• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Bianca Or Cheren?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Cheren, she was hard headed, strong and willing to push forward. Not to mention she was an actual challenge and always had your back. And she was sorta cute :3
You might want to reconsider some of that. Cheren's a guy.

Years
I prefer Bianca, mostly because of her bubbly, epic and fun personality. I can also tells that she really cares for her pokemon, in fact, all pokemon. She's just so epic! She's also really fun to battle! And although she loses, she always says something positive afterwards! That's the spirit! :3

K1ngQu33n

Poke K1ng
Years
Bianca,
1. Shes always in an enthusiastic mood.
2. She always is polite and kind to you when you run into her in story mode.
3. She never let's anything bring her down.

What do you guys think?

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Both are really annoying characters as far as the storyline is concerned, but enjoy battling Cheren a lot more than I enjoy battling Bianca.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
WELP
My entire life is a lie.

It's okay! I thought Cheren looked like a girl at first too for a bit and found it strange when I realised he was definitely a guy. :( But really, neither have the greatest designs, but even still, Cheren's s better despite people getting his genders confused!

Years
This is difficult choice. Cheren is cool and smart trainer. His team level always higher than mine. He also challenging me. But for Bianca.... she is stubborn, slow, funny, and cute. Her team doesn't really challenging me. Okay, I choose Cheren because his personality and appearence are good as a young boy.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 11, 2012
Oh this is tough. They both remind of the Uryuu and Orihime from Bleach who are my favorite characters.

I like both of their teams and I feel that they fit them especially since I chose Oshawott; Snivy was made for Cheren and Tepig is just so cute with Bianca(Oshawott can fit well too). Even though Bianca gives up half way through, I always found her harder than Cheren(what is that Mushama made of? It takes forever for me to KO it) and I felt so guilty that I made her feel inferior.

In the end, I have to with Cheren. I just have soft spot for his archetype.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Cheren's annoying and gets in the way whereas Bianca is funny and has an interesting team, so I prefer Bianca n.n Her team is more fun to fight then Cheren's and she's a lot less irritating in the story, so I prefer her appearances much more than Cheren. Plus Cheren's hair is silly x]

MVPokeStory

Nom Nom Nom
Years
I like Cheren because through most of the game he was more challenging unless you played the post game you vsed Bianca with some high lvls but other than that Cheren was more challenging.

vlay

Picnicker
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
I like Bianca because she cute, clumsy, and beautiful. Even though she little clumsy, but at BW2 she look more smart and beauty :D

Back