• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Metallic Silver

What do you think of this game?

• Great

Votes: 119 59.5%
  • Good

Votes: 49 24.5%
  • Ok

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 16 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2008
yo! i cant play the game!! it says "it aint a valid archive" so like what do i do??>.< help will be kindly taken oh and im half way desint spirter if u need help O.O

Last edited:

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Sorry, but I just downloaded it, extracted it, and played it. Everything went fine. I use Winrar to make my .zip files so maybe it does something stupid. Try again?

We are currently only in need of a Scripter, but if we ever need some spriting done, I'll PM you.

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
ok i use winzip so theres da prob oh well thnks ill have to use winrar!!

No Problem. Anyway, All day I have been trying to implement a new CBS but it's not working.

If anybody is reading this and can help me, PM me ASAP! With or without the new CBS, there will be a demo released by this Friday. Expect some new screenshots and updates tomorrow ;)

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
I can't wait for the updates.
Sry I wish I knew some scripters to
help you guys, but I don't.

-ChronicNightmare-

Delano

Wanderer
Years
  • Age 34
  • NYC
  • Seen Aug 25, 2009
yep

heres "chris". thing is i dont think he really looks like a "chris" i propose discussing a new name for him. maybe his middle name can be chris, as a ref to his creator. but i dont think he looks like a "chris" to me.
chrischara.jpg

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
I say we stick with the name. XD

Edit: We are still in need of a scripter and some spriters.

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
Just came to checkup on things, looks like its coming out nicely guys. ^^

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
heres "chris". thing is i dont think he really looks like a "chris" i propose discussing a new name for him. maybe his middle name can be chris, as a ref to his creator. but i dont think he looks like a "chris" to me.

What do you mean he "Doesn't look like a "Chris"" ? XD We can't just change his name, that'd be kinda strange...

But I must say, you have some crazy awesome Skillz in the Graphics department.

UPDATE: I got a working Dawn/Day/Dusk/Night System, all I need now is for the Windows to light up!

Dawn_Day_Dusk_Night.png

Last edited:

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
thats cool. is is script or event based? either way it adds an awsome feel to the game.

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
thats cool. is is script or event based? either way it adds an awsome feel to the game.

Its a script. I also have a weather system script. Heres a Screenshot of "Thunderstorm" at 9 AM:

rain.png

It was impossible to press PrtSc when the Lightning flash took place, but it looks so much better in game. You'll all see it when I release the demo.

There will be Random Rain and Thunderstorms in the Orange Islands!

Delano

Wanderer
Years
  • Age 34
  • NYC
  • Seen Aug 25, 2009
heres ashraf:
ashrafcopy.jpg
all of these arent the finished products, just sketches, ill do more refined pictures later, when everything is done with then characters and bios.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
I'll work ont he bio for Ashraf with youa nd will send it to Flameguru and then Hedgehogger or LusterKnight for spriting.

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
I posted his Bio. Now then, I redid Tangelo Island and added a "Port Section" and made the route a lot bigger. I'll show you guys on AIM.

For updates...Random Weather in the Orange Islands works! Expect more tonight ;)

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
OrangeIslandsMap.png

This is the Orange Islads map and
Solla-chan.jpg

Meet Rachel-another rival of the hero liek Chris and Silvver
She is 13 years old and 5'3
Rachel is the Daughter of Proffessor Ivy. She often gets lost, but still finds her way to places eventually. She is always trying to hep the hero as well as anyone else she can.

Well that's it folks! Expect more tonight.

Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2008
im made!!:disappoin i downloaded winrar but didnt work!!:disappoin .

but hey what kind sprites do u need?

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Okay, here are the Orange League people:

OrangeLeague.png

Can anybody make Charsets of them? Thanks. Big Update coming later tonight ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back