• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Bronze [COMPLETED]

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
rival.png

Female rival/player sprite done.
Ignore my fabulous naming skills.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 23, 2020
This looks so cool, yesterday i played around with hacking pokemon crystal but it confused me

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
I've finished all the gyms, so the only things left on the checklist to do is

• Edit the Pokemon of trainers on routes
  • Finish editing area/trainer text
  • Make the after League Quest
And that's about it.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
One thing I'm not sure how to do is change a trainer's class, ie make a Bug Catcher to a Youngster.

Anyone know?

Littlered

The Red One
Years
Even though I don't even own an emulator to play hacks on, I must say for what this looks like, I can tell it's gonna be great! I lovee Gen 2 as well. G/S/C was my fav series, because personally I just love the arrangement of pokes Gen 2 brough, as well as the mapping graphics. If I could play any other series with the same graphics I'd be living in heaven lol. I can relate to how things fail and then you start again and another time on another project. I had attempted 2 personal projects (not hacks) that both failed. But now, I'm helping do stuff for someone's else's game in the making and I feel like things are getting done more quickly. I know it's just you and your friend, but if I haven't already learned anything from my experience, you should seek help from others, progress will always move in a group, once again good luck I can't wait to see how this turns out :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
Today I've changed the Pokemon and their levels in a few more routes.
Slowly and steadily I'm getting this done, don't wanna burn myself out.

But progress is being made.

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2015
WOW really nice hack! it's pleasure to see 2nd gen hack :) hope you'll finish it soon 'cause i can't wait to play it :P

btw can you give us a date of possible release?

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
Years
2 things to say,
no.1, plz dont ask for release dates, it rushes the hacker and if you want a quality hack you dont want that because rushing can lead to the zombie apocalypse.
no.2, hack looks great but may i make a suggestion? maybe add in Red, Gold, and Crystal as fightable trainers and hid them. that would be fun. also, maybe add yourself as a fightable trainer, you could be real creative with that one!
No.3, how many legends are gonna be in there and could you tell us a bit more about the story? as in elaborate a bit more? because if you can elaborate a bit more, it could attract more people to this hack. it makes sense, because the story is the first thing they see.
no.4, i know i said 2 things, but im insane that way so yeah..........
no.5, all an all though, nice hack! looks great and im looking foward to playing it. keep it up, and is this really your startup hack? pretty good for that~!

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
2 things to say,
no.1, plz dont ask for release dates, it rushes the hacker and if you want a quality hack you dont want that because rushing can lead to the zombie apocalypse.
no.2, hack looks great but may i make a suggestion? maybe add in Red, Gold, and Crystal as fightable trainers and hid them. that would be fun. also, maybe add yourself as a fightable trainer, you could be real creative with that one!
No.3, how many legends are gonna be in there and could you tell us a bit more about the story? as in elaborate a bit more? because if you can elaborate a bit more, it could attract more people to this hack. it makes sense, because the story is the first thing they see.
no.4, i know i said 2 things, but im insane that way so yeah..........
no.5, all an all though, nice hack! looks great and im looking foward to playing it. keep it up, and is this really your startup hack? pretty good for that~!

2. I've already done something like this, so don't you worry.

3. I haven't added any legendaries because they were part of Gold's story and wouldn't fit putting them in here again. The story I've already said is your usual Pokemon affair, I have added a bit of a twist to it that hasn't been used before, or at least never called to attention. There's not much I can say about it, I wanted to make a regular Pokemon adventure.

5. I have made random small hacks that were terrible and nobody had ever played before as practice.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
Just putting the finishing touches on some scripts.
I have just two team rocket like hideouts to edit the trainer's Pokemon on and then all that's left is area text and the short second quest.

Years
it looks rather good and gen II was my first and favourite too! I am definitely going to follow this hack from now on! good luck!

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
Progress is taking a small bit of a halt while I get my health sorted out, but rest assured it is still being worked on.

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2012
Now you can show your support for this thing by showing this horrible support banner I just made /fishes for compliments/

*pokes banner*

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
And here's one that can link back to this thread! Just remove the *'s

Code:
[url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=280588"][img]http://i49.tinypic.com/9kpa1x.png[/*img][/*url]

Good jorb, Bianca.

Years
This looks pretty good. I'm not usually big on Gen I/II hacks, but I am looking forward to seeing this released. I like the traditional Pokemon games, but the newer ones are lacking somehow.

offtopic: Also, how do you get a hack on a gameboy cartridge?

Overall, it looks like fun and I can't wait to play it. :)

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
I feel bad about not commenting anything on your hack thread so far (even if I've been keeping an eye on the progress). Anyway, I can't say I'm looking forward to playing it because so far it's impossible to say anything about the overall gameplay. If this is a little bit challenging and balanced hack, it's going to be fun to be played through. Good job for almost finishing it already btw.

Back