• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Maria

As Maria approached the dance floor she frowned slightly.

"Don't listen to him, hes just jealous that I have a better way with women than him." Umber said with a small laugh.

"Oh theres absolutely no need to worry," Maria said he got right up and whispered in Umbers ear, with a hushed voice.

"I have alot of experience with "overconfident" evolved members of our kind, after all it's how I met my trainer, however I'm sure by your gentleman like behavior Umber, I won't have such problems with you, during this dance I'm using as a way to show respect rather than affection... the latter takes a while to work yourself up to with me. Oh and my name, is Maria, how kind of you to ask." Maria pulled away as she said her name, she had a funny grin on her face.

"Now c'mon!" She said, gripping Umbers paw.

"Show me how an Umreon can dance."

Xavier

Xavier shook Adrias hand gently, he realised she had some sort of trouble, as he had a knack for such things, but quickly realised she was blind. However this would make no difference to him, blind or not, to him she was just a girl.

"So tell me Adria, what dorm are you in?" Xavier asked inocently.

Burgh

Burgh smiled when he saw Xavier being so friendly, so open, it was true then, his mother had been right about that amulet. Burgh had noticed it all, Xaviers extreme behavior, his ability to talk to Maria and that fierceness in his eyes.

Burgh wondered if it was the right decision to give it to him now. His mother had said "when he was ready" but was he?

It seemed he could control it somehow... however Burgh was worried. It was designed to give humans the ability to inherit the attributes of a certain type and to directly affect their personality. Xavier mother had known that when she died Xavier would come here and so she gave Burgh that amulet to give to Xavier when he graduated.

But now that Burgh was in on the true motives of the academy he knew that Xavier wouldn't be brave enough to do what needed to be done. Burgh hoped the amulet could help change that.

But was it really the right decision? Was he really ready for that kind of influence? Burgh didn't know, but he worried for his friend.

He simply stood and thought, what if the amulet was too strong? What of instead of helping Xaver, it destroyed him?

Burgh didn't know.

Darkgoalie

Psychic Professor
Years
Jason

"That's okay Burgh i'll find it on my own, see ya around" Jason replied.

Jason turned around to speak with his Electrike, but he was nowhere to be seen.

'Well its obvious what he's gone to find' Jason thought.

A lot of voices could be heard coming from the Ballroom. Jason looked at the entrance.

'Do i seriously have to go to a loud place and pretend that i am enjoying myself?'

Jason than turned to see a few chairs near him.

'Or i could just lie here and wait for the whole thing to blow over? Yes Jason that is a much better idea'.

Jason rearanged the chairs one by one in a row, he then took out his PokéNav and some earphones and plugged them in to the bottom of the PokéNav.

'I am so lucky that Devon upgraded this to an MP3 Player'

Jason than lyed down staring up at the ceiling and listening to his music.

'Now this is is my Disco'.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Umber

Umber smiled, [Yes, a lot of pokemon become overconfident towards their previous forms after they evolve.] he frowned slightly, [Its dispicable...] he added. [I fully understand that you're doing this as a sign of respect. I expected no less from such a fine young lady such as yourself.] Umber smiled towards Maria.
[Maria? What a lovely name!] he said with a smile. [Oh?] Umber smirked, [You wish me to show you how an Umbreon dances? Well then, prepare to get swept away by the night] he laughed as he twirled around the dancefloor with Maria.

Wilson

Wilson saw the Vaporeon that had growled at him earlier come up to him.
"I'd like to apologize for growling at you, my trainer is blind so me and her other Pokemon tend to be pretty protective of her" it said.
[Hey no problem!] Wilson said, [I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have gotten angry over something like that. I fully understand that you just want to protect your trainer and I respect that.] he got a little closer to the Vaporeon, [How about we try again? I'm Wilson, its a pleasure to meet you!]

Maxwell

Maxwell smiled as Geneviève kissed his cheek.
"Yes, this is perfect." he said happily as he twirled Geneviève around. He was feeling great, he loved dancing with Geneviève, his eyes glittering in sync with her.

