The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Strategies and Movesets

Notices

Pokémon Strategies and Movesets Post your team lineups, get your team rated or rate other teams, talk about lineups, talk about moves/movesets, strategies, etc. For general talk about the games, go to the respective Pokémon game forums.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 8th, 2010, 04:17 AM
ltsang
Advanced Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
What would you teach on a dragonite? I taught it thunder. I don't know why either.

5th gen white: 3954 7616 0505 (WOOT!) Please teach me how to clone in white. Its a lot complicated than hg.

Old September 8th, 2010, 04:29 AM
El Gofre
I'm Back.

Nature: Quirky
Thunderbolt is almost always the superior option to Thunder. 70% acc is too low to be considered a consistent option outside of a rain dance team.

But yeah, dragonite doesn't need either of those moves anyway. It has far superior options regardless of the kind of set you're trying to run.
Old September 8th, 2010, 04:42 AM
ltsang
Advanced Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
So should I delete thunder and add dragon pulse instead. It is a dragon base type moves. Also I think I though that dragon pulse is can weaken dragon pokemon right.

5th gen white: 3954 7616 0505 (WOOT!) Please teach me how to clone in white. Its a lot complicated than hg.

Old September 8th, 2010, 06:01 AM
nm legend

Nature: Modest
yea dragon is effective against dragon...and you get STAB..dragon rush is good too but as far your question thunderbolt is better...you dont wanna lose a battle bacause your thunder missed at the wrong time

**paired with your mom**
Old September 8th, 2010, 07:17 AM
Aurafire
provider of cake

Nature: Quiet
Use the Simple Q&A sticky please.

*closed*

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links