D:

But thanks, Jim! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back