Quillie

Quillie felt really bad now, his entire body was hurting. It was almost as if it was going to grow a few feet in every direction. He looked up at Slackey, it was so nice of him to try to nurse Quillie back to health. [T-Thanks man.] he said with a weak voice, Slackey looked at him, [Well atleast you can talk now.] he laughed a bit as he laid down and put Quillie's head on his furry back.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Adria

Adria smiled softly "I'm in the Entei dorm" she said "aced the practical part, but failed the written exam" she said. "caused a bit of trouble with that too, had to get someone to read it aloud to me and help me circle the answer I wanted" she sighed "so what dorm are you in?"

Vaper

Vaper smiled a bit extending her paw to Wilson "my name is Vaper" she said politely smiling a bit more "evolved into Vaporeon shortly before my trainer came to the academy."

Geneviève

Geneviève smiled happily giggling as Maxwell twirled her around her eyes shining. "Yes it is perfect" she said in agreement. This night was really enjoyable and honestly the most fun she had in awhile.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Thyme

"Me too. But I think it will. I don't think it can get much worse, can it? Though, it's going pretty well at the moment," Thyme said after she had finished schooling Snype on dance moves. She liked that suit on him. It looked good. The hat was a tad bit over the top, but it looked good too. Still, she would have prefered to not have the bow on her neck. The one on her tail was fine though. It wasn't bugging her that much. Though, when this was over, she would definately take it off.

Drizzle

Drizzle grinned at Wilson when he appeared. He looked crazy with that monocle. An unknown Eevee came up and asked Umber to dance.

"Heh, quite the ladies man right there, eh guys?" Drizzle said with a laugh. He shook his head as they walked off. He smiled at Quillie. He had a feeling what was wrong with him. He was close to evolving. Drizzle should know, he had felt terrible like that after his last battle. Then a Vaporeon came up and said she was sorry. Drizzle noticed that the fellow water type was very cute. Not as cute as Thyme, of course, but she was cute. He walked over to her.

"Hey! No worries. My friend here is very, erm, friendly. I'm Drizzle. It's nice to meet you! And you are?" Drizzle said charmingly.

Quin

Arcino jumped when the attack hit him. He looked over at the Joltic perched on the boys head.

["So, you do want to fight,"] Arcino growled out. He charged forward. He nimbly leapt over Gen's head, grabbed the Joltic and hurled it to the ground. He was about to strike further, but Quin returned him.

"Sorry about that. Arcino loves to fight. He's my strongest pokemon. And anything that hits him, he takes as an attack. So, you may want to leave him be for a while until we get someplace we can battle," Quin said. Zemda crooned happily and Quin pet her on the head.

["I'm sorry about that! Arcino is cool, but he's not very friendly. You should have seen him when we met!"] Logana said to Shock. She laughed. Zemda dipped her head to Cupcream.

["It's very nice to meet you too, little one. You can relax. Logana and I are the friendy pokemon,"] the Lapras said. Then she began singing, drowning out the music in the small area she was in. She couldn't help it, she loved to sing.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Selene
As soon as Selene had turned her back to Calnith, he was no longer there to her. So, to this end, she frowned slightly as she glanced at Bri's crutches...ah. A slight snag to her dancing idea...Bri couldn't really dance. But she could! Memories flashed by of when she was younger - her Father would put on the slow music that her Mother always loved and invite Selene to jump up onto his feet and he would waltz her around their lounge, over and over.

Now, Bri was larger than Selene was at that age...but she suspected that he didn't weigh a massive amount. And her idea should negate the height difference, that would surely have caused a problem or two for them dancing...

"Okay, I have an idea..." she whipped the stiletto heels off her feet and placed them beside her in her line of sight and offered her hands out to Bri. "If you get on my feet, I can support your weight and we can dance that way! Although of course, if you think that you can cope with your crutches then we can easily dance that way too..." she offered as an alternative, should Bri feel a bit awkward about the plan she had proposed.

Nideous

Years
Brian

Bri shook his head. She wanted him... To stand on her feet? What was with that? But then again, he didn't see an alternative. So... Looks like that would have to do. He remembered vaguely doign something like this when he was about five with his mother. But that was about it.

