• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Outlaw

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
Years
That looks so awesome, I really respect pokemon hackers I don't think I would ever be determined enough, but I look forward to playing it... just curious about the lack of elite 4.
Also ever since the days of the original RBY I wanted a pokemon game were you were the bad guy, kudos!

Likewise

Bye.
Years
thanks! Don't worry my friend is changing the overworld sprite and the backsprite

thanks everyone.... the only thing i have to say is TAKE THAT BLUEGUY!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2013
Very interesting story line I have to say the story the game revolves around really get's my attention, looking forward to future updates and the final release of this game.

Keep it up poke-fan, even when you go through thick and thin don't give up :)

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
Real nice screenshots! I like how you're an outlaw. ^^

I would prefer a different flooring for the trainers room, and you need to put shading for the floor tiles in ALL the houses. You need more variety of the grass tiles. Also, why is the lab sticking off a cliff? O_O

A rep system would be fun, but if it's your first time, I wouldn't reccomend doing one. (Rep system sorta reminds me of Pokemon Protectors ^_^)

Can't wait for the beta!(Or the demo... or whatever you call it... XD)

PS: I rated your game 5 stars! :D

Likewise

Bye.
Years
thanks it means a lot :) i will be reveiling the 3rd town today or tomorrow and you're gonna love it!

WELL..... I need a spriter and someone to make custom graphics, if you want to apply just post here with proof of work.

Years
Element - I like your plot and screenies and stuff - but uhh, there's ONE thing that's just bugging me. The grammar in your dialogue (like, in the game) is lacking. For example, thief is spelt 'thief', not 'theif'....

Sorry, I'm just really nit-picky about that stuff. It makes it look more professional with proper grammar. When someone's angry and it's in all caps, that's fine - I just think it would be better with more accurate punctuation and spelling.

Again, I love the rest of your work! And if you need help with the dialogue, I'd be happy to help. xD Good luck and good work!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
I kinda like the idea of this hack, but sorry to say that you really need to get better (alot better) at mapping or find a good mapper to help you.

Atomic Reactor

this isn't a hack. -_-
learn to figure out which section your in.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2009
I can help with mapping, I don't have expeirence with RMXP (I just bought it) but I have much exp. with mapping in general.

Likewise

Bye.
Years
i'm back with the 3rd town! i personally love it but i just wish i could show you the whole map cuz it is a lot better like that!
capture054.jpg

capture052.jpg

capture051.jpg

capture050.jpg

capture048.jpg

capture047.jpg

capture045.jpg

capture043.jpg

capture041.jpg

capture040.jpg

but i warn you the map is pretty """BIG"""

Atomic Reactor

... same way you did with the screenshots?
Just take a picture of it in RMXP.

Atomic Reactor

it does actually matter if you want to show us the map.

Back