• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Years
On a side note, I've read Cupcake and all the alternate endings. Good stuff for those who love gore. =D
Okay, well, never reading that and I'm slightly afraid to read any fanfic now. Not that I read much fanfic anyway. Too much work sorting through the bad ones to find the good ones.

What's your favourite moment in the show?
I think it's the very end of the last episode. It reminds me of midnight get-togethers with friends at a donut place and how they were some of the best moments I've ever had. That made the ending of the whole show (or season, I guess, since there's gonna be more) the best ending it could have been for me. And it made me want donuts.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years

Well, I have another moment that I forgot to add to my last post. Fluttershy's cheering. I found that funny and how Rainbow Dash groans that she's not trying hard enough.

On a side note, has anyone thought of an idea for a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RPG?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Yay!
Louder!
Yay!
Louder!
*deep breath*Yay!

And the Cutie Mark Chronicles, with all the flashbacks. The whole episode was adorable and amazing and the ending made me tear up.

On a side note, has anyone thought of an idea for a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RPG?
I believe there are a few out there. I can't think of any right now, but I have seen some around.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I was thinking about an RPG here on PokeCommunity.

This image proves one way why Rainbow Dash is awesome:

RainbowDash-OMG.gif

Last edited:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Well, I found it on ponychan, so maybe that's where you saw it?
My second favourite would probably have to be Twilight, with Rarity as a third.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
What's that, Rainbow Dash is your favourite Pony? Silly Sweet Candace, that's not how you spell Pinkie Pie. :P

I also realised; not epiphany, that I can at least imitate the Rainbow Dash thing when she says "oh my gosh" really fast. That's how much I like it. :D

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
My list of ponies in favourites order has got to be Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rarity and then Twilight Sparkle. Don't think of it as a bad thing. Think of it as the first four came really close in a race, like all within a second of each other, Rarity trained behind about three seconds, and Twilight Sparkle forgot how to run and lost epically.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
Okay, well, never reading that and I'm slightly afraid to read any fanfic now. Not that I read much fanfic anyway.
Well, not all fanfics are that gory. :C

I believe this video pretty much speaks for itself. (And no, don't ask me why Youtube suggests I watch Black's Friday. :/)

On the topic of favourite moments,

What's your favourite quote?
Mine is definitely, "It needs to be about 20% cooler."
I have seriously not heard a line that good in a cartoon in years. xD

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
And now the whole '20% cooler' has become an Internet meme, I think. With everyone posting something involving the '20% cooler' bit.
A tribute to how good this show actually is. I like how the guys involved in animating it are so receptive to their fans, and how the writing is always top notch. How else does something that is intentionally meant to be funny become a meme. Most memes that come from media these days spawn from things that aren't actually meant to be funny. Like Bear Grylls.

Back