"Um... Uh... I guess so... I can't think of any other way," Brian said. He wasn't that heavy, so it should work out. Except for the incredible weirdness of it all. But what was he supposed to do with his crutches? In short, he'd have to set them down and hope no one walked off with them. Then he noticed that Nova was still hanging around. Brian set the crutches down on the ground.

"Nova, would you look after my crutches please? I don't want to lose them," Bri said quietly. Nova, without taking his eyes off of Calnith and his pokemon, rose to his feet and walked over to the crutches. He planted himself next to them with a low growl. Bri turned back to Selene.

"Err... Sorry about that," he said before taking her hands. He gave her a nervous smile. Granted, he didn't know how to dance that well, but what Sel had offered also completely removed his need to know what he was doing.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Skye was quietly dragging Ciel into the dressing rooms, ignoring the stylist who had called out to him. it had taken him most of the dance to calm him down. The man came up to him then, looking indignant. "Sir I must insist you let us do our job." Ellie and Rama had walked up at this point the fox growling at the older man.

"Duh-ho your juh-job," Skye repeated softly. "Heh-he's scared of yuh-you. Heh-he can duh-duh-do it himself." The man sneered at him and moved to push him aside, only for Rama to bark irritably. "Weh-he ah-aren't ih-ih-incompetent. Weh-he knuh-know what weh-he're doing." He turned away coolly and gently coaxed Ciel into one of the dressing rooms. He went into his own after a few minutes, pulling on a tan suit with no tie. Honestly this wasn't his forte in the slightest.

Rama barked irritably at him. "Dress me up and I'll claw out your eyes."

"Wuh-hasn't planning on it," he replied absently, knowing his Zorua' hate of anything to do with that sort of thing. Outside his door he heard a click and a screech of fear. Skye sighed. He should have known they could unlock the doors. Well, he tried. There was an unmanly shriek of fear and terror and a strange sensation before all of them winced at the sound of a painful crash.

Ellie peeked out from behind her paws. "Is everyone okay?"

"Probably," Rama commented. "Except I think Ciel just got seven years of bad luck."

"Not that he didn't have that already," Ellie muttered. "He's stuck here."

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Quillie

"Heh, quite the ladies man right there, eh guys?" Drizzle said with a laugh.
[Pssh,] Zard said, [You should see me in action! When yours truly steps up the charm, the ladies fall to the ground and starts to kiss my feet!] he continued with a proud smile.
Slackey looked up from where he was laying as a pillow for Quillie, [Yeah keep dreaming dude!] he said to Zard,
[Hey, you! Shut your mouth or I'll shut it for you!] Zard growled at Slackey,
[I'd like to see you try!] the Slakoth shouted back,
[Oh that is it!] Zard started to walk towards Slackey in a threatening manner,
[Will you two SHUT UP?!] Quillie stood up and opend his eyes, they were flame-red and a second later, Quillie started glowing with a white light. His body extended and ripped the tuxedo apart, new flames shot out of his head and back and he looked directly at Zard, [Can't a pokemon get a little shut-eye around here?!] he said in an annoyed tone.

Wilson

[Hello there Vaper.] Wilson said as he accepted her pawshake, [Really, well based on my experience I won't be evolving anytime soon.] he laughed. [Oh hey there Drizzle!] Wilson said when he saw the Buizel approach him and Vaper, [Are you enjoying yourself?] he asked.

Maxwell

As Maxwell danced around with Geneviève, he noticed Quillie glowing with a white light, "Oh! He must've evolved!" he thought to himself, but he wasn't going to let that disturb this moment with Geneviève. "Seems like Quillie evolved." he just whispered in her ear, as if he wasn't going to make a big deal out of it.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Vaper

Vaper smiled at the Buizel "Nice to meet you Drizzle, if you didn't hear I'm Vaper." she said smiling. "I'm enjoying this dance okay pretty boring though"

Geneviève

Geneviève smiled dancing with Maxwell as Quillie evolved. "oh I wish I could have taken notes on that" she thought but smiled more at Maxwell "That's great Maxy" she giggled at her own little nickname she had thought up for him.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Maria

Maria smiled as she spun around the dance floor with Umber, however her smile was ever so slight that it was barely noticeable.

