• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
U sure about this? Judge don't say can't be beat but say good equally good good too for pokemon more than 1iv

This guide is quite useful~
Spoiler:

TheWilyWeezing

Avid traveller, avid trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 20, 2015
I have a Poison Safari with Garbodor, but none of the Garbodor I've come across have Aftermath(Hidden Ability). Is there something I didn't do, because no other Safari Pokémon gave me this much grief.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
That is what I read. Juge only say can't be beat once if pokemon has more 31iv stat judge will say good good too also good. Am I right

the Judge will only say "can't be beat" once.
meaning, all stats that he mentioned have all 31 IVs.

Years
Is there a way?

I want to ask can i play pokemon x and y in pc?Is there any working emulator there then please give me link.Thanks in advance:)

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
Years
Well... There is a site that's working on a 3ds emulator, you can check through google by typing '3ds emulator'. However, you need an actual 3ds bios to play it, otherwise it would not work. I never tried it myself so I cannot confirm if it plays well in the PC.

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
Thanks for answeing my earlier question.

New Question:

What's the easiest way to get a Goomy/Sligoo/Goodra with Gooey ability? Please don't say Wonder Trade, I already know that much.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
I have a Poison Safari with Garbodor, but none of the Garbodor I've come across have Aftermath(Hidden Ability). Is there something I didn't do, because no other Safari Pokémon gave me this much grief.
Do not forget that you will only be able to find Hidden Abilities once the third Pokemon is unlocked. Your friend must have beaten the E4 and be online the same time as you at least once.

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
Thanks for answeing my earlier question.

New Question:

What's the easiest way to get a Goomy/Sligoo/Goodra with Gooey ability? Please don't say Wonder Trade, I already know that much.

Years

I'm afraid the Friend Safari will be your only option here, and specifically if it's a Dragon-type safari with Sliggoo in it. You'll just have to find a friend whose friend code generates a safari with Sliggoo in it.

TheWilyWeezing

Avid traveller, avid trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 20, 2015
Do not forget that you will only be able to find Hidden Abilities once the third Pokemon is unlocked. Your friend must have beaten the E4 and be online the same time as you at least once.
Oh! Well that helps a lot! Thank you.

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2014
Fearow or Scyther

I am about to start Victory road, and have only five pokémon. I am considering scyther or fearow, but i don't know which one to choose.

My team is: Greninja lv54, Raichu lv54, Charizard Lv55, Rhydon lv54 and Lucario lv56

Garlana

The boy who never grew up.
Years
Scyther imo, your current team is probably missing some bug moves + Scyther is also flying so give it aerial ace or something and he can be a sort of fighting check as Greninja, Rhydon and Lucario are all weak to fighting moves.

Oh and the main reason...Scyther looks epic :)

Zaiato

Captain
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2015
Poison Heal Breloom?

What ability does Shroomish need to have in order to get poison heal on Breloom?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 23, 2016
What ability does Shroomish need to have in order to get poison heal on Breloom?

Shroomish would need to have Poison Heal too :P I prefer Technician on Breloom personally though, as it lacks the bulk required to make proper use of Poison Heal.

Zaiato

Captain
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2015
Shroomish would need to have Poison Heal too :P I prefer Technician on Breloom personally though, as it lacks the bulk required to make proper use of Poison Heal.

This is true but I have an idea for a potentially good strategy but we will see plus I dont have a way to get a hidden ability shroomish.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 24, 2019
What the best way to get 6 Iv pokemon by breeding?
Destiny knot or power point which 1 better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back