• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Region of Orre (M) OOC+SU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Haha, seriously so was I...don't really know a song now, but I'll look one up anyway. Go Theme Songs! Also Nate what does your song translate too, cause honestly I can't get the jist of it?

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX4X0bVjwpE

tokubetsu na mono wa nanimo nai kedo sono te ni tsukamu ni wa juubunsugiru ai o
shinjiru mono o motteiru mono wa yuruginai ai no tame ni tsuranuku omoi o
unmei ni tachimukaeru nara kono subete kakeru omoi de yuku

This hand is grasping with great love, yet I am holding nothing special.
Those who have faith will not be indecisive, for love with penetrating desire.
With all the feelings, I stand up to challenge my fate.

ai shi*suzukete utagawanu mono e hirakareteyuku darou mirai e no hikari
shinjiru mono o motteiru mono wa yuruginai ai no tame ni tsuranuku omoi o
hitorashiku aritsuzukeru tame kono mune ni kakagetsuzukeru kibou no hikari o

The light of future will unfold as I continue to love without a doubt.
Those who have faith will not be indecisive, for love with penetrating desire.
Raised by a ray of hope, I continue to be a man of my heart.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Omg I heard that ione be4, not the best song ever but still good. Kinda dark though for seth, i thought he would be a bit techno

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
Sheraku: I actually want to say thank you for bunnying me along to get back. No problem about the matches, I agree, I think the battle between me and Loryn will be very interesting. Well it probably be interesting between Seth and Maya, and whoever make it to the semi-finals.

Speaking of whom, where is DayMair? Also, I'm gunna have to find a theme song for Max now, time to start thinking :/ ...

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I was wondering where Day was as well. She hasn't posted in a few days, then again she really doesn't have to until later on.

I am interested in seeing Max's theme song.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Oh. We're doing theme songs now? Awesome!

As for Maya's theme song, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g5Z5BMm9UM

It starts of with a kinda somber tune, but escalates into a kinda intense mid- tempo crescendo.

I would've chosen a more lively song, or instrumental, but you know.. I found this to be more fitting to Maya's character as a whole.

Years
Haha, look what you did here2stay...everybodies gunna have one now! Yes!

On a side note completly off topic, but I restarted my White 2 version for the Shiny Dialga from Gamestop, and I forgot how annoying it was to go Eevee hunting...got 4 out of the seven needed in 6 hours!

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
:D I can lend you some of mine if you wish (I think I have a few lying around somewhere...)

Also Daisuke - THANK YOU finally a upbeat song :D

I just found one that pretty much matches Yuki entirely ^w^ Even the title says it all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTeKndiv7ZM

I'm going to have to watch this anime now :D Just watching first few minutes of it, lol it's hilarious!

Last edited:

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Haha. No prob, Crimson!

Oh, and I've edited my post to accommodate the whole 'crossing universes, and Pandora' conversation. My bad! Sometimes, I miss the most obvious of details. Lol.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I might be completely looking over things Iruko has said in the past Lol. It is hard to remember everything. Kinda like how I forgot I had to leave a pokemon behind and had to added like 2 or 3 posts later that I left one behind.... if I did... I don't even remember Lol.

I have already typed out my next post, just waiting for others to post. Got to make it last until tomorrow (RP time) or I am going to run out of things and not be posting for a few days.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Guys Max's computer has died at such an awkard time aha. Make Loryn win obviously, but I guess do it as a normal battle, unless he fixes his comp[uter before Daymair gets back.

is everyone busy with school? barely any of my free time concerns school :P I just hope Loryn and Max's disapearence doesnt bring a downfall to the rp. For now we should perhaps get into the Pandora stuff? Perhaps he torments one of us outside, in other words ditching the tournement but we can say that Seth and Maya get back in time I suppose, just to vbe doing someting while we are waiting for them back. (unless you want to completely skip there battle) up to you Sheraku! (ha that rhymes)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Has anyone tried to contact Day, though I guess it wouldn't matter if she hasn't gotten on. Haven't looked at her profile in a bit, but think her last day on was 29th of August.

Anyways, Sheraku could bunny them and post the battle. He is the GM after all, but they would get very far behind and would not know what was going on.

An idea if you do do that is put there names in a hat 5 to 10 times each and whoever gets their name drawn 3 to 5 times first could be the winner.

Last edited:
Years
Sorry for the delay...Seems as if Loryn is victor, though I'm not really sure how to post their battle..I'll just bunny/recap it really quick in my post.

I don't have school to worry about, however work pretty much hogs a lot of my time, randomly too. Pandora is waiting until the Semi-Finals...unless Max and Day aren't back by the end of Seth and Maya's battle, then he'll be even more pre-emtive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back