"You are so cheesy you know that?!" Maria joked.

"Trying to win me over like that you cheeky Umbreon... well I should let you know I have very high standards... but you seem Ok at least." Maria smirked.

"Now the great thing about being an Eevee is that we adapt, I'm sure you remember." Maria said with a smile.

"We can adapt to everything, even if that everything is danicng!" Maria smiled as she met Umbers every move and began to take the lead.

"So tell me Umber, how exactly did you evolve?" Maria asked.

Xavier

"Me I somehow managed to swing Suicune, don't know how though, maybe Arceus just favours me." Xavier joked.

"Anyways Adria I have to go... it's a big dance so I'm going to see what exactly else there is to do... I'll see you later, I'm sure Burgh will take care of you." Xavier said.

"But Xavier we have to ta..." Burgh began.

"Later."

"*sigh* fine I'll see you later Xavi." Burgh said gleefuly.

"Ok you can embarass me in whatever way you want, just DON'T call me Xavi!" Xavier said as he ran away.

Xavier walked for a bit, but he was wrong, all there was to do was eat, drink and dance.

Xavier sat and watched Maria dance.

"She's really having a good time..." Xavier sighed.

"I royally screwed up today, but at least somebody got enjoyment out of it. I didn't get to dance with anyone other than that crazy girl who tried to explain my amulet like she was an expert, I've probably scarred Valorie for life with my behavior... and I've landed myself alone, in a chair at an empty table..." Xavier felt really down by this point, and then he realised something.

He had messed up that night, not the amulet, if he had been able to control it, everything would be fine. Heck he might even be dancing with Valorie. Xavier stood up.

"Todays a single day, things are at rock bottom so theres nowere to go but up." Xavier walked away from the chair, grabbed a danish from the table and shoved it in his mouth.

"I control what I do, not the amulet!" he muffled through a mouthful of food.

"It's too late to ask someone to dance now, since they're all paired up, but I'll wait. There'll be other chances to prove myself. So I'm more than happry to wait it out!" Xavier realised that a girl was staring at him for talking to himself.

Xavier stared widely at her for a moment before dashing off in the other direction.

"Well that was embarassing..." he sighed.

Burgh

Burgh approached Adria and smiled.

"Now miss Adria, is there anything you need help with?" He asked.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Umber

[Cheesy?!] Umber said with a laugh, [Nobody has ever called me that before, hahaha!] he said with an even bigger laugh. [High standards? Ha! I can clearly understand that!] he continued smilingly. He was a bit thrown off when Maria met his every move and began to take the lead, he had totally forgotten how it was to be an Eevee, it was such a long time ago.
But when Maria asked him how he had evolved, Umber's smile disappeared and he stopped dead in his tracks and almost stumbled over Maria in the process.
[Well, if you really wish to know,] he said with a serious look on his face, [It all happend one night five years ago, me Zard and Maxwell were training. Suddenly Zard evolved from a Charmander into a Charmeleon, when he did, he went crazy and injured Maxwell badly. So I evolved into a Umbreon to stop Zard from killing Maxwell.] he made a small break before he continued, [Do you see that scar on Zard's chest? Thats what happend after he realized what he'd done to Maxwell. He ripped his chest open with his claws as some sort of strange punishment, but he was saved due to there being a pokemon-center close by.] Umber looked off in the distance as he experienced all those painful memories again. [I-I'm sorry. I kinda trailed off there, shall we continue our dance?] he said looking at Maria with his deep-red eyes.

Maxwell

"Maxy?" Maxwell gave Geneviève a slightly confused look, "Well then, I guess I'll have to come up with a cute nickname for you then, my love." he laughed as they swiftly moved around the dancefloor.

SelenaStar

Years
Selene
"Awesome," grinned Selene as Bri took her hands and stepped onto her feet, inwardly noting that Bri seemed to weigh next to nothing. The music wasn't particularly Waltz-ish but it wasn't too up-tempo - so Sel settled into just moving round steadily, keeping hold of Bri firmly so he wouldn't lose his balance. She smiled at him and laughed slightly. "Now, if someone had told me that I would be doing this at a dance tonight I wouldn't have believed them...but I am glad that we've gotten to dance Bri!!"

