• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
I know this may have been answered before but the Lilycove Sewers are supposed to be based on Silvertone Sewers from Pokemon Identity right? I also like to play that ROM Hack, there will be a new demo next year which what we are getting close to. :)

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
I know this may have been answered before but the Lilycove Sewers are supposed to be based on Silvertone Sewers from Pokemon Identity right? I also like to play that ROM Hack, there will be a new demo next year which what we are getting close to. :)

They weren't meant to be based on Silvertone Sewers... but now you mention it, I can see the similarities. Damn it. I've been influenced!

this is my favorite hack! it has a great storyline but has a few graphical errors and a movement permission error when entering lillycove from the left also i love the puzzles

Explain this movement permission error, then I can fix it.

Yes this is, there's no ladder. Glitch? It's supposed to be below the girl right?

Probably. Since no one else has had this problem, I'm going to suggest this had something to do with your use of the Walk Through Walls cheat, which has caused other people problems at points during the game.

I like the fakemon, and the lemon made me laugh. Your hack looks cute, with some work you can make it sexy; good luck!

It's an orange.

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
I've got to say, this is one of the best hacks Ive ever played. It's creative, funny, and has a certain factor that most hacks lack. I've seen a few tile glitchs, but not enough to ruin the fun for me. Another thing I like is that the game appears to be updated frequently, there's nothing worse than a brilliant concept that never gets finished. Anyway, keep up the good work!

Ragnia

Hello
Years
He is up there - but those of you who fought Elder Longwei before the update, as I warned you about a while ago, will not find him up there. Don Pachi is hidden from view. I'll implement a way of revealing him in tomorrow's update, and in that update only.

You do give the Pachi Sword to him, though. I mean, come on. Who else would have the Pachi Sword? Although I guess giving him the Pachi Hammer would make more sense...

So um how exactly do you reveal him XD Because honestly I would like to complete the trading quest of tradingness.

Cutlerine

Years
So um how exactly do you reveal him XD Because honestly I would like to complete the trading quest of tradingness.

Er... I completely forgot about that. Next update, I promise. Seriously.

Besides, you can't complete the trading quest yet. There is no one to accept the Hajike Bird - and thus no one who will give you the final item to take to the secret location and summon the legendary Pokémon.

Ragnia

Hello
Years
Er... I completely forgot about that. Next update, I promise. Seriously.

Besides, you can't complete the trading quest yet. There is no one to accept the Hajike Bird - and thus no one who will give you the final item to take to the secret location and summon the legendary Pokémon.

Alright, I shall wait then. And when I said complete I meant complete what I can so far XD.

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
What do I do after I reach ForTree City? I beat Winona already.

Last edited:

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
I was thinking about getting an absol for no reason, is there a secret evo for absol?
And plus...this hack is by far, the most creative hack I really think this hack might win HOTM, or maybe if this finnishes HOTY.

Is there a secret evo of absol XD?
Anyway Cuterline, this hack is by far the most creative hack I ever seen, might win HOTM,or maybe when you finnish it HOTY XD.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutlerine

Years
I was thinking about getting an absol for no reason, is there a secret evo for absol?
And plus...this hack is by far, the most creative hack I really think this hack might win HOTM, or maybe if this finnishes HOTY.

Is there a secret evo of absol XD?
Anyway Cuterline, this hack is by far the most creative hack I ever seen, might win HOTM,or maybe when you finnish it HOTY XD.

What can I say? I'm a creative kind of guy, and I've got about a billion ideas still left to use. I'm going to start working on Snakewood again the day after Christmas, and hopefully there'll be something of an update sometime soon.

As for secret Absol evolutions, you'll have to find out for yourself. If there is one, it probably looks a bit like my current avatar, only more GBA-ish.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Just picked up the mini hack. Pissed that it was a hack of Fire Red. Played it and the Capture the Flag game doesnt complete for me. I had to use the Max Stats code to survive being poisoned until I found the kitchen....

Cutlerine

Years
Just picked up the mini hack. Pissed that it was a hack of Fire Red. Played it and the Capture the Flag game doesnt complete for me. I had to use the Max Stats code to survive being poisoned until I found the kitchen....

You do realise that if you die, you just lose one flag. That's it.

And I'm very frustrated about the Capture the Flag game. It only completes 50% of the time.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
You do realise that if you die, you just lose one flag. That's it.

And I'm very frustrated about the Capture the Flag game. It only completes 50% of the time.
I know that know, but still, it was pretty lame that the Flag game didnt finish. And I dont know why, but I cant ever get my VBA to play the game at higher than 85% when Ruby hacks can go up over 200%....Must be the graphics or something....

Cutlerine

Years
I know that know, but still, it was pretty lame that the Flag game didnt finish. And I dont know why, but I cant ever get my VBA to play the game at higher than 85% when Ruby hacks can go up over 200%....Must be the graphics or something....

I have no defence to offer except this: it follows in a grand tradition of unwanted Christmas presents. What you all wanted really was more Snakewood. But you got something unnecessary, unwanted and unusable instead.

That's impenetrability for you.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
What you all wanted really was more Snakewood. But you got something unnecessary, unwanted and unusable instead.
Eh, who cares the mini-hack was still good Cutlerine, sure I kinda wanted some more snakewood but now I want to play some more of that mini-hack! XD
The ending kinda left me on a cliffhanger though.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
I have no defence to offer except this: it follows in a grand tradition of unwanted Christmas presents. What you all wanted really was more Snakewood. But you got something unnecessary, unwanted and unusable instead.

That's impenetrability for you.
I just woke up when I posted this, so its gonna take a bit to wrap my head around it. Honestly, if it wasnt for the speed my VBA plays Fire Red hacks and that early game screwing up, the mini hack was pretty good.

Cutlerine

Years
Eh, who cares the mini-hack was still good Cutlerine, sure I kinda wanted some more snakewood but now I want to play some more of that mini-hack! XD
The ending kinda left me on a cliffhanger though.

I'll continue it at some point - the main reason I did it was that I seriously needed a break from Snakewood. Did you enjoy my new types? There were four: Light, Sound, Nuclear and Beauty, though you could only see Light and Sound types, since Glistenan was Light type and Kimplause's Growl was Sound type.

It'll be continued when I next need a break, which won't be for quite some time.

Sounds great to me! Can't wait for the full version.

There won't be a full version - but there will be a continuation at some point.

I just woke up when I posted this, so its gonna take a bit to wrap my head around it. Honestly, if it wasnt for the speed my VBA plays Fire Red hacks and that early game screwing up, the mini hack was pretty good.

OK.

Aw. When I last checked, there were exactly 493 posts here, which I found amaaazing (because I'm not in my right mind). I feel kind of deflated now, finding there are 497, and soon to be 498.

Anyway. Rant over. Snakewood update sometime next month, guys; maybe I'll complete a sidequest and put that in for New Year's Day, since I'm not going to be done with this main story for a while (the Necropolis is growing larger than even I anticipated. Stupid Star Wars and V for Vendetta references).

Back