• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
This goes to DARK STEELIX
the silhouets are rotom forms :P nice to go there :D hunting for more Rotoms
the first Forme to be revealed is

Frost Forme a fridge :D :D :D Really. wonder what it will be like shiny :P

Oh, and there's a second Forme - a washing machine :D :D :D

just go see serebii.

Last edited:

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
dark steelix i see we had a share abition for ghost pokemon wanna race for any i'm your man.FinalPaladin i highly doubt that, 110% sure that won't work but i can see you have the sense not to kill a shiny btw has anyone heard this one before or any others...happy hunting.

This goes to DARK STEELIX
the silhouets are rotom forms :P nice to go there :D hunting for more Rotoms
the first Forme to be revealed is

Frost Forme a fridge :D :D :D Really. wonder what it will be like shiny :P

Oh, and there's a second Forme - a washing machine :D :D :D

just go see serebii.

AHHH I know! I JUST saw at Serebii. @__@ There's also a fan Rotom, all that's left to reveal is the camera ish looking one and the one I'm pretty sure is a Toaster! Oh man this is so sweet! Rotom's one of my fav 4th gen. I gotta go and SR me 4 more Rotoms now. Damn I think I might just forgo Sring for a starter on one of my extra Diamonds and get through the game... I'll SR for another on Platinum (which according to an email I got today from play-asia, it shipped out today WHOO) but I wonder if you get to Rotom or Giratina first, since I'll be sring for Origiratina too. I also have my jpn pearl to get through so that's one more rotom. Then the other 2 D/Ps I have I guess I'll have to try and get a starter first, to go for another Rotom, argh.. just wish it didn't take so long to sr for the starters... Oh well I'm just too excited about Rotom....

AHH EDIT: the form everyone thought was a camera has just bee revealed as Lawn Mower Form. @____@ Mus...have...lawn mowing red rotom @___@

Last edited:

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
this is so cool when i platinum those rotoms' are mine (in shiny form of course) but i wonder where you'll find them??? maybe it'll be like deoxys and meteorites take a rotom to a fridge and it'll transform but where would you get a lawnmower?teach it cut...any ideas, yeah pretty sure they'll make good additions to my ghost team. happy hunting!!!

Tabatha

A figment of your imgination
Years
Well it seems my bad luck has finally ended....I currently have a chain of togepi at 40, just been resetting the radar so it's really only a matter of time...I just hope I get one before I run out of super repels since I'm now down to 189 >< but I've never had that problem before so...unless my bad luck actually isn't gone
anyways I'll post again when I have a shiny in my hand er uh pokeball.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Well it seems my bad luck has finally ended....I currently have a chain of togepi at 40, just been resetting the radar so it's really only a matter of time...I just hope I get one before I run out of super repels since I'm now down to 189 >< but I've never had that problem before so...unless my bad luck actually isn't gone
anyways I'll post again when I have a shiny in my hand er uh pokeball.

Sweet. I hope you don't run out either, but I can't really give you any good news

Since it took about 40,000 steps for me to find my 5th shiny Gastly, and when I got to 100,000 steps I decided to quit and just mess around and shiny grass appeared in a corner.

So I ended up having just 6 shiny Gastly for 100,000+ steps. That was ridiculous, but I can't complain: Gastly #3 yielded these IVs:

Timid
7/12/19/25/5/29

It has to rank right up there with my Staraptor and Lickilicky as being one of my best shinies. If anyone complains about the other IVs, well, Gengar is just one of those kill or be killed Pokemon so it doesn't matter.

I GOTTA TRAIN THIS THING!!! NOW!!!!

Also, those new Rotom forms are cool. Last night I posted on Smogon what I thought they were, and I found a picture where they were colored, so I made my assumptions that the colors meant types. Someone really didn't like that idea and really told my idea off. >_>

Well guess what I was freakin' RIGHT 3 out of 5 ain't bad.

Can't wait to see their shiny forms and shiny forms of the new sprites. I read that non 4th-gen Pokemon won't be receiving new sprites, that sucks hard bologna but I have a bunch of 4th gen shiny Pokemon (especially Roserade...) so I'm still very eager!!!!

