• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's Haunted Poké Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
Years
  • US
  • Seen Apr 20, 2011
he's just mad cause i disproved his theory and we went left and he's slightly insane thinking his charizard is from the charicific valley it was probably from pallet town :P

Yeah, though I did help, with my strange dominance pattern =P

Edit: @JFK: BUT YOU STOLE HIS POKEMON AND RAN OFF WITH IT! =P Just kidding, I don't care.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
Insane is pulling your guts out of your eye socket and using the missing eye to make you watch it.

Most right handed people will 90% of the time go left... I never got to fully test the theory on lefties...

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
Years
why would any one think fiery is the leader XD without me or the riolu or the gastley he couldn't see or do anything so if anything one of us three would be XD and i'm fine with JFK coming if everyone else is ^-^

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017

If the eye is missing how can you make someone watch it with it.?

You don't cut the cord >:D

I am the point man... Meaning I take the lead... I think your all secretly cowards ever since you were afraid of death.... ryuk is the only one I could consider for leader

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
I'm pretty positive it doesn't work like that....

It does.... Thats why when people eyes fall out you can put them back in... Look it up :D I have 100,000 ways to kill people... all of them more brutal than the last and anatomically correct

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
Years
  • US
  • Seen Apr 20, 2011
It does.... Thats why when people eyes fall out you can put them back in... Look it up :D I have 100,000 ways to kill people... all of them more brutal than the last and anatomically correct

That doesn't help your 'I'm not insane' case, just so ya know.....

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
Years
Unless pulling the eye out damages the rods and cones or other Important yet delicate parts of the eye which it most likely will 0.o
and batzarro raises a good point lol

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
Its not insane if you can control it... Its just twisted.

and my left and right theory is fairly reliable... but like anything its just a theory and not 100% correct, there is always variables...

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
Years
Death's Poké Center presents:

Death's 2nd Giveaway..

Old_Chateau.png

The Old Chateau's Past!

rsitem213.png
rsitem292.png
229.png
rsitem223.png
rsitem214.png

Chapter 2: Let the Hunt begin! [Continued]

[Bat]: Alright, left it is. Let's go.
[Fiery]: Who the hell made you Point Man? And I still want Right.
[Valor]: Then go alone then -.-
[Ryuk]: Guys just calm down.

You and the rest of the group take the left side of the Road. As you walk down the road, the forest seems to get deeper and darker. The Moonlight seems to shine down your path, and the stones near you shine. Suddenly, you hear a vehicle approaching behind you.

[Valor]: What the f..
[Fiery]: Is it me or does someone hear music?
[Valor]: Yeah! -.-
[Bat]: I see headlights. Maybe it's a Jeep?
[Valor]: We're in Japan, it's probably a Toyota.
[Ryuk]: I doubt it.

A Jeep bolts by your side, and the taillights suddenly disappeared into the nothing. As you walk, the Scanner starts beeping. Your heart rate suddenly spikes..

[Valor]: S* S* S*! THIS THINGS BEEPING!
[Bat]: Do you see anything?!
[Ryuk]: Oh crap, oh no.
[Fiery]: Take it easy and check your Flanks.
[Bat]: This ain't Vietnam you know -.-
[Fiery]: Oh shut it.

A loud howl can be heard. Your body seems to shake and shiver to the sounds of the hellhounds.

[Fiery]: Do we have to catch one or just follow it?
[Valor]: I don't know!
[Ryuk]: Let's just follow it.
[Bat]: Yeah, it'll lead us to the Chateau.

A huge Houndoom, suddenly appeared infront of you and the group. It lets out a loud Roar, signaling the others of your Presence.

[Valor]: OH S*!
[Ryuk]: Magmortar, shoot some fireballs up his blow hole!

The magmortar used Ember, and the Houndoom somehow turned back and is starting to flee.

[Bat]: WTF.
[Ryuk]: That's one weird Houndoom.
[Valor]: I just watered the flowers guys.
[Bat]: What do you..Oh no..Come on man!
[Fiery]: Come on, let's follow it!

What will you do?

Follow it.
Try and encounter another one. Possibly shiny?
Water the flowers like Valor.

PS. Sorry for the wait! Wifey & Eating Dinner! D:

Years
Follow it. =P

Sorry, but I gotta go for now. Didn't know this would take so long and I've been on the comp all day. >.< Sorry, guys. Go on without me but never forget me. XD

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
Years
  • US
  • Seen Apr 20, 2011
I want to follow it, darn thing running from my magmortar >_< I'll get it back for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back