• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*SPURT! Katsu's Ash/Satoshi Club*~

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
Years
Welcome~ I just love screenshotting pictures from episodes. Especially shots of Satoshi. ^^

vlcsnap-220592.jpg

vlcsnap-220644.jpg

Cake~ XD

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2008
XD. I'm certain that Satoshi really loves his cake. He's always hungry and thinks with his stomach in those situations.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2008
Oooh you should~ He looks cute when its food-related. XD

vlcsnap-258167.jpg

He's eating rice! XD And he has no hat~

No hat!?!? D:< Blasphemy! His hat is his life! XD or something. Lawl, I always picture him a bit more, er, >.> mannerless when he eats. And protective of his food.

Quick question: Anyone else think it's time for Satoshi to have at least...someone recognize him when they see him as a skilled trainer? >.> Both Shigeru and Shuu had entire cheering squads when they were relatively unknown and unless I'm mistaken, the only person Satoshi's met that knew much about him was Masato back in Houen.

Last edited:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
Oooh you should~ He looks cute when its food-related. XD
I might, but I only have LQ clips so the shots arent as good... but I can do movie 9 ones!
Quick question: Anyone else think it's time for Satoshi to have at least...someone recognize him when they see him as a skilled trainer? >.> Both Shigeru and Shuu had entire cheering squads when they were relatively unknown and unless I'm mistaken, the only person Satoshi's met that knew much about him was Masato back in Houen.
Yeah, I think so. Otherwise in every region he's pretty much regarded as a "Beginning Trainer".

Back