• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Eevee League

SuperTreaz

The Elder of Dunsparce
Years
Welcome to the grand Eevee League! I am the coordinator of The Eevee League and would like to share with you this great league.

Please Note: All of the "clans" in this league are somewhat like "divisions" or "gyms". They are not actual clans with clanwars. Consider them as part of the league, which they are. Clan wars will just be friendly competition in between the divisions. In this way, they are not "clans". Each division or clan is based upon a different style of battling or emotions.

The Eevee League
The Eevee League (TEL) is a group of united clans that would wish to be described together for tournaments and clan wars.

Creating a Clan for TEL
If you are a part of a clan or would like to create a clan, contact me so I will be able to add you to our league. Together is the way to go.

Jobs of TEL Members
In TEL, besides battling, we have other jobs for you to check out.
Breeder
As the name implies, you will be breeding Pokemon as prizes for the winners of tournaments. This job is very important. All breeders will receive an emblem* for use in their signature.
Organizer
The organizers will be in charge of devising (evil) ways of battles such as LC and NU. They are purty important, also and will receive a custom emblem* from me to use in their signature.
Leader
Leaders are important members of TEL. They are the masters of individual clans in TEL and are very trustworthy. They will get an emblem to show their worth.

*emblems - NOT official emblems for use in your profile. These emblems are just made by me to signify you have done a good deed in TEL.

Representative Fights
In the league, besides voluntary fighting, we will have representatives chosen for each clan to fight and bring great fame and fortune to your clan. Winners will receive prizes based off of the runner-up's Pokemon.

Currently In
The Arcanian Clan (TAC) - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=284001
and their rivals, the Seviperian Clan (SC) - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=284024

Battling Rules
In Generation IV, Multi-Battles and Single Battles are acceptable.
In Generation V, Triple Battles, Single Battles, and Multi-Battles are acceptable.

All higher ranking members of clans in TEL must use some of the symbolic Pokemon of their clan.

TOURNEY IS BEGINNING!!!
Welcome, all members of TEL! As of today, we are beginning our first OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT!
The rules are simple, win!
*Double battles are not allowed, however, multi-battles are.
*Both the winner and loser must agree to who lost for it to be considered official.
*All results should be sent to me and will be posted onto this page, under Results.

Results
The Arcanian Clan - 0W/0L/0T
In clan - 0 MVPs, so far.

Seviperian Clan - 0W/0L/0T
In clan - 0 MVPs, so far.

The Champion
To become the champion of TEL, you must defeat all of the Clan Leaders of clans in TEL. Currently, SuperTreaz is the champion.

Thank you for your time,
SuperTreaz

Last edited:

SuperTreaz

The Elder of Dunsparce
Years
Cool!
I got the inspiration from the Ivy League. Haha. I'm thinking about more clans.

Would "The Dream Team" based on Cresselia and "Night Clan" based on Darkrai, sound like appropriate counterparts?

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
Years
Cool!
I got the inspiration from the Ivy League. Haha. I'm thinking about more clans.

Would "The Dream Team" based on Cresselia and "Night Clan" based on Darkrai, sound like appropriate counterparts?

Dream team could be only Dream World Abilities and Night Clan could be only non-Dream worlds abilities?
Also so good clans
Thin Ice- Regice, only Ice types allowed
Rock Hard-Regirock, only Rock types allowed
Defensive Steels- U get the jist of things

SuperTreaz

The Elder of Dunsparce
Years
I like it though. How about, two separate divisions between each clan?
And, if anyone wants to make a clan for TEL, be sure to! Just tell me and I'll add it to this page. :3

Years
I like it though. How about, two separate divisions between each clan?
And, if anyone wants to make a clan for TEL, be sure to! Just tell me and I'll add it to this page. :3

Yes! That's what I was thinking 2 divisions between each clan. One Gen IV one Gen V. This can also make the league fair to players of both Gens.

SuperTreaz

The Elder of Dunsparce
Years
Right now, (if you can) I'm going to need some shiny Arcanines as prizes. So if you can breed a shiny Growlithe for me, I'll quickly clone them and put them in the "Prizes" section of my PC. Any egg moves, natures, blablabla is okay. :3 Good luck my friend.

Years
Right now, (if you can) I'm going to need some shiny Arcanines as prizes. So if you can breed a shiny Growlithe for me, I'll quickly clone them and put them in the "Prizes" section of my PC. Any egg moves, natures, blablabla is okay. :3 Good luck my friend.

Challenge accepted.

I know that will take awhile, so is there anything else I can get you? Something that is somewhat easier to obtain. ( I will still get the growlithes)

SuperTreaz

The Elder of Dunsparce
Years
Just one Growlithe, I'll be able to clone them once they're Arcanines. Hahaha
If you could get an Adamant Seviper with the egg move Final Gambit.

Back