• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aaron's Breeding Shop

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
Hey

Welcome to my shop

Rules
No hacks
No spam
Please be patient

I have a lot of pokemon I can breed If there isn't a pokemon on my list that you want just ask me and I might have it.

Starters
Chimchar
Piplup
Turtwig
Torchic
Treeko
Mudkip
Chikarita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Charmander
Bulbasaur
Squirtle

Other Pokemon I have to offer

Snubbel
Primeape
Riolu
Ledian
Murkrow
Shellos
NidoranM
NidoranF
Girafarig
Larvitar
Dratini
Tangela
Cherubi
Meowth
Koffin
Venonat
Rhyhorn
Magcargo
Elekid
Magby
Vulpix
Chatot
Spearow
Porygon
Spiritomb
Skorupi
Pidgey
Krabby
Cubone
Growlithe
Cacnea
Trapinch
Grimer
Omanyte
Lileep
Anorith
Mareep
Sunkern
Slowpoke
Gengar
Machamp
Alakazam
Clamperl
Electrike
Minun
Gulpin
Taillow

Legendarys
Palkia
Dialga
Giratina
Heatran
Uxie
Azelf
Cressellia
Suicune
Entei
Raikou
Lugia
Ho-oh

Events
Jirachi
Shiny Deoxys
Celebi
Darkrai
Mew
Arceus

What I would like
Rayquaza
Kyogre
Groudon
Latias
Lotad
Seedot
and any other Pokemon that you can't catch on platinum

I really need a cloner, if someone can clone my pokemon please pm me.

Last edited:

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
Years
What would you like for a Mew and Jirachi? I can get you Phione and Bagon or Pidgey or um someother pokemon possibly O.o Just name something and I might be able to get it

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
What would you like for a Mew and Jirachi? I can get you Phione and Bagon or Pidgey or um someother pokemon possibly O.o Just name something and I might be able to get it

Do you have any events you can give me or a Deepseatooth and Deepseacale I also would like a Munchlax and a Bollossom.

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
Years
Give me a little time and I can get the Deepsea item from my Ruby. Or I'll try get a bellossom. As for Event's I could if you could clone then you could keep a copy of the clone for the pokemon. I only have Shaymin and Darkrai for Events though.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
I already have those events, if you can get me a deepsea item, and a Bellosom then you have a deal.

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
Years
Alright well I'll work on it. I have to get a sunstone and Gloom plus need to beat two more gyms in Ruby to get the item so might take me a while.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
Alright well I'll work on it. I have to get a sunstone and Gloom plus need to beat two more gyms in Ruby to get the item so might take me a while.

Yea about that I just checked to see how to get Bellosom because I forgot, so 2 events for Bellosom wouldn't be a fair trade so do you have something like a Munchlax, Plusle or Minun.
Sorry about that.

I can give you a 10th Anniversary Celebi and a Japanese Arceus for your Latios and Regigigas (...I'm collecting them now, apparently >_>).

Yea that sounds great
When are you able to trade?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
I'm getting ready for class which runs for several hours now, but I'll be available from around 2pm-onwards my-time. =)

Ok well if you can pm me after you get back from your class that will be great if I am online but if not could you trade tomorrow morning my time.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
But we would need two to trade. Is there something else you might like as well?

I will think about it because I am going out now I will pm a offer when I get back which will be in about an hour.

Last edited:

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
Years
I wouldn't mind Squirtle and charmander please. I can breed Metagross if you would like?

Back