• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What the poop is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
What the poop is this and why am I getting it? Especially since all I did was reply to someone's PM.

PpiDm8O.png

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Whilst trying to preview a new thread in Pokémon Clubs, this came up:

f0g0y4c.png

Never happened before :p

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
it came a few days ago thrice in one day and when it came the fourth time.. i just shut down my computer and started watching TV... xD
i really hate it

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
i've never seen it :x maybe certain styles have a higher chance to see it?? idk. i use chrome + bewitched so :(

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I don't think it is style-dependent. :p

But yeah, it is kinda annoying and I was actually a little scared the first time I got it because I thought it meant me being on PC was some sort of a danger to the community. And perhaps I need to stay the hell away from the forums. Yeah, stupid me. :p

Tackle

Pancham
Years
I saw that come up when I was editing my signature, that's very, very annoying.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Yeah. I was editing my profile a few hours ago and that thing popped up. I kind of thought PC had a virus or something or someone hacked the forums.
Is it just something that happens every now and in then? Cause I've never seen it.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
That's the thing I get when I try to edit my forum splash with CSS that twistedpuppy gave me. I think it has something to do with CSS, but I'm not entirely sure. But yeah, I've gotten that too. :(

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I was changing my avatar when it popped up. I think I remember something like this sometime ago, but, it only happened once, so... I thought it was just my computer at the time.

tnfsf11

This never happened to me so it's probably wrong with y'all's browsers, I'm using Qupzilla (a browser that you probably never heard of) & it's fine with me :D you could give that browser a try ;)

droomph

weeb
Years
I've never had this issue :p

Maybe you guys should use my ip lol

Okay but surrosly I've never gotten this message, so you might want to use me as a statistic.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
CloudFlare creates this message when certain bits of code are detected. It's faulty, as you see...

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Hm... I haven't gotten that message as of yet. But if I do... I'll be sure to state it here as well along with the screenshot.

It seems to me like it's some kind of PHP or JavaScript problem that CloudFlare has detected. Since it only seems to happen when sending a Private Message or posting a new thread. Hm... interesting.

Years
Yeah, I got this a little bit earlier today when I was attempting to change my avatar (and trying to include the optional message caused a failure). I remember this happening a few times about a year and a half - two years ago, but I hadn't seen it again until just this afternoon.

I'm glad to know that it isn't a virus/spyware or anything, I just hope it doesn't happen too often.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Happened for me last night when editing an old post. All it had in it was BBCode though - no CSS to trigger it there.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Did anyone actually put in the captcha and see what happened? Did it let you continue with what you were doing? I didn't trust it the few times I saw it, so I haven't done so myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back