• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
Welcome aboard. Although I have to say that it would be bad for your character to walk in at the middle of a war. Still, if Mira says so then I'm behind ya all the way.

YOU'RE BACK!!! Mira! What are you talking about "couple of days"? You haven't posted in, like, a couple of weeks!

I'll just go and make a post now, though. Keeping Sar busy.

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Liacri: You are ACCEPTED. Welcome to our craziness :) You'll just have to wait a while to join into the fun until I give you the signal ;)

wolfsrain: She has been influenced by me *laughs manically*
or maybe I've been influenced by her... hmm....

Sweet: Don't worry, I have something planned for her (thus the spoilers on her history).
True... But I've still been stalking the thread the entire time *shifty eyes*

warden: Yeah... >.<'
I have a sneaking suspicion that it's not normal...

Liacri

moral support penguin
Years
@wolfsrain;; I think Mira and I have rubbed off on each other. I like to think that I'm slightly more sane than her, but I'll let you decide. I can tell you where Mira picked up the excessive use of asterisks, though. <.<

@Mira;; you stole my line. Bah.
Thank you much. I will add this to the list of crazinesses I have been accepted to. XD

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Liacri: *what*do*you*mean*excessive*use*of*asterisks*?*
*slaps Liacri with a fish*

Anyway guys, I might not post until I start the second wave (which will be after exams), but we'll see. Feel free to post, though. It's up to ya'll to keep it alive :P

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Also, i'd like the record to show that Twin Horizons is NOT a rebellion RP. True, I was somewhat influenced by this when I made it, but here's how it was primarily influenced:

45% Fallout 3 (post-apocalyptic nuclear wasteland)
25% Metal Gear Solid 4 (War-ravaged world with no aims or purpose)
15% Advance Wars (see above)
14% Chrono Cross (not explained due to spoilers)
less than 1% UPRISING
rest My Own Imagination

Back on topic, @ Mira when do exams end, out of curiosity? I'm running out of ideas for filler posts...

Mira

restless spirit
Years
I wouldn't know. I've been too busy stalking this thread to look at others xD

dream: It's a battle. It's not like you're going to run out of foes... yet :P My exams start monday and end thursday, but this week I've been doing major prepping. I'll most likely be procrastinating on Saturday, so I might have a post out then. But the second wave doesn't come until after my exams, because the second wave is when I need to do a lot of posts... :P

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
True, but I CAN run out of interesting battle posts. Five posts of the same thing aren't exactly exciting reads. I'll figure something out.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
@Warden - Not really, same here :P Brock's old voice was amazing!

*sniff* I miss 4kids...

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Dream: Well, either way you're going to run out of interesting posts because in the second wave I need to post to move things forward... Which means that the RP would be stuck while I have exams >.<

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
... Just another reason to hate exams and school. Grr.

Yeah. The reason I haven't posted yet is because I have nothing new to post. More killing and dying. I want gun action, already!

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Yeah, I can. After my exams are done.... Just two more days and four more exams! But hey, whose counting ;)
But how would this work... We'd have to discuss it before we do it anyway, probably.

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Either way, if they fight, Isabel can't really be put out of commission... Unless she swiped some healing stuff from the Pokemon Center xD
Do you want to do a joint post?

The warden

I'm back!
Years
Either way, if they fight, Isabel can't really be put out of commission... Unless she swiped some healing stuff from the Pokemon Center xD

Well may be only one of Isabels Pokemon could get knocked out then Empress gets knocked out. (Empress is the only Pokemon that Graham has with him right now. Blitz was looking for Breeze but is now hurt and heading back to Graham and Breeze is asleep inside Frost gorge and she has no way out when she does wake up.)

Or Paul could see his dad and Isabel fighting and come over and sort it out. (This battle was kind of where I wanted them to meet and realise that they are on diffrent sides.)

Do you want to do a joint post?

Yeah I'd love to:classic:.

How do you want to work on it?

Mira

restless spirit
Years
The latter would probably work the best. (hmm... six eeveelutions against one Pokemon... Doesn't seem like good odds for Graham at that point xD Plus Umi might kill him if she gets the chance O.o')
Working on it via PM would probably work the best. We can work on it together and then I'll work on it to make it flow a bit better, would that be okay? It's better than "he did, she did" type posts that go "this Pokemon landed a KO blow!" "no it didn't! The Pokemon's still up!". Battle posts between characters can get kind of hairy >.<'
BTW, would he know who Isabel is from PXS telling him or not?

The warden

I'm back!
Years
He is ment to because he was given a folder with details of all the Uprising (that joined before crystal city anyway) and Isabel would know he is PSX because he is wearing a uniform.

Oh yeah, six on one is quite bad odds and Isabel is armed while Graham isn't. So I think that Paul will need to stop his dad getting killed.

Do you want Isabel to see Graham and attack first or Graham to see Isabel and attack, not realising she has six eeveelutions.

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Yeah, makes sense :)

Hehehe... Isabel has a magical beeping katana of DOOM! *laughs manically*

Maybe Graham should attack Isabel first, saying "hmm... Here's their leader... I shall take her down, MWAHAHA!! But wait... Where are all her-"
"GERONEMO!" "RAWR!" "GR!" "ZZZ!!" "REMEMBER THE ALIMO!"
"....Crap."
(yes, I am a little excited because today's my last day of exams! :) *twitch*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back