• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Advance Script

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
Years
02.png
Downloads (Beta 1):
http://krissel095.pytalhost.de/ascript/en-us/ascript-beta1-en_us.zip

Broken Link?

Ever since this morning, I've been trying to download this thing, but the link is still broken.

Anyway, your program gave me a wonderful first impression (Otherwise, I wouldn't be trying to download it ;) and I'm really desperate to test it out.

Also, I don't see your screenies anymore?

Complans

Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2015
Broken Link?

Ever since this morning, I've been trying to download this thing, but the link is still broken.

Anyway, your program gave me a wonderful first impression (Otherwise, I wouldn't be trying to download it ;) and I'm really desperate to test it out.

Also, I don't see your screenies anymore?

The thread is 6 months old.. not suprised.

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2015
Hey guys.
After a long time not showing up anything, we resmued working on AScript the scond time and redesigned the whole engine. It's now completely object orientated and running much faster then before.

We also implemented a huge plugin system and the complete system uses plugins to debug, format, parse and compile scripts so you can easily add your own section. There'll also be a new GUI with a lot new controls we are proud of and we still got many ideas, that weren't implemented in the last version.

We already made a comparison between the unoptimized ACompiler pre-alpha and XSE and came to the following result:

Advance Compiler:
0,0198 seconds
XSE Compiler: 0,581

The Advance Compiler has a speed advantage of about 30 times, which is really good for an unoptimized pre-alpha ;)

haefele will post some screenshots soon, because I'm not able to (I've not enough posts on pokecommunity to post screens...)

pspdude

:o super shinx?
Years
Can you upload this to a different host? I can't seem to dl it..

EDIT: Just noticed you guys just started working on it again and can't wait for the next release :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Wow. Update looks great. The interface is really nice, and I'm looking forward for more updates! Keep it up. :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2012
Hey guys.
We continued working on a executable version of advance script and finally got a little beta set up for you. ;)

We also implemented a completely new user interface and an extremly handy live debugger, which is running a debugging service in real time.

The small but important difference in comparison to XSE is our #text command, that you usually use for text sections. As the text had to fit in one line and had to be seperated using \n in the past, it's now usable as a normal text editor. You can easily add new lines and textboxes like this:

XSE:
#org @text
= Hello world\nThis is a new line\pThis is a new textbox.

Advance Script:
#text @text
Hello world
This is a new line

This is a new textbox

As you can see, it's much easier to handle text inputs in advance scripts, than it was in XSE ;)

User Interface:
qshC

Because it's an early beta version, we didn't find the time to translate the interface to english, sorry for that guys.

Download:
Advance Script Beta

Feedback ololol.

(Btw, sorry for spelling mistakes, we are german :D)

Frozen

Frosty
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
The download link and screenshots are broken. :/ But the features sound very nice, I'd love to try it out! :)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 3, 2013
The requested resource could not be loaded. libcurl returned the error:
Couldn't resolve host 'krissel095.pytalhost.de'

======

I found this error on the download link.. Maybe you can re-upload it on mediafire :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
The requested resource could not be loaded. libcurl returned the error:
Couldn't resolve host 'krissel095.pytalhost.de'

======

I found this error on the download link.. Maybe you can re-upload it on mediafire :)

on page 2 of this thread there is a download link to the beta so lets use that and not the link in the first post :)

Crimnor

» imperishable
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 31, 2020
The link is broken for me, why not uploading it as an attachment?
I dont think there will be any update any time soon. The author has been inactive for a while in both PokéCommunity and RomHackerResources.

Back