"How have you found today? Eventful?" she asked him, moving around in time to the music. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted someone very familiar...her mouth fell slightly open and she shook her head slowly, chuckling to herself. "It would seem that my Ryan felt somewhat left out...when did he get out of his PokeBall?" she mused to herself, feeling somewhat alarmed that she didn't notice his escapology in the dressing room.

Jub, meanwhile, strutted into the room in a dark blue, sparkling tuxedo that matched Sel's dress perfectly, as though he owned the place. He looked round and winked at a nearby Skitty, who giggled and blushed wildly, before wandering over to Snype and Thyme were. He was breaking up their alone time? He didn't care. Making a nuisance of himself? All the better.

"Yo, S man," he said in a bright tone as he approached Snype, sticking out a closed fist as a gesture of greeting for Snype to 'Touch' or 'Give him some skin' "How's things, all recovered after the big battle? How's your trainer dude? S-boss went a bit crazy biaotch, I think you might have been right that she got some beef with him..." he said with a slight frown.

Nideous

Years
Brian

Bri was being sheparded around the room, while standing on Sel's feet. It was all a bit much, and now she wanted to talk? He honestly wasn't sure he'd be able to say that much.

"Er... Uh... Today's been kind of strange... I guess... Er... Well, I've had fun though. I met a lot of new friends... But that whole deal with Calnith... But I suppose it's been ok..." Bri said, somewhat amased he had been able to form a whole sentence, let alone three. He grinned awkwardly. He was enjoying the dance, but he was always nervous around girls, even when, no especially when he was trying to talk. Add in the dancing, and you got one flustered little Brian. He ust hoped that the rest of his friends were having a good time too.

Thyme

Thyme scowled at Jub when he walked over. Didn't he know it was rude to interupt a dance?

"Get lost! I'm trying to teach Snype how to dance!" she said, her eyes narrowed dangerously. He was beginning to get on her nerves quite a bit.

Drizzle

"Me? I was a bit bummed, but I'm feeling a little better. Especially because I get to talk to a lovely lady such as yourself," Drizzle said with a bow towards Vaper. He smiled cheerfully at her while she talked.

"Bored? Well, perhaps I can help fix that. Would you perchance, grace me with a dance?" Drizzle said, smiling deeply at the other water type. He grinned happily at Wilson too, not forgetting his presence for a moment.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype

Snype nodded happily to Jub as he approached them. He was kind of ruining the moment but at the very least, he was still a friend. Even if he did destory Len. Although that was Sel's command. A battle was a battle after all. Thyme didn't seem to appreciate it though.

"Relax Thyme he's cool." Snype said as he continued to dance while talking to Jub. He was capable of multitasking and would still dance just as elegantly.

"Yeah you see where I'm getting at huh Jub? I think it might have to do with Valorie or something. Sel mentioned her a couple of times, though kind of subtly... I still don't get why she's mad at Mark though..." Snype said

SelenaStar

Years
Selene
"Ah, that guy," said Selene with a darkened expression as Bri mentioned Calnith's name, feeling herself tense somewhat as she continued to dance. "Someone needs to teach him a thing or two. I hope it's me," she sighed wistfully with a shake of her head. "But he isn't going to ruin this dance for either of us," she paused, looking at Bri with a raised eyebrow.

"Are you okay, Bri? You seem a little...out of sorts? Are you hurting?" she asked, putting his somewhat awkward behaviour down to discomfort of his injury.

----
Jub looked at Thyme with a raised brow before laughing with a flick of his tail.

"Yeah, yeah, Oregon or Coriander or whatever your name is. Imma leave you dawgs to it, just gotta break bread with the S-man here," he punched Snype lightly in his arm before concentrating on what his Ghost-type mate was saying.

"Valorie? As in the blonde piece S is bros with? That...Man, that is some crazy shiz, don't get why S would bring her into anything...has Mark done anything that you know of? S is not the kinda homie to get pissed over nothing..."

