• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

toastier

da bomb. :)
Years
@itzzaboy-
you can use winrar or 7-zip. 7-zip is free. :)

spelling error. the sign for the gym in danube village has 'heights' mispelled as 'hights'.

Last edited:

toastier

Years
also, i've found another spelling error. in the cave of origins, when you're battling Beauty Grace, her Lumineon's name is mispelled. it's spelt Lumenion, and the correct spelling is Lumineon.
i am also about 75% sure that somewhere between the fifth and seventh city, there is another trainer named Beauty Grace. not that big of a deal though. i just thought i'd point these outt. :)

toastier

Years
edit 1: i just realized that the beta 3.1 has all of these glitches fixed. -shot'd- xD

Last edited:

toastier

Years
Visual Boy Advance is what i use, and i'm pretty sure everyone else does too. :)
just google search "visual boy advance" and download itt.

i've downloaded the beta 3.1 patch, and i patched it onto my firered rom that has already been patched to sienna beta 3.
now when i opened beta 3.1, and i try to load my save states, it says: "Cannot load saved game for Pokemon Sienna:)"
what did i do wrong? i only had the 7th gym left to beat, and i REALLY do not wanna haveta redo this whole game cuz i dunno how to patch things right. haha.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2010
thnks but I meant the whole hack thing cos ive never used a hack b4 :)

ahh got it now never mind :)

Last edited:

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Visual Boy Advance is what i use, and i'm pretty sure everyone else does too. :)
just google search "visual boy advance" and download itt.

i've downloaded the beta 3.1 patch, and i patched it onto my firered rom that has already been patched to sienna beta 3.
now when i opened beta 3.1, and i try to load my save states, it says: "Cannot load saved game for Pokemon Sienna:)"
what did i do wrong? i only had the 7th gym left to beat, and i REALLY do not wanna haveta redo this whole game cuz i dunno how to patch things right. haha.
You should only apply patches to clean FR ROMs. And to continue using the old save state, the new ROM and the old save file bust have the same name (but different extension).

toastier

Years
EDIT3:
actually, i would rather just replay this game to where i was before. now that i think about it, it would help me with my fakedex project. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2023
Oké, I got a problem...

So, I downloaded a Fire Red rom, patched it with the IPS and APS patch, it worked, but, the spped was always 50%. I downloaded again a FR rom, this one a U, and again just 50%, it's really annoying, Wat's Wrong?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Try going to options > Emulator > save type > Flash 128K.
If that doesn't work, try playing with the other save types in there.

toastier

Years
2drs9xg.png

hayy guys! i just thought i would let you all have a little taste of my fakedex project. :) i know that the box seems a little large for Gramet, but keep in mind that it is a relatively small pokemon, and all of the boxes will be uniform. :) these will also have their Sienna Dex number in the upper right hand corner, but i dunno all of them for the fakemon. also, i chose the orangy color because it's sienna. xD

Years
LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN...

There is an error in the game, when i enter the Colt Forest i get a glitch/Bug that freezes the game. It turns black, then shuts off my PSP. The error says (Bad Jump), i don't know what's the problem. Does anyone know how to fix this? Because i really want to play this game. Please answer and Thanks!!!

toastier

Years
well i've never personally played any game on a PSP, but i can try to help. :)
are you 100% forsure you patched the game onto a completely clean firered rom?
EDIT:
also, does anyone know if you can evolve Machoke to Machamp without trading in this game, or will i haveta use the vbalink thingy?
EDIT 2:
i found a bug with the attack Ice Beam. when Fluffow learns it, and you go to delete a move to replace with Ice Beam, Ice Beam's description is: "A rampage of 2 to 3 turns that confuse the user."

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2016
Dunno what's wrong, but I can't save :( Just got my Moocano <3 So I thought I'd save, but it said:
Save error.
Please exchange the backup memory.

:(

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2011
Hi, I'm new here, and I've been playing your hack and I noticed a strange glitch where my old amber and silver wing disappear when I open the bag, but when I go back to it they are back. With this happening it won't let me use the old amber on the machine.

EDIT: I realized that the reason it wouldn't let me use the machine is because I had a full party >.<

It won't let me post the images because this is my first post lol

Last edited:

toastier

Years
@liam-
are you trying to save in the actual game itself, or save states?
like are opening the game's start menu, and pushing save? and if you are, when you went to begin the game, when you pushed start on the title screen, did a box appear saying the the 1m sub-circut board was not installed or something like that?

@joker-
well, noo wonder why it didn't work for mee! i had a full party too! xD

Years
@Toastier Yes i used a clean firered rom, from a site called Coolrom. I patched it up with Pokemon Sienna, so i don't know why it's causing that problem. But thanks for your help anyway.

@ Everyone: Has anybody had this problem, and resolved it? If so please let me know so i can play this hack.

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2016
@liam-
are you trying to save in the actual game itself, or save states?
like are opening the game's start menu, and pushing save? and if you are, when you went to begin the game, when you pushed start on the title screen, did a box appear saying the the 1m sub-circut board was not installed or something like that?
I was trying to save it in the actual game, as you would on a GBA game. The 1m sub-circuit board is not installed message did come up btw. I changed all the save settings multiple times before saving, and still got the error message. I know I've got the latest patch, so god knows why it won't save...

toastier

Years
@quezal-
hmm. that's where i got my rom from too. i know there was one person having an issue with a PSP about 3 pages backk? but i dun think it was your problem, but you could take a look.
@liam-
i know what the issue is. however, this means you're either going to haveta restart the game from the beginning, or start using save states. if you wanna do the first thing, and be able to save in-game (i STRONGLY reccommend this; i didn't do it and i think that's why i couldnt continue my game on the new patch) then follow these steps:
-open your emulator (hopefully VBA. i dunno how to do this in other ones).
-without opening a ROM, go to Options >> Emulator >> Save Type, and select Flash 128k instead of Flash 64k.
-now open your patched sienna rom, and press start on the title screen. the "1m sub-circuit" junk shouldn't appear at all anymore.
then just re-begin your game, and voila! :) your in-game saving will now work, as well as save states if you wanna use them. :)
however, if you've already tried this and it wouldn't workk, then i have noo idea. :/

Back