Good luck everyone! Whether it be Rotom or Togepi! =3

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
to rapid whalelord
Rotom's other forms are activated by doing this : quote from serebii

All the forms are accessible through the Secret Key after Rotom is captured at the Old Chateau and the formes it changes Rotom to depends on where you use the item.

rapid whalelord

Years
thank BG pokemon freak 4 the info now i think about it iim getting the game a later than everyone else since i live in the uk(NNOOOO)but i know i'll be the first get it just like i was first(well second a little boy got there b4 me)pearl...

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
As you may or may not know, Platinum has brought a whole world of new goodies. Move tutors galor. Some don't make a bit of sense, like Heat Wave Crobat. But they're there.

There's also some more Pokemon in different places, including possibly 4 new Swarm Pokemon. Unfortunately, Tangela is now in the Great Marsh so no chaining. (****)

But there's more wifi capabilities. I must get this game. It is worth the trouble transfering my 31+ shinies/fighters over. I can't wait.

edit:

HAY GUYZ

LOOKY WAT I FOUND

0407Front_m_shiny.png

My shiny Roserade "Antoinette" has never looked better.

Credit goes to that Mastermind_X feller.

http://sfc.pokemon-inside.net/platinum.php

Check out all the new sprites! But remember, only the sinnoh dex Pokemon have new sprites.... but that's stil 210 Pokemon that have new sprites! And remember also, we have new back sprites that are ANIMATED with 2 frames!

Last edited:

rapid whalelord

Years
cool DDD thx 4 dat. i wanted to ask off topic wat the must ribbons you have on a pokemon??mines on my roserade(shiny too =) it has 30 something i've lost my pearl somewhere not bovered to look...

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
cool DDD thx 4 dat. i wanted to ask off topic wat the must ribbons you have on a pokemon??mines on my roserade(shiny too =) it has 30 something i've lost my pearl somewhere not bovered to look...
30?! Wow....
My Roserade don't do contests. It rapes things. XD

I think my shiny Tyranitar has 7, and it's just stuff like footprint, effort, the ones you get elsewhere in the game.

I'm gonna change all this when I fix up my shiny Haunter for Contests. I'm not gonna do too much with it; I'll save it for my efforts in Platinum, where I really want to do everything possible, including getting that black Trainer Card.

Tabatha

A figment of your imgination
Years
Great news guys! The other day I caught 4 shiny Togepi and continued my chain to 70, I was planning on catching more after class so I put my DS to sleep in my bag, but when I went to play again the game had popped out....lucky I saved after each shiny so I still had my 4 shinnies but the recorded length on my chain was 54 and I had no opertunity to catch more, but I can't really complain with 4....they are all males though

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
Years
I'd love to join this club. I've managed to capture 29 Shinies out of the entire days I have played Pokemon. The only method I have never found a Shiny is by hatching an egg. So I've been working on trying to IV breed a Pokemon in hopes it will be Shiny.

If you're interested, here's what I've collected.

Spoiler:

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
Years
Can I join this club.I search for shinys all the time.although i don't have that much success(The only shiny I own is a shiny roserade and a chain of 20 pokemon.Wow:'()but I still keep trying to hun for shinys.Is that enough to get me in the club?(I asked before but That was my old file so I decied to give it another chance.)

Last edited:

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
I'd love to join this club. I've managed to capture 29 Shinies out of the entire days I have played Pokemon. The only method I have never found a Shiny is by hatching an egg. So I've been working on trying to IV breed a Pokemon in hopes it will be Shiny.

If you're interested, here's what I've collected.

Spoiler:

Can I join this club.I search for shinys all the time.although i don't have that much success(The only shiny I own is a shiny roserade and a chain of 20 pokemon.Wow:'()but I still keep trying to hun for shinys.Is that enough to get me in the club?(I asked before but That was my old file so I decied to give it another chance.)

Hmm. I've seen you both around here, presumably places where I've posted.

I think y'all should be ok, but excuse me bludycomicsinc, but what was your "old file" name? Because you might have been denied then...

But don't take my word for it, I'm not a leader here, so I can't admit you into the club.

