• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Thieves Dojo & Safari]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Legend of Zorra

La Leyenda de la Zorra
Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2013
Hey, could I get a Bulbasaur, Skrelp, and Larvitar please, if you're not too backed up? All in eggs.

Thief

The Dark One
Years
Hi there,
Would I be able to get a female Ekans and Wurmple? Any levels/nature are just fine. Thank you so much in advance! :)

Hey, could I get a Bulbasaur, Skrelp, and Larvitar please, if you're not too backed up? All in eggs.

Yeah sure.

I've had a busy few days guys so sorry to those who I haven't given the requests to yet (bear in mind I have 12 hour college days + assignments), but I'm slowly getting through them. If anyone has any that are basically urgent then let me know and I'll try and get them done sooner.

Also bear in mind I'll have safari requests completed quicker than hatchery or very specific ones.

Redingard

The Rider Breeds Pokemon
Years
An Adamant Gabite with Rough Skin would be pretty awesome. While I know I can get it for free, I can get you a Spiritomb if ya want one. Straight from the Safari, or bred (which may or may not give it specific natures/egg moves).

JDJ

Vulpix Breeder, Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 31
  • NH
  • Seen Nov 19, 2015
Yeah sure.

I've had a busy few days guys so sorry to those who I haven't given the requests to yet (bear in mind I have 12 hour college days + assignments), but I'm slowly getting through them. If anyone has any that are basically urgent then let me know and I'll try and get them done sooner.

Also bear in mind I'll have safari requests completed quicker than hatchery or very specific ones.

No worries! Im not an impatient one. Take your time and thanks! I have a trade thread as well. Poke around if you would like anything in return. http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=312515

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
Years
  • Age 30
  • tn
  • Seen Nov 21, 2013
Looking for a Jolly Heracross
im not sure what all your looking for.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 16, 2014
Hi! :) I was wondering if it would be possible to request 2-3 Dittos from a FS. Ability and ball doesn't matter but if possible I'd like a Adamant one, Modest one, and Jolly one if able. I can offer back some 3 IV HA Fletchlings, 4 IV Larvitars or a Shiny Poliwhirl

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I'm only interested in two (not saying that your offers are bad because they are not) because I need them to fill my Pokedex;

Natu
Joltik

I just dont want them in the egg because I'm scared of bad eggs.

:t354:TG

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
Hi there! Just wondering what kind of Vivillon (Scatterbug) Pattern you have.

I can give you an Adamant Pancham with Mold Breaker and Egg Moves Foul Play & Storm Throw for a Timid/Modest, Neutral or not SpA lowering natured one in a Net Ball if you can. I don't really need a newly hatched one, but if you can catch one in a Friend Safari or a Scatterbug from Stantalune Forest I'd be fine with that. I just want many Vivillons with different OTs.

Thief

The Dark One
Years
Hey guys, I'm quite backed up with all these at the moment (though I have at least got some done and ready), so anyone who's still awaiting a request, can you PM it to me? It's much easier to keep track of and then I'll know who still wants theirs.

Hi there! Just wondering what kind of Vivillon (Scatterbug) Pattern you have.

I can give you an Adamant Pancham with Mold Breaker and Egg Moves Foul Play & Storm Throw for a Timid/Modest, Neutral or not SpA lowering natured one in a Net Ball if you can. I don't really need a newly hatched one, but if you can catch one in a Friend Safari or a Scatterbug from Stantalune Forest I'd be fine with that. I just want many Vivillons with different OTs.

I have Garden. :) :t262: That sounds good.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 15, 2014
Hey Thief Noctis

I'm after some ditto's from friend safari(several dittos for breeding.). I'm after any random it one, and not fussed on the natures or abilities. I'm after all 6 IV stats (doesnt matter which one is with which one, as long as i get all six.)

Although t i don't have much to offer, i can offer y exclusive megastones(minus aggron one), y legendaries, h.a. gligar, h.a. dratini's.

Please pm me if you are interested, as it would be lovely if you could help me out :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2014
Hey TN I stumbled across this thread and think it's great what you're doing.

I was hoping to get 3 HA Pokes from you IVs and natures don't matter much I can breed around that:
~Pinsir - Moxie
~Shelgon - Overcoat
~Gabite - Rough Skin

I'm currently breeding Pokemon for competitive battling and have a few 4-5 IV Pokes to give in return. Almost all of them lvl 1 I read the Pokemon you wanted and you're in luck since I just finished breeding my 5IV Hydreigons:
~Deino - All Modest. A 5IV and a LOT of 4IVs
~Dratini - All Adamant. A 5IV w/o HA and a LOT of 4IVs w/ HA Marvel Scale
~Kangaskhan - All Adamant. A 5IV w/ Early Bird and a few 4IV w/ Scrappy
~Larvesta - All Modest. A few 4IVs w/ Flame Body
~Charmander - All Adamant. A few 4IVs w/ Blaze
~Torchic - All Jolly. One 5IV but w/o HA and a lot of 4IVs with HA Speed Boost
~Swinub - All Adamant with egg moves Stealth Rock and Icicle Crush. 4IVs with HA Thick Fat

Feel free to get one of each if you want since A) You're doing the community a great service and B) I'll probably be asking for more Pokes in the future lol. Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 9, 2020
Hey, I was wondering if you could get me these three pokes from your safari
Rhydon - Rock Head
Eevee - Anticipation
Skarmory - Sturdy
If you can, I would like the Rhydon to be Adamant, and the pokeballs to be regular, but I'm not too picky about that.
I would also like a Noibat egg from the hatchery.

