• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

I hope you'll feel better soon, Tara~
Sore throats isn't fun at all. especially if you have to go to Hotti's Clinic

I'm watching Bakemonogatari. It's pretty good n___n

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

i'm not hating. i just don't like it when people bring up that a is better than b because someone is having/had a problem with b that a doesn't really have. i don't know about others, but it makes me feel bitter. of course, buy me a mac and then talk all you like.

i'm not sure if sore is the right word maybe it is. i don't get ill/whatever often but thanks, Shawn!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Play itttt Lapras (is there anything you want me to call you by?).

I tried Bakemonogatari. Despite being into the "paranormal" and the like I just couldn't get into it.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I guess Keiran would be better than Lapras, don't really mind though.

Bakemonogatari was cool. Really looking forward for watching the sequel next season.

Watching G Gundam myself. This anime is srs bsns.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
PIXY

Can't really remember DN getting parodied in tama. I can remember a completley random reference in SZS though.

It was pretty early in the series.

That reminds me of when Gintama parodied Castle in the Sky.

KaguraAndMuskaATTHESAMETIME.png

It was amazing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's been nice enough to go out for a nice walk with no jacket or anything here for the past few days. So like... yeah.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'd rather have snow than nice weather. Snow is ~romantic~. ...Not like I have a partner irl though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'd rather have snow as well. But hey. Not much you can do when it basically never snows where you live.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Hm, I never really knew snow could symbolize romance...
ah, who am I kidding I love those Flanoir scenes as well~

Perhaps one could approach this scientifically and build a weather building machine...yes...and then, all the broccoli will perish~ <3
*evil theme!*

Tiiime to watch some Goldmember!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
45. Still waiting to get AC Revelations before christmas, at least I have Skyrim now. Gonna be playing that as soon as I beat you know what.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

Every Assassin's Creed pales to the obviously superior original. All they did was fix things and add things. The core gameplay was exactly the same. And Assassin's Creed was the most innovative and the most fun to run around in with several big, varied cities to run around in. II, Brotherhood and (I'm assuming) Revelations, they just don't hold up. :U

Speaking of Brotherhoods, I'll finally be finishing Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. The library finally got the DVDs. FLCL too. Loving that show all the more seeing it for the umpteenth time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
47. The first one was my favorite too but the newer ones were good in their own right as well and I think the core gameplay's supposed to stay intact for the most part even though that's certainly not a bad thing by any means otherwise it wouldn't be considered a true successor to the first one. I try my best not to say whether the older ones or newer ones are better than the other when it comes to gaming in general though. You're also forgetting the cities in AC2 and how large and varied they were as well which was quite a fair bit. Brotherhood I consider to be more of an expansion pack but maybe Ubisoft was trying to experiment with online multiplayer for the series more than focus on the single player but it was still solid by far.The AC series in general is very solid to say the very least unless you count the handheld games which I've only heard rumors of.

<Takes his Assassin's Creed seriously yo lol.

Only saw one episode of FMA Brotherhood back on Adult Swim, looked pretty good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back