This is just words of encouragement to hang around until one of the leaders or co-owners/leaders comes by (the only one that seems active is MetalMario).

Where is everyone, anyway? School? Surely it can't take up that much time to just stop by and say hello...

Well, I'm still not sure what to go after next. I'm gonna hopefully have a battle this evening and try out my Gengar.

I hatched Munchlax, but they were all guys, and none of them were shiny. =( I don't feel like SRing for Dratini anymore, because Dragonite has had some dire news as of late.

I think I want a shiny Gardevoir, but my "best" team is getting very well rounded.
And TBH, I really want a shiny Heat Wave Crobat. :P But I'll have to breed NP and/or Hypnosis onto it, and then hatch a shiny, and that's no fun. >_>
At least, when you've been getting the egg rate I've been having.

Here's some Platinum related Pokemon Location info for you all.

There's two new Swarming Pokemon....
Larvitar and Pinsir.

That means it should be very easy to get a shiny Tyranitar now. Poo. >=(

There's been a few changes in PokeRadar Pokemon. First of all, some of them are missing like Ralts (Kirlia available), Skiploom (Hopip available), Mightyena (Poochyena now). I think the only totally new is Piloswine in route 217.

Ditto is now found in the Backlot Mansion.

But it's interesting to note that Murkrow, Honchkrow, Misdreavus, Mismagius, Glameow, Purugly, Stunky, Skuntank, and surprisingly Trapinch, Vibrava, and Flygon are NOT in Platinum..

Oh well.

Still deciding on what to chain/hatch/catch. I don't need to dawdle too much though..

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
Hey guys. Still going on for banette i got it to 41 today, It almost broke when i stepped into a patch above my head at 40... I woulda been pissed off.

In recent news i discovered that tropius can be found in Plat but in the safari zone... Umm pardon my french... GREAT MARSH. I was really disappointed to hear this because i was hoping to be able to chain em.

Yeah thats all for me right now...
Gl all.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Hey guys. Still going on for banette i got it to 41 today, It almost broke when i stepped into a patch above my head at 40... I woulda been pissed off.

In recent news i discovered that tropius can be found in Plat but in the safari zone... Umm pardon my french... GREAT MARSH. I was really disappointed to hear this because i was hoping to be able to chain em.

Yeah thats all for me right now...
Gl all.
Good luck with your Banettes.

We're pretty screwed on this and it's not our fault. Remember Tangela was a Swarmer in Japanese games but was left out in our versions?

Well, they removed it as a Swarmer and shoved into the Great Marsh as well.

No fair! I want a green Bob Marley! >=(

edit:

I won my big battle, and I have a firm grip on who #32's gonna be. Such a grip that I MUST get it NOW.

The Tutors in Platinum have the Punches, which are often egg moves. So now the Pokemon I want isn't constricted that much and I can get it now.

So YEE HAW!

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
'Sup people?

I haven't been playing Pokemon lately, but with the release of all this new information on Pokemon Platinum, I'm a bit more willing to hunt. The main reason why I haven't been on hunting is because my DS Lite is currently very sucky, but once my birthday money from my godmother comes (my birthday was on the 12th, in case you are wondering), I'll go and buy a new DS Lite. I haven't been hunting on the third gen because the only thing I REALLY want from the third Gen as of right now is Zapdos and maybe Beldum...everything else I want is in D/P, or it would be much easier to get on D/P.

And as I make my return to shiny hunting, I feel a bit more...I dunno, clear-minded, I guess. For example, I always refused to chain for a shiny Ponyta because I wanted one with a good nature, egg moves, and IVs. But now that I look back, I don't even know why. I mean, I don't plan on EVER doing well in the Battle Frontier, and if I ever DO battle, it would be for fun, so why go so far to get a good shiny Ponyta? I'd really just be fine with a shiny Ponyta with a good nature. That doesn't mean I'll stop breeding for a shiny Totodile or Lucario, though, I've already gone too far. :P

I can't begin hunting today, I have too much homework. But It's Just Fufu is officially back in the business!

(As soon as he gets his new DS Lite)

Good luck everyone!

Oh, yeah, I'll try and soft reset for Zapdos a bit, too.

Back