• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scenic Productions

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
im new at rom hacking so ill be going for story idealist and beta tester.
IM address [email protected]
position story idealist and beta tester
proof of work. I don't have any, i just started and i want to learn about tile inserting so its fine if you don't accept me

Learath2

Scripter
Years

IM Address: [email protected]
Name: Learath2

Position:
Scripting
Proof of Work:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epicness

Hacker Newbia
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 19, 2010
I'm a spriter. Here's my work:
Oh yes, my IM: dragexskype (its my skype)
Name: Epicness (XD001 on Bulbagarden)

ssbmpikachu-1.png

Super Smash Bros. Melee Pikachu Cos. 2 Indexed.

MA2dF9F8EE86A23A3d_34Y15VA28V869A41A2cA26A3cQ.gif

Revamped Yellow Mewtwo

arceusdevamp.jpg

Devamped Arceus

Oh yeah and I do boxart/cartidges:
sp-1.png

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
IM Address: [email protected] (You have it.)
Name: Destiny Demon
Position: Scripting. I dunno what you mean by limited but here it is:
Proof of Work:
Spoiler:

Yeah, it's a level script for this hack. It works perfectly. =P

By limited I mean there's limited space for scripters and you'd have to be pretty advanced to get in. Your script, however, was not. Rejected.

im new at rom hacking so ill be going for story idealist and beta tester.
IM address [email protected]
position story idealist and beta tester
proof of work. I don't have any, i just started and i want to learn about tile inserting so its fine if you don't accept me

You need PoW. Rejected.

Position:
Scripting
Proof of Work:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I won't accept anyone who scripts with something other than XSE; either way, same problem as Destiny Demon. Rejected.

I'm a spriter. Here's my work:
Oh yes, my IM: dragexskype (its my skype)
Name: Epicness (XD001 on Bulbagarden)

ssbmpikachu-1.png

Super Smash Bros. Melee Pikachu Cos. 2 Indexed.

MA2dF9F8EE86A23A3d_34Y15VA28V869A41A2cA26A3cQ.gif

Revamped Yellow Mewtwo

arceusdevamp.jpg

Devamped Arceus

Oh yeah and I do boxart/cartidges:
sp-1.png

The sprites and cartridge art are horrible. Rejected.

Epicness

Hacker Newbia
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 19, 2010
=/ Well...they are devamps... and the Pikachu is scratch. It's not that easy to make Pokemon text...

Is it really that bad though?

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
It's honestly just random bits and pieces glued onto a cartridge. It's not that good at all. Manny's a bit harsh, but what's been said's pretty true.

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Yes I suppose it was not a good idea to showcase a devamp for GBA hacking =/

sorry...

This is my other account...whoops...

Learath2

Scripter
Years

Position:
Scripter
Proof of Work:

Spoiler:

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
IM Address: I'm not really into that, just PM me here and I'll get it. I check my PMs every day, so I will see it.
Name: You can call me by my username, wingman11, or by my screen name, Matt eli Walker.
Position: Mapper
Proof of Work: I haven't actually been part of a team yet, but I did try to make my own stand-alone hack. It went well with the mapping and such. Then I tried to script. /fail

Anyway, here are a few maps from that hack:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I don't really have any certain part of mapping I excel at, but I usually only do outdoor maps. If needed, however, I can do indoor maps.

DoomLucario

Scripter Needed
Years
IM address: [email protected]
Name: DoomLucario (Or luke)
Skill: Storyline artist
Proof of work:
Alright, long story...here goes:
"No" yelled all of Team Phantom as the rocks began to fall from the ceiling. Garitina was coming. "This is one fight we cannot get involved in." Said Prof. Oak. "Come, once we get out of this cave, I've something for you."
You race out of the cave, but find yourself surrounded by phantom grunts. "They look angry." Prof Oak comments.
The nearest grunt walks up to you and punches you in the face. Then he notices the poke balls and your waist.
"Hehehehe" he chuckles to himself, a greedy look on his face, while the other grunts approach.

{Insert epic battle with excellent music here}

In the distance, you hear the cry of Dialga, who's still in the cave.
"Alright, here you go." Said Prof. Oak. He hands you a small red box. It looks familiar. "This is a national pokedex. It can catch and record data on all pokemon" Oak explains. "Now, I want you to travel to Johto and catch some pokemon there. You can take the Rustboro train to the Kanto region, then take a ferry to Johto."

Is that long enough?

Last edited:

minime010

All food belongs to me.
Years
Name: Minime010(you can just call me minime)
Skill: spriter
Proof:
Spoiler:

It's not completely finished so I know there are some mistakes/errors. I can get more proof if you want.

