• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
Okay, I'm going to be off for a couple of days. I'm going to visit my grandparents, I'm leaving the 14th at morning. And I'll be back the 17th at night.

So, Everybody is free from my annyoing VM's. I'm going to miss PC and the server a bit, And everybody who talks with me too. Have a great day.

And see you when I come back :3

Okay good luck and it's also a nice sigh of relief for me too. Anyways, have fun with your holiday and PC will be here when you eventually come back next week!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Okay, I'm going to be off for a couple of days. I'm going to visit my grandparents, I'm leaving the 14th at morning. And I'll be back the 17th at night.

So, Everybody is free from my annyoing VM's. I'm going to miss PC and the server a bit, And everybody who talks with me too. Have a great day.

Have a blast, pal! Hope it all goes well~!

I'm so HM02

Banned
Years

I don't know ya well but, have loads of fun. Peace! :)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
I'm leaving PC. I probably won't be coming on much after this. I personally think that it's time for me to move on, as I've had a lot of personal matters to deal with recently. If you ever want to keep in touch with me hit me a VM. ^_^

I guess... bye

Last edited:
Years
I'm leaving PC. I probably won't be coming on forever after this. I personally think that it's time for me to move on, as I've had a lot of personal matters to deal with recently. If you ever want to keep in touch with me hit me a VM. ^_^

I guess... bye.
I'll miss you <3

Awww that is so sad to hear you have lost interest, along with apparently suffering a bit of depression and real life issues as well. But alas, farewell Atif-kun and have fun with your move to greener pastures.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Starting tomorrow, I will be absent in here for a while, because I have to go to another city to visit my relatives in Chinese New Year. So, farewell for now, and remember, I'll be back in 2/22.

And I wish you the best in the Year of Skiddo, too! :)

pkmin3033

I've been in and out of hospital over the last month or so due to health problems I'd really prefer not to go into, and my great grandmother passed away recently (having been in hospital herself since early January) so I've not had much time for foruming; when I've not been concerned with my own health, I've been visiting her. I have a habit of withdrawing into myself whenever I'm facing difficulties in life, so I've not been around. Plus my only internet access has been via my iPod much of the time, which is ill-suited for anything other than checking news websites.

Still, things have calmed down somewhat - at least for the moment - so I'm going to try and give foruming a shot again. Things are somewhat more manageable in life at the moment, and I've missed this place quite a bit. So, I guess you could consider me active again? I look forward to catching up with people, and perhaps getting to know some others as well :3

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Ladies and Gentlemen...I have returned!

I've been in and out of hospital over the last month or so due to health problems I'd really prefer not to go into, and my great grandmother passed away recently (having been in hospital herself since early January) so I've not had much time for foruming; when I've not been concerned with my own health, I've been visiting her. I have a habit of withdrawing into myself whenever I'm facing difficulties, so I've not been around. Plus my only internet access has been via my iPod, which is ill-suited for anything other than checking news websites.

Still, things have calmed down somewhat - at least for the moment - so I'm going to try and give foruming a shot again. Things are somewhat more manageable in life at the moment, and I've missed this place quite a bit. So, I guess you could consider me active again? I look forward to catching up with people, and perhaps getting to know some others as well :3

I feel bad about how you have been through, but it's nice to see you back, Zeria! I hope that you can become more active again at PC :)

Arceus10000

Radical Battical
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 21, 2020
Wow, it has been a long time since I've been here, and I guess I've decided to try coming back! Have there been any major changes since early 2010 that I should take into account? :P

Years
Wow, it has been a long time since I've been here, and I guess I've decided to try coming back! Have there been any major changes since early 2010 that I should take into account? :P

Yeah there actually has been lots of changes! New staff members obviously, along with new sections and changes to existing ones, and also the potential to make new friends as well. I wasn't around when you were last here, but that won't stop me saying hello to you today.

I'm sure you'll still enjoy PC and I do hope you don't leave us again!

Arceus10000

Radical Battical
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 21, 2020
Yeah there actually has been lots of changes! New staff members obviously, along with new sections and changes to existing ones, and also the potential to make new friends as well. I wasn't around when you were last here, but that won't stop me saying hello to you today.

I'm sure you'll still enjoy PC and I do hope you don't leave us again!

Well, regardless of whether or not you were here when I was last (it's probably a good thing anyhow, haha), thanks for the hello! Hello right back :)

Waltzing around a bit, I see that leagues are back! That's definitely awesome to see, because they were something that I always thought was cool about this site.

In any case, I'll try not to leave here again! Thanks for the little updates and the hello.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
posting to say that i have returned in some capacity and intend on not leaving again

Years
posting to say that i have returned in some capacity and intend on not leaving again

I was wondering where you went to... but hopefully you plan not to vanish again gurl! And I hope that you stay to your plans, but aside from that I'll be looking forward to seeing you again!

Years
Guess whos back... back again

YES i'm Back again and trying to stay this time internet here is being shitty so i hope i can get online.

I don't think I responded to your original introduction thread, but I remember your name nonetheless. Hopefully you can defy the terrible internet and stick around longer this time Kamikaze!

Back