Nideous

Years
Brian

"Um... N-no. I mean, my leg is fine... Just um... I... Er..." Brian said. How did one go about explaining that someone's mere presence was causing his, well, not discomfort, but nervousness? He wasn't quite sure how to go about that. He shook his head. He wasn't sure what to say. His face turned a deep crimson.

"Um... I... I don't know... Er... I think I'm ok..." Bri said. He wasn't sure though. He hoped he was.

Thyme

Thyme raised her eyebrow. Was he serious?

"You know perfectly well what my name is, Jub. Anyways, why don't you go find someone to dance with and let me and Snype be. You can 'break bread' with Snype when he's not busy," Thyme said. She shook her head. It was incredibly rude to just walk up to someone in the middle of a dance and start talking to them. He was being a pest, and it was totally ruining her evening.

SelenaStar

Years
Selene
Sel frowned as Bri seemed to completely lose the ability to put words together to form a sentence...there was something wrong, and whilst he might not want to tell her she was starting to feel worried for him. He was so nervous about something...but surely it wasn't...

"Is it Calnith?" she asked with a deep scowl, "has he worried you or something? You don't have to stress, Bri, I swear I won't let him hurt you or Thyme or anyone...and I'm not the only one, you could fight him off yourself, I'm sure of it! And we'd all help you should he start anything...everyone here loves you, everyone here hates him, go figure..."

---
With a large yawn, Jub shook his head towards Thyme, his tail flicking up behind him playfully. "Nah, not a dancer. I can break some beats and pop and lock but this ain't the kind of establishment for that for reals...anyway, I figured that S-Man can talk for himself. So I'm sure you get me when I don't follow your orders and scurry my lil' Raichu-tail off away until S-Man tells me, yeah?" His tone was firm, but not unkind. He wasn't exactly baiting Thyme, and he certainly wasn't being mean to her, but he was enjoying the infuriation she was expressing with him...to say it was a laugh was an understatement...

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype could understand Thyme was angry with Jub, but the whole situation with Sel did concern his trainer. Sure Jub was being rude but Snype figured that was part of his personality. He seemed to be a pretty charming fella and pretty darn charismatic. It rivaled Snype's own charisma. Snype leaned his head closer to Thyme and whispered in her ear.

"Don't worry Thyme, he'll leave soon... I just gotta know why Sel is so angry with Mark. I gotta look after my trainer you know? Lemme just get some info from Jub and we can continue our wonderful evening alright? I promise you that." Snype said as he continued to dance with her. He turned his head back to Jub.

"Well... I guess you don't know that Mark has had a crush on Valorie for awhile. But... Sel helped Mark and Val get together... well... at least helped them get to know each other a bit... Mark hasn't told her that he likes her yet... but other then that he hasn't done anything with Val other then just be her friend." Snype said. He focused back on Thyme. He wanted her day to be enjoyable. Hopefully he could cut the conversation short and focus back on the dance. He felt like he was completely blowing it.

SelenaStar

Years
Jub
Now, Snype may not know much about Raichu as a species, but they had rather large ears for a reason. It just so happened that Jub had fantastic hearing, even for his own species. His eyebrow raised as he heard Snype whisper to Thyme...woah...that dude had seriously lost his own agency to that chick for reals!

He glanced to the side and saw two Buneary in matching yellow dresses whispering and giggling, shooting him sideways looks as they did so. He smirked and winked at them subtly, turning away back to Snype and Thyme as they flushed furiously and giggled even louder. Twins...huh...twins would be a new experience for him.

"Wow, I never had the S-Man down for being so...whipped...imma leave soon am I? Maybe so, but..." he glanced over at the Buneary and laughed, his tail swaying from side to side, "not cos of you folks. I seem to have hooked me a tidy little pair of Buneary, and I ain't never got down with Twins before..." he shook his head as though to clear it momentarily before laughing loudly. "So yeah, man, you carry on being under the thumb and all. When you get to talk for yourself and get a mo without the old ball and chain, gimme a shout and we'll hit it up, have a night of it or something. Later S-Man, Coriander," he nodded to the two and swaggered off toward his Buneary, linking one on each of his arms. Swag.

Back