• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Zombie League (Gen 4 and 5 League)

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Yes but... That would throw everyone's team off balance as certain stats will be altered and the Pokemon will be less powerful because the trainer may have made tatics around those certain stats so there will be no level restrictions :)

Well I'm going to be unfortunately an easy Elite Four member to defeat then. :x

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2012
In Game Name:RED
Black Friend Code:
0948 5555 9605
Platinum FC:
1892 3420 9515​
Type (if Gym Leader):Grass
Any other information:Could we use an odd type,1 poke that's different from our type? Also can we make our own ruleset,i.e. different battle formats like doubles?
yes you may use up to two types that are not your gym type also I have decided that it is up to the gym leader / elite 4 if they want to use restrictions or not so to all who want restrictions can make them but just for that battle :D

Want me to trade you some pokes?

Also I think all Ubers being allowed will get to hectic personally, this is just a suggestion but maybe 1 Uber per team? If not that then I made a ban-list myself,

Arceus-All forms
Darkrai
Deoxys
Deoxys-A
Deoxys-S
Dialga
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Lugia
Manaphy
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin-S
Thundurus
Zekrom

Note that Garchomp, Excadrill, and Blaziken are not banned, in my opinion we should be allowed to use these pokemon as they were banned to Ubers and personally are really BL Ubers.
ok it is up to the champion and I if we will have ubers I will Skype him about it :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2013
So... It will be a lvl 50 vs lvl 50 or a lvl 100 vs lvl 100 or none of this options? I don't have any pokemons in lvl 50 neither lvl 100, but i want to participate.

Btw, how many pokemons a gym leader must have? And how many types we can use ina team?

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2012
Levels dont matter much why what levels do you have gym leaders MUST have at least 3 PKMN of their type and gym leaders can use 6 or less Pokemon ;)

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
So... It will be a lvl 50 vs lvl 50 or a lvl 100 vs lvl 100 or none of this options? I don't have any pokemons in lvl 50 neither lvl 100, but i want to participate.

Btw, how many pokemons a gym leader must have? And how many types we can use ina team?

Basically the Elite Four members and Gym leaders are able to set their own battle styles. So for example, one Elite FOur member may only do level 50 vs level 50 battles, while another may do a full on 100 vs 100. I like this idea because not only does it account for those who haven't got any level 100 pokemon, but it also keeps things fair and fresh, meaning you'll have a bit of a varied journey, battling through us all!

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2012
At was the point of the rule so everyone can battle at their own pace :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2012
Guys, I'm fine with this lvl 50v50 and lvl100v100 but I will definitely be a lvl 100 guy. Also, with the ban list, that consists of ALL the main pokes in my team so that will either need to be changed because I don't really use regulars often, it's normally just bash them till I win for me and anyway I have like 10 lvl 100s and I hardly ever sway from them. Just saying...

I was thinking and this is what I came up with: we all set battle rules when we battle like this battle is 50v50 and no ubers or something like that. Not saying we have to ban ubers on all battles. This will make it easier for people to choose a team from these rules unless they have to go look it up on a poke site or something.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2012
Hey zrule have you updated the gym leaders I made an application for my bro

Empathy

Rawr.
Years
I will be the fire type for Pearl. My highest level is 78, Infernape.

Can I have a different type for Platinum?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Could I please get my information updated?

My Personal Elite Four battle style is:
- Challengers must have Pokemon over lower level than I. They may be the same level but none above. :3
- Challengers can choose a level 50 vs level 50 battle or the previous type mentioned.
- It's a 6 vs 6 Pokemon Battle!

Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2012
Sorry Bree but you have to be the same type throughout the versions you have. I'm sorry if that causes any inconvenience.

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2013
Hum... Like having pokemons to replace others. Like in a battle I use 6 pokemons and then in another battle I replace one of the 6 pokemons I used by an substitute pokemon.

It's like having a 2nd team, not exactly a 2nd team but more or less.

Back