• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone here work with The Games Factory?

Wario Man

Fear me, losers!
Years
Or Multimedia Fusion?
I just wanted to make a thread where people can talk about their clickteam software; because most of the other forums I go to to talk and post my tutorials and games, I get bashed, insulted, etc. (prolly cuz they think I'm "Inexperienced" when I'm not)

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
No, I have never really any of the ClickTeams software. I had downloaded it before and i wasn't really into it. But that was like a few years ago (with the all the early version stuff lol) - who knows i might give it a chance in the future.

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2012
I use MMF Very frequently. You can do alot with it, and make an assortment of different games.

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2012
You can use MMF to make just about every Genre of game out there. It is very Open-ended. I've even tried doing a pokemon game using it, and I might still do so one day, but, I have other plans for it right now... (Glances down into notebook of ideas, holds close to self, secretly...)

Back