• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The [NEW] Graphics School

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 30, 2009
Loki;; May i ask that when the teachers have made their homerooms to put a link in this thread to their homeroom in the class list? i have already linked Hazuki's and Poke'd's.

Tre_Al;; Your put down in the GIMP Design/Program Class, is that the class you wanted to be in, do you have photoshop or not?

Last edited:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
evilcheese: Hold your horses! xD Tre_Al was originally in your class, so you currently still only have 3 students. Wait until you have at least four.

Uryu: Sure thing~ I'll take note of it in the future.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
Years
I'll take another class ^^

Design Class - Teacher:evilcheese

Sign me up! Glad to see evilcheese so excited =) Can't wait...

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 30, 2009
Ok Great i put you in ^^,

And Latios's class has been made, i'm not sure Loki if you told him to, or i might of x.x, but it's done now so there's a link in the first post.

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 30, 2009
Can you please keep the discussion to a minimum, if you would like to welcome your students, talk about assignments etc. Please talk about it in your homeroom, in here it just leads to spam.

Loki;; Every once in a while, can you please check on homerooms make sure they're all in order and the teachers know what they are doing.

Also TEACHERS Remember to try and keep and archive of all your past assignments so students who are late can catch up.

Last edited:

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 30, 2009
You will be able to start teaching when you class status is OPEN FOR BUSINESS then you follow the instructions in the first post on how to make your own homeroom.

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
Years
Are we allowed to join more than one class?
I am currently in the Photoshop Design Class, but I would love to join one of the Photoshop banner making classes.
Is this allowed or is it one class at a time?

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
Years
Are we allowed to join more than one class?
I am currently in the Photoshop Design Class, but I would love to join one of the Photoshop banner making classes.
Is this allowed or is it one class at a time?
Yep. It's been mentioned earlier. You can take as many classes as you want.

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
Years
Goody goody then I'd love to join the Photoshop Banner making Intermediate level as well.
I'll pop into the homeroom and sign up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back