If you want anything from my friend safari, someone told me I've got Larvesta and Magmar (Haven't beaten the e4 yet).
In addition, I've got some HA Bulbasaurs and Slowpokes, as well as some Aqua Jet Azumarills (Huge Power).

Thief

The Dark One
Years
Hey Thief Noctis

I'm after some ditto's from friend safari(several dittos for breeding.). I'm after any random it one, and not fussed on the natures or abilities. I'm after all 6 IV stats (doesnt matter which one is with which one, as long as i get all six.)

Although t i don't have much to offer, i can offer y exclusive megastones(minus aggron one), y legendaries, h.a. gligar, h.a. dratini's.

Please pm me if you are interested, as it would be lovely if you could help me out :)
Sorry for the late reply. If you still need these I can give you them, and any of the Y-exclusive mega-stones would be great thank you. (:

Hey TN I stumbled across this thread and think it's great what you're doing.

I was hoping to get 3 HA Pokes from you IVs and natures don't matter much I can breed around that:
~Pinsir - Moxie
~Shelgon - Overcoat
~Gabite - Rough Skin

I'm currently breeding Pokemon for competitive battling and have a few 4-5 IV Pokes to give in return. Almost all of them lvl 1 I read the Pokemon you wanted and you're in luck since I just finished breeding my 5IV Hydreigons:
~Deino - All Modest. A 5IV and a LOT of 4IVs
~Dratini - All Adamant. A 5IV w/o HA and a LOT of 4IVs w/ HA Marvel Scale
~Kangaskhan - All Adamant. A 5IV w/ Early Bird and a few 4IV w/ Scrappy
~Larvesta - All Modest. A few 4IVs w/ Flame Body
~Charmander - All Adamant. A few 4IVs w/ Blaze
~Torchic - All Jolly. One 5IV but w/o HA and a lot of 4IVs with HA Speed Boost
~Swinub - All Adamant with egg moves Stealth Rock and Icicle Crush. 4IVs with HA Thick Fat

Feel free to get one of each if you want since A) You're doing the community a great service and B) I'll probably be asking for more Pokes in the future lol. Thanks in advance.
Also sorry for the late reply, but I can definitely get you those if you still need them. If you still have the 5IV Deino that would be absolutely amazing, espsecially if you could throw in a 4IV parent to go along with it. Aside from those, you can just have the third HA Pokémon for anything. Thank you very much though, I appreciate it. (:

Hello I am interested in
Dragonair - [Marvel Scale]
Female
Name: Doesn't matter

Can do, I may even have a spare. (:

Could I get a Heracross and a Skarmory from the hatchery please? I have a shop here http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7951847#post7951847 if you see anything you'd like in return, I'd be happy to give it to you.

I'm afraid I'll be shutting down the Hatchery and reopening as just a Safari & Giveaway after I've done all these requests, but yes, I can do yours as it's very simple. (:

Hey, I was wondering if you could get me these three pokes from your safari
Rhydon - Rock Head
Eevee - Anticipation
Skarmory - Sturdy
If you can, I would like the Rhydon to be Adamant, and the pokeballs to be regular, but I'm not too picky about that.
I would also like a Noibat egg from the hatchery.

If you want anything from my friend safari, someone told me I've got Larvesta and Magmar (Haven't beaten the e4 yet).
In addition, I've got some HA Bulbasaurs and Slowpokes, as well as some Aqua Jet Azumarills (Huge Power).

Sure, I can definitely get you the Safari ones. As long as you want the Noibat EGG rather than a hatched one, I can get that for you pretty quick too.

Anyone who may still have requests waiting but hasn't had them fulfilled; PLEASE PM me. Some of you still haven't since the last time I mentioned it, and I'll be closing this shop soon in favour of opening one without the Hatchery.

It will however include a number of IV Pokémon which I obtain through trades or breeding, as well as any Pokémon you want from the Safaris in any Pokéball, so hopefully not too much of a bad thing.

Last edited:

Thief

The Dark One
Years
Alright guys, I've revamped the first post and getting the title changed soon, so if anyone with a Safari request could please fill out the form in first post, that'd be great. :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2014
Hello there! I really like how organized this thread is, and all the nice side stuff that you have. i would like to offer a 31/31/31/31/XX/31 serious inner focus Snorunt for an Adamant Ditto, good luck on your shop!

Note: I have several other 5IV Pokes including another Snorunt that has a better nature and abillity.

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2020
I'm back for another safari request. :)

Pokémon: Dragonair
Nickname?: None
Nature: Any
Ability: Marvel Scale
Ball: Quick Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back