• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Unova Masters (Ooc and S.U) Rated T

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I agree. Shattered Worlds (Uglyducklett's new roleplay) is very good. There are just 6 of us, and we've gotten up 5 posts within the last day. I like PTA, but there's just too much going on. You could be interacting with someone and lose their post in the swamp of them.

Vato will be missed. We had great times in Time&Space. In fact, a lot of good roleplays were closed down. I liked Rise of the Titans, Spectrum Islands (long long ago), and all the others I was once a part of.

I think this will be good. If I have a choice, we'll be finishing this roleplay.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Yeah, it's got over 3000 posts now and they only recently said; by the way. The Plot is starting. ....There was a plot? My guy was frollicking through a Forest with his Aipom and Heracross.

Time and Space was the first one I applied for. It was good in the sense that it was a Post-Apocalyptic world, that had alot of the Pokemon rules bent. Like Phanpy learning Scald, Charmander learned Aqua Jet. It was unique. I would've liked it if the Original S.S Libra stayed in the remake. I preferred the whole extravagant boat rather than a small private boat.

Yeah I'd like to at least have a full team of 6 and 2 reserves.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
There are no contest halls in Unova so if there were I would be on the road to that to be the top coordinator. So instead I'm doing the gym challenges as a way to train for contest. Also I believe you shouldn't meet your legendary till later in the RP

Eeveelution Co-ordinator

Budding Breeder/Co-ordinator
Years
Thanks about that KingKaos, but here was my game plan : Go to Castelia to see if there is a posibility to start Contests, where I found out they'd already started them recently in normal buldings and so on and so forth, but I'll just train for contests wile obtaining badges now as well, starting with Castelia City. Oh, and how about people meet their legendaries after the eight gym?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Well, Leon and Snivy could take part in the Musicals in Nimbasa City and the StarStudios? Oh and when we get to Driftveil we all take part in the tournament :D

Wait the plasma Members can earn badges? Aren't they against that?

Last edited:

KingKaos

Years
Leon would never belittle his partner in such a way but thanks for the idea. I'm going to use the gyms as my training methods and I'm just going to keep building up my team.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Holy Bejesus Team plasma grunts can earn badges (Or steal them XD)
Pat: That's a good idea about the Driftveil Tournament :P
All: We will go to Western Unova and crush the gyms later though.

Gyms in order: Straiton triplets, Lenora, Burgh, Cheren, Roxie, Elesa, Clay, Drayden.

Eeveelution Co-ordinator

Years
Okay, I'll not mention to the leaders I'm team plasma or anyone I meet (especially not at the league!) except during lectures or a large something or other that all evil teams seem to do, but I'll take a boat from Castelia when I get there through the tunnel and it will take me too Nuvema, where I'll take a trip up to Striaton for the first badge (as Burgh is away on artists block when I arrive). Oh, and is the Pokemon League like the Games, Anime or some other option?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
sorry i havn't been to active my computer got virused and had to wipe my hard drive entirely. I'm back now though.

KingKaos

Years
So how are evolutions and new moves going to work? I think we may or may not have gone over this.

Eeveelution Co-ordinator

Years
Yeah, I was kind of wondering that as I just can't WAIT for Emolga to learn Volt Switch! Some serious stuff is going to happen then. Oh and about Gyms, were not allowed to challenge Cheren, Roxie or Marlon then? And who's the Champion, Iris or Alder?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
The Champion is Youngster Joey. Obviously. I think just after like every 10 battles a new move should be given. Then after 30 they evolve.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Dx sorry guys lol I guess after every Trainer battle they gain 1 level and wild Pokemon are .5 levels. Moves will be learned as they would in game. Gym Leaders yield 2 levels.

Dx sorry guys lol I guess after every Trainer battle they gain 1 level and wild Pokemon are .5 levels. Moves will be learned as they would in game. Gym Leaders yield 2 levels.

Last edited:

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
Hello, I was wondering, since you have four regular trainers, if you would be willing to have four Team Plasma trainers as well? If that's not acceptable, that's fine and I'll be on my way.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Oh yea there is only 3 grunts x.x so sure we could use 1 more grunt ^_^

Update for my team
Zorua has leveled to level 6

Back