Last edited:

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
Years
IM Address: sorry don't have MSN,but my e-mail is [email protected]
Name: R0bert,R0b
Position: OWspriter
Proof of Work:
Spoiler:

Attachments

• herosprite.png
    herosprite.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 18

Logan

Years
IM Address: sorry don't have MSN,but my e-mail is [email protected]
Name: R0bert,R0b
Position: OWspriter
Proof of Work:
Spoiler:

Rejected because of lack of quality.

Name: Minime010(you can just call me minime)
Skill: spriter
Proof:
Spoiler:

It's not completely finished so I know there are some mistakes/errors. I can get more proof if you want.

Got any, uh, .PNG examples?

Name: DoomLucario (Or luke)
Skill: Storyline artist
Proof of work:
Alright, long story...here goes:
"No" yelled all of Team Phantom as the rocks began to fall from the ceiling. Garitina was coming. "This is one fight we cannot get involved in." Said Prof. Oak. "Come, once we get out of this cave, I've something for you."
You race out of the cave, but find yourself surrounded by phantom grunts. "They look angry." Prof Oak comments.
The nearest grunt walks up to you and punches you in the face. Then he notices the poke balls and your waist.
"Hehehehe" he chuckles to himself, a greedy look on his face, while the other grunts approach.

{Insert epic battle with excellent music here}

In the distance, you hear the cry of Dialga, who's still in the cave.
"Alright, here you go." Said Prof. Oak. He hands you a small red box. It looks familiar. "This is a national pokedex. It can catch and record data on all pokemon" Oak explains. "Now, I want you to travel to Johto and catch some pokemon there. You can take the Rustboro train to the Kanto region, then take a ferry to Johto."

Is that long enough?

Not quite what I'm looking for for. Sorry but you're rejected.

Name:
雷影 イチロ / Ichiro
Position: Mapping
Proof of Work:

The map is a bit big and uploading it made it hard to see so I have attached it as an attachment. enjoy.

Sorry but that map isn't quite what I'm looking for.

IM Address: I'm not really into that, just PM me here and I'll get it. I check my PMs every day, so I will see it.
Name: You can call me by my username, wingman11, or by my screen name, Matt eli Walker.
Position: Mapper
Proof of Work: I haven't actually been part of a team yet, but I did try to make my own stand-alone hack. It went well with the mapping and such. Then I tried to script. /fail

Anyway, here are a few maps from that hack:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I don't really have any certain part of mapping I excel at, but I usually only do outdoor maps. If needed, however, I can do indoor maps.

Sorry but that map isn't quite what I'm looking for.

Position:
Scripter
Proof of Work:

Spoiler:

You're going to have to be way more advanced to get accepted here, buddy.

Anyway, I've removed everyone from the team who I've either not heard from for a while or who haven't contributed in a while. Feel free to contact me if you want to be back on the team. :)

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
Years
what do you mean by "lack of quality"?
the becksprite wasn't done by me,it's just there because it's part of a trainer sheet.

Logan

Years
We're open for business again :).

The main project that Scenic Productions will be working on is Pokémon Orange, please refer to these posts for further information right now.

[#1] - [#2]

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017

Name: Mike

Position:
Tile inserter, mapper
Proof of Work:
Spoiler:

Yea i was going to create a Orange Islands hack (had a TS made and did these tiles)[Credits are on my DA page so i aint ganna add them now{Those trees i found on a public rombase but im not sure who created them..} Im trying to find out but the guy wont reply to me])
I know about the tile error on the second map so dont hound me about it/

Last edited:

Logan

Years
I think you're a really good tile inserter, and I get lazy sometimes so I guess you're accepted for that. That first map isn't brilliant but the second one is okay, with a few pointers I think you can be good. You're accepted as a tile inserter and a mapper.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
Name: Lucas
Position: Mapper/ Basic Asm
I know I map in a more natural style, while you like games in a traditional Nintendo style; but I can also make maps for you in Nintendo style as well. Having different perspectives on mapping can be a great thing, if done correctly. It can strengthen all the mappers on the team by showing everyone their little tweaks with mapping. The challenge is to make sure that all the maps flow correctly, which I know you can accomplish.

I know the basics of ASM, and I have a couple of routines I can show you on Live(I would rather not show the general public :P), I just need more ideas for what I could do with ASM and someone to work with the routines on. ( I would hit a wall/bug and that would be my stopping point)

I totally agree with you about "The Hacking of today", I miss the days of hacking on live with multiple people, it has been hard being a solo hacker, and I miss company.

Proof of Work (A map of a forest I made for my hack, which let me remind you, follows the mapping style of my hack)
(Also note that the tile errors are not real tile errors* I have the 3-layer tile hack applied to my hack and advance map only reads the first two layers of the tile)
Spoiler:

Back