• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Good luck with that cause we're talking about Scooby Doo now. :P

Anyway, love that show.The only few of the movies I've seen were the 2 live actions ones and Scooby-Doo and the Alien Invaders and Scooby Doo and the Cyber Chase Alien Invaders is my favorite watched it millions of times.

Sir Codin

I'm still waiting for CarcharOdin to tell me how to pick up some ladies.
Hell if I know. I was just making a joke one of my stupid friends told me before realizing it probably wasn't appropriate for PC. And no, I'm not gonna finish it.

Plus, I have a job, you know...and an addiction to video games.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Guys what elf/gnome/troll/mystical creature/mouse/rat/Pokemon does thi sguy look like. He ooks so fmailiar but I don't know what creature he reminds me of. Look at the hair, it screams creature fur D:

1135.jpg

(Dan Neal, Big Brother UK)

Sir Codin

I don't even know who the guy is...oh, wait. Dan Neal.

...yeah, still don't know who that is.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
That guy doesn't remind of someone.
Also noticed that I only have 2 posts there. Wut?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I thought about this. But I think it;s some sort of elf with a white mustache and hair...

The Kami trio? Those are the closest elf like Pokemon I can think of.

Kami_Trio_Sugimori.png

Specifically their Incarnate forms (shown above.). Though Tornadus is the only one that looks like it has hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back