• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
How do you evolve Lickourmet?

How do you get a lickourmet?
I have a Licky but dont know how to evolve him to lickourmet..

Last edited:
Years
if it was april fools, I won't ever bother with this hack again...anyone who does something like that so seriously wouldn't be worth my time; stuff like that should only be done with close friends. I really hope it's not.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
I was walking through Lion Path and decided to fly. Instead of a map I got a blue screen with the heroes head flashing in the middle. I can't exit but it isn't frozen. Please help, I spent over 4 hours playing this game and don't want to lose my progress.

I patched it with Lunar to a Firered ROM.

Years
i'm sorry to tell you that there's a major bug with fly on this hack. At the begining i could use it few times, but now every time i try to do that, my game crashes. You should save every time before selecting fly... sadly, i don't know any way to get out of the blue screen. I guess you should restart and save A LOT next time... and that's ALWAYS a good advice when it comes to hacks.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Wow, I've never checked this hack out, and its final release is tomorrow!
Lucky me, eh? Oh, and since there's a gltich with fly, will that be fixed as well? Also, the fakemon look great, too! Congrats, Manipulation on completing the hack!
P.S: Is there a complete pokedex somewhere I can look so I can decide what PKMN to train? If there isn't, can you open it with Y.A.P.E to check, or is this locked?

Last edited:
Years
I would rather like to know a little more about what I'll be catching (if the final release really is coming) as well; it's hard to choose a starter if you don't have at least a vague idea

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2012
i think its tomorow? Because this day is a special day to manipulation.. Thats what he said right? =D

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Just posting to say I'm eagerly awaiting the release. :D I can see you've put a lot of time and hard work into Sienna over the past few days, and I'd like to thank you personally. :) Also, the last time I played Sienna the furthest I got to was the Well IIRC. So I just can't wait to see how much has changed and to actually get further to be honest. XD Anyway, yeah, that is all I think. :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
If this ends up being an April Fools joke I will cry. I have been waiting FOREVER to play a KOTOR style pokemon game. I'm so sick and tired of every game I play, I am forced to be "mr. melodramatic good guy who can do no wrong".

Zetsubou Johnny

He once drank an entire bottle of windex
Years
Seeing as he said today was a special day to him, I'm honestly sure he's busy. Lets give him a while. He mentioned trying to avoid an April's fool's conflict in the post he stated it was finished to it still being a prank would be in poor taste. Just give him a day or two and lets not go crazy here.

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2012
Dang, this seems to be a April Fools joke, considering he hasn't said anything yet, and he said it'd be Wednesday...its Thursday now :(

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
Well that was just harsh.. I know it was April Fools and everything but really? You got everyones hopes up.

Then again, I may be wrong and he's just too lazy to upload the final beta, I'm not gonna rage just yet...

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Well that was just harsh.. I know it was April Fools and everything but really? You got everyones hopes up.

Then again, I may be wrong and he's just too lazy to upload the final beta, I'm not gonna rage just yet...
It's not about him being lazy, he has a life, as do the rest of us. Also, it's not april fools unless it's april 1st, and it's the 5th at the time I'm posting. I say we all just give him time. Maybe, just maybe, he's getting ready to post it in the next 24 hours (don't hold me on that)
P.S: Most of you wouldn't even be bugging him if he didn't give us a release date, and he could have just released it on a set date, without any notice. (which is what I would do in a time like this) Anyways, just give him time.

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
How hard is it to just come online and upload a very small file? It would only take a couple of minutes, we are not talking about something that takes hours and hours to do. I am still willing to give this guy the benefit of the doubt and say something has been preventing him from uploading the file even though his site activity says he was on the site yesterday. If I don't see anything by Monday night, then it is safe for me to build a time machine, find the person who came up with April Fools, and repeatingly kick them in the you-know-where.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I have to agree with Damned to an extent to be honest. Manipulation probably shouldn't have said a release date to be honest, and it is two days overdue now. And as Damned said, Manipulation has logged into PC both Wednesday and Thursday. :\ The last I heard he was fixing some bugs though, so I guess something could have gone wrong, but I am starting to lose hope. :\

EDIT: I'm assuming the below post was direceted at me here. Haha. Me being insulting? All I've said is that it's a shame they we wer egivena release date and we're now several days overdue without any explanation whatsoever, despite Manipulation having logged in to PC. And I know that Manipulation doesn't HAVE to release it. Heck. I'd be disappointed, but I'd live. It's just a shame that we've been given a release date and... nothing. Had there been no given release date, I'd probably be pretty contempt with Beta 3 to be honest. Anyway, I'm gonna refrain from posting now. I wouldn't want this thread to become some flame war.

And oooooh no, I checked his profile. I must be so out of order. >.> Seriously, if I was stalking, I'd be checking all the other websites he uses etc. etc. (I don't, by the way.) All I've done is checked his latest activity- that is all. Again, all I really want at the moment is an explanation (such as it was an April Fools joke, found a bug etc.)

Last edited:
Back