< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio FireRed Pokémon Normal Version (Stable Build 3.0 RC 2.29)

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Reply Post Reply

Old 6 Days Ago (11:21 AM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siertxo View Post
Where can I find charmander?
Route 51 tosturf tunnel.

Relevant Advertising!

Old 6 Days Ago (2:04 PM). Edited 6 Days Ago by FrozenInfernoZX.
What is out there?

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to FrozenInfernoZX
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexkaz61 View Post
Hey there!
So, I started playing yesterday, but on RC 2.14, which I patched some days ago. Today I noticed that there's been an update to RC 2.18. Is there any major difference between the two?
Also, can I patch 2.18 over the (already patched) rom with 2.14 and keep my save?
You have to update to the latest version... because you will be encountering bugs and posting it here when you are not even on the latest one. You get a another clean rom to patch the new update. And rename the game file to the same name as your save file. That is how you use a game save. I am doing these constant updates because the game is just too large now to make single releases and because of all these random easily fixable bugs that keep popping up for no reason...
--------------------
I am so confused... I noticed that flag 967 no longer works... all this time those unaccessible areas in the early part of the game were accessible...
EDIT 1 - FIXED. THERE WILL BE NO MORE INCONSISTENT FLAG PROBLEMS FROM NOW ON. I broke the 3.0 2.18 link for now so I can release a
3.0 2.29 soon.

Current Live Update 3.0 2.29 Stable
Old 6 Days Ago (2:24 PM).

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenInfernoZX View Post
You have to update to the latest version... because you will be encountering bugs and posting it here when you are not even on the latest one. You get a another clean rom to patch the new update. And rename the game file to the save name as your save file. That is how you use a game save. I am doing these constant updates because the game is just too large now to make single releases and because of all these random easily fixable bugs that keep popping up for no reason...
--------------------
I am so confused... I noticed that flag 967 no longer works... all this time those unaccessible areas in the early part of the game were accessible...
Cool thanks!

By the way, your type chart looks good, refreshing at the very least I really like the new and the modified moves as well. Combine these two and you get a unique experience, even though you're playing a game series you've played many times before, which is awesome!

This might have been reported before, but anyway here we go
At Route 53 District when you walk south from the guy with the derpfishe (lmao), there is a dead end with a female trainer. When I ran south so she would turn right and engage me to a fight, she engaged me a tile prior to her line of sight, which led to a game freeze.
Old 5 Days Ago (7:12 AM).

Thanks for the reply! No i have not yet been to the dotte hole, but i dont have surf yet... the girl in powerstone is still being painted, doesnt want to give me surf yet.
Old 4 Days Ago (6:29 AM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarChasm View Post
Route 51 tosturf tunnel.
Thank you very much
Old 4 Days Ago (12:04 PM).

sorry... I mean side story.. Is there side story that were important?
Old 4 Days Ago (10:36 PM).
What is out there?

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to FrozenInfernoZX
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexkaz61 View Post
Cool thanks!

By the way, your type chart looks good, refreshing at the very least :P I really like the new and the modified moves as well. Combine these two and you get a unique experience, even though you're playing a game series you've played many times before, which is awesome!

This might have been reported before, but anyway here we go
At Route 53 District when you walk south from the guy with the derpfishe (lmao), there is a dead end with a female trainer. When I ran south so she would turn right and engage me to a fight, she engaged me a tile prior to her line of sight, which led to a game freeze.
Thanks! Since it is a new region with existing creatures, I wanted to make it feel new and refreshing in different ways.

That's interesting. I think I haven't had a problem when I tested it out before, but I'm going to on my new save I just made and see. That seems very weird though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by morteel View Post
Thanks for the reply! No i have not yet been to the dotte hole, but i dont have surf yet... the girl in powerstone is still being painted, doesnt want to give me surf yet.
Did you do the other events regarding Oak and Dad in the Powerstone cave (which technicially the Powerstone entrance side to Dotte Hole).
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayouji View Post
sorry... I mean side story.. Is there side story that were important?
There's no real main side story once you beat Marshall John.
--------------------
Here's my first official stable release of RC 2 as support for it will be ending soon so I can work on RC 3. Hope this release goes well. The flag fiasco is finally fixed for good (99.999% good).

It's also nice to see people still downloading and playing RC 1 (for a different save file of course) probably to see how the game is progressing along the way. Since RC 1's release on May 29, 2015, there have been 6070 downloads. Thanks for the support guys.

Current Live Update 3.0 2.29 Stable
Old 3 Days Ago (2:44 AM). Edited 3 Days Ago by morteel.

Quote:

Did you do the other events regarding Oak and Dad in the Powerstone cave (which technicially the Powerstone entrance side to Dotte Hole).
No, i have been in the cave but there dont seem to be any people in it, there is however an entrance in the back that i cant go through.
Old 3 Days Ago (5:48 AM).

Nature: Calm
Quote:

That's interesting. I think I haven't had a problem when I tested it out before, but I'm going to on my new save I just made and see. That seems very weird though.
If I remember correctly you suggested an emulator to play on, but I'm on my phone so I'm using MyBoy. That could be the reason but I don't know the first thing about hacking, so I can't tell what might be causing it.
The second time I walked there instead of running, so she wouldn't turn towards me. I fought her normally, no other problems.
Old 3 Days Ago (1:46 PM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by morteel View Post
No, i have been in the cave but there dont seem to be any people in it, there is however an entrance in the back that i cant go through.
Did you battle Tizzle in luster forest? Because I had the same problem and it turned out I missed that battle and that's what fixed it for me.
Old 3 Days Ago (3:00 PM).

I have two questions:

1. Where can I find Squirtle?

2. Eeevee evolves by happiness as always?
Old 3 Days Ago (3:33 PM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siertxo View Post
I have two questions:

1. Where can I find Squirtle?

2. Eeevee evolves by happiness as always?
1. Silversky town during the day.

2. No, it only evolved through various stones. You'll get your first one through a story event.
Old 2 Days Ago (2:50 AM).

Quick question please: I'm playing on my android device, and I don't think they have Lunar IPS on CH Play anymore. So, how can I patch the game now ? And with which ROM, if you don't mind ?
P/s: I think I'm playing beta 2.0, so can I use the old save files ? Thanks anyway.
Old 2 Days Ago (1:46 PM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by glong279 View Post
Quick question please: I'm playing on my android device, and I don't think they have Lunar IPS on CH Play anymore. So, how can I patch the game now ? And with which ROM, if you don't mind ?
P/s: I think I'm playing beta 2.0, so can I use the old save files ? Thanks anyway.
Rom patcher in the playstore will work. Just one thing, if you do use it make sure to check the ignore checksum errors box since the rom needs to be expanded.
Old 2 Days Ago (5:45 PM).

Is this game finished? (if not, how much %?)

PS1: I read the main post but didn't find anything.
Old 1 Day Ago (11:48 PM).
I'mma Wrong Grammar person

Nature: Lonely
i don't know where is red shard?
https://www.tumblr.com/search/popoy%20gif
“You will never know the power of yourself until someone hurts you badly.”
Old 23 Hours Ago (12:16 AM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarChasm View Post
Did you battle Tizzle in luster forest? Because I had the same problem and it turned out I missed that battle and that's what fixed it for me.
Yeah i did do the luster forest battle already, but im now trying to find things i missed/didnt do... Thanks for the help!
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links