• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
How do I find the victory road <? I dont have a clue where the League is although i see it on the map.

Go to Vino Town from Nemu City and go South. After a ton of trainers and grass you should find Victory Road.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
I just downloaded it and patched it on top of FireRed, but it doesn't save. Why?

You may have change your settings on VBA or whatever emulator your using to 128 bit or something.

Hey! After I got the Pokeflute, and woke up Snorlax, what should I do? Where I need to go to receive my new mission of Team Rocket?

Go to Destul Town and talk to the meteor, then get strength, then go north from Largas City. You don't really have missions anymore since your an Admin, but you help a grunt with his mission at the Safari Zone.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2012
Where can i get a kabutops?
And if i cant what about lanturn?

Also how can i cheat in an Exp share? my games glitched.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
Where can i get a kabutops?
And if i cant what about lanturn?

Also how can i cheat in an Exp share? my games glitched.

All of the fossils are hidden in the sand in destul, and routes 23 and 24. You can use a rod to get chinchou at route 20 or 21 i think.

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2012
i have all 4 fossils, but when i bring them to the scientist in Grunic, he says
"Have a fossil for me? No? It's to bad!"
What am i doing wrong?

Last edited:

DOA_Hitomi

Deadly Rocket Executive
Years
Idk, I already have most of the story planned out for my next game, and I don't really like to share my plans lol :P

Cool, I wasn't gonna force you to share anything. But, here's some friendly advice: If you edit the gyms around and change the gym types, you may want to change the badge names as well. Here's an example: In my novice hack I changed the 2nd gym from an Water gym to an Ice gym. (I based the gym's leader on my Brother's Girlfriend. (a bit off topic, oh well)) Anyways I renamed the badge from CASCADEBADGE to ICEBERGBADGE. (I try to match the number of letters in the badge's name.) BTW, I added an Gym Demo vid for my Private Hack to my Profile if you wish to view my skills.^^

Last edited:

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
I just beat the game, but my recording in the VBA got corrupted, so is there any legendaries to catch, because I want to know where they are and how to get them.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Wow, a complete hack? That's rare...

Anyway, I haven't really been into the hack scene in a while, and by looking at this it may pep my interest again. I like how your bro is already on the side of evil (how he got into Team Rocket and such; hope that gets explained in the story) Plus, how you start off with the normal goings, then start to get into more complicated matters with the team and all. I will play this, although it will be a while until I actually finish it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
i have all 4 fossils, but when i bring them to the scientist in Grunic, he says
"Have a fossil for me? No? It's to bad!"
What am i doing wrong?

You need the latest ips patch file for him to work.

Cool, I wasn't gonna force you to share anything. But, here's some friendly advice: If you edit the gyms around and change the gym types, you may want to change the badge names as well. Here's an example: In my novice hack I changed the 2nd gym from an Water gym to an Ice gym. (I based the gym's leader on my Brother's Girlfriend. (a bit off topic, oh well)) Anyways I renamed the badge from CASCADEBADGE to ICEBERGBADGE. (I try to match the number of letters in the badge's name.) BTW, I added an Gym Demo vid for my Private Hack to my Profile if you wish to view my skills.^^

Oh yeah I was thinking about that but then I would have wanted to change their images and didn't feel like changing them lol.

I just beat the game, but my recording in the VBA got corrupted, so is there any legendaries to catch, because I want to know where they are and how to get them.

There are all legendaries to catch. Most of them you need rock smash to get to, 3 of them you don't. And the rest of them are wild in Omega Cave because I got lazy.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
I caught Deoxys, but I got a few questions: Where do I fight you and May, and where is Omega Cave? And what events can I do after I beat the Elite 4 and get Rock Smash in Vino Town.

Years
where do find hm01 and btw is hack is great!!...

When you are arrested (talk to your brother next to some trucks in... I don't remember the name of the city), you'll be in prison, but the place is similar to the S.S. Anne, find the boss, and beat him. He gives you Cut, and the keys to go out.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
I caught Deoxys, but I got a few questions: Where do I fight you and May, and where is Omega Cave? And what events can I do after I beat the Elite 4 and get Rock Smash in Vino Town.

You need rock smash to get to me and May, and a lot of legendary pokemons. May is in Lost Cave and I am in Frosty Cave. Oh and after you defeat me I will tell you how to get to where Omega Cave is.

DOA_Hitomi

Deadly Rocket Executive
Years
Dude this is quite good.^^ I am an novice Pokemon Game hacker myself, I'm not that great at it. So, I just keep modifying my personal private hack. It's based on fire red and I have been working on my hack on and off for almost 2 years now. It's currently at "Beta6-3". I am getting used to scripting I use XSE via Advance Map to change the scripts. Here's an useful script: "getitem 0x44 0x99 0x1" modifying an item pokeball with this code/script will spawn "153 Rare Candies". Believe I already tried this. lol
Actually, I accounted an small glitch when I used this script: "0x44 0x1 0x0" it glitched and gave me 918 Rare Candies. True Story.^^ lol

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2012
WHere is the 4h gym? I seem to have skipped it and gone to the 5th already

Edit: And the 6th, I seem to keep skipping gyms...

Last edited:
Back