< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Game Development Archive > Beginner's Lounge Pokemon Scarlet Rays (Need Recruitment and Sprite Contest)

Beginner's Lounge Just started your game? Come here to get help from experienced members, and to develop your game even further.

Reply Post Reply
Old October 25th, 2011 (5:57 PM). Edited November 23rd, 2011 by KoolKat vs. Lucas.
KoolKat Gold
I posted a forum-

Here's the lineup for my team-

Scripter (up to 10)
Arranger (up to 5)
Town Name Creator (only a few)

The sprite contest is who can create the best custom generation graphics (ex: combining generation 5 body w/ a gen 4 head and gen 3 hat)

Sprite Contest Objective- Create Trainer Red as Gen 3/4 design in the customization of your choice.

I am the trainer spriter (I create overworlds once I decide how the lineup is and the vs and trainer (battle front) sprites) and the mapper. I can also do events (ex. enter a door/talk to a person/automatic walk/some essentials scripts) I have (as seen in link) created the hero/heroine designs and the evil team name and designs. So I have a part in this, and you can't say I have no part in this whatsoever except the idea.
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links