• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there :]

Years
I'm Riley, aka Cupcake. I'm currently working on training my perfect team, and I'm against battling with legendaries D:<
How is everybody? :]

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
Hello, Riley. Or Cupcake. I like Cupcake - that's a cute nickname.

I'm doing peachy. Hope you're doing peachy as well. Good luck with your perfect team and welcome to PC! 8D

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2011
me likey cupcake too. Love to make them :D

nice to meet you riley! I'm new here too so I hope we can be friends :)

Soul Eater

→ w e a p o n.
Years
Riley is a cool name, I want that name. XD

Welcome to PC, Rileeey. Had to stop by here and say that, after your username stood out to me in some amusing sort of way. Is there a meaning to the name, or was it just catchy? xD

Also, kudos to not battling with Legends.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
I'm Riley, aka Cupcake. I'm currently working on training my perfect team, and I'm against battling with legendaries D:<
How is everybody? :]

Hai, voodoocakes! Lovely name, all three of yours. :3 Welcome to the PokéCommunity!

That's awesome that you're training a team! It's really, really hard to get a "perfect" team that's almost always successful, though... And especially if you just don't use legendaries! Do you know how tiering works? Well, in competitive battling, Pokémon are assigned a tier based on how often they're used. Really powerful Pokémon (the ones that make using the rest of them not fun at all) are banned to a tier called Ubers, and then the rest are more or less free to use. The thing with the word "legendaries", is that some of the "legendaries" are Uber, but some of them aren't really that strong! Some can be used in OverUsed (things such as Thundurus) and some are in UnderUsed, even (things like Kyurem). It's kind of hard to understand at first and I'm totally okay if you just wanna stick with a "no legends" rule, but you should know that some Pokémon are still perfectly usable!

...anyway, after that rant, I do hope you enjoy your time posting around in PC! There's really no better forum as far as staff, community, and activity for anything really. :>

Back