• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V2

Melody

Banned
Years
...Honestly all that BS about Comic Sans MS is false.

Seriously, it's a very pleasing font if you ask me. Honestly, I think people who "Hate" it do so because they think it's "Cool" which I think is totally LAME. xD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Everyone's allowed to have their own opinions, Pachy. It just so happens that a large portion of us do dislike comic sans ms. :)

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
When you see official paperwork written in a font with the name "Comic" on its name, you'll realize why Comic Sans has as many lovers as haters.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
It would be good if my word processing programs worked. All that Microsoft Office stuff just doesn't work on my computer, so I'm stuck with a notepad, which is by default, some sort of Trebuchet MS or something.

It's not that Comic Sans looks bad, but everyone misuses it. Just like people using Papyrus wrongly.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Yeah, I used to use all shifty fonts... but nowadays, meh. Not necessary. I just use the default, which, because I'm on my laptop with Word 2007, is Calibri 11. I swear that thing is the tiniest default font in existence. The spacing is tiny, the spacing is tiny, the letters are tiny and it's size 11. ._.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
Years
YES THIS IS IN HG/SS RELATED THINGS

K SO

FEAROW IS THE ULTIMATE IN-GAME POKE

it has soloed the entire game for me thus far, rip Scyther, Pidgeotto, Miltank, and Gengar even without grinding and dodging most of the trainers. I'm flabbergasted.

Years
Ughhhh I haven't played SoulSilver since B/W came out. The funny thing is, I ahve 70 hours in that game whereas in White I'm reaching 500.

Anyway, anyone else annoyed by the Safari Zone?

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
You do know this is in challenges, right? XD
But to answer your question, I don't really use the Safari Zone too much. I've never really been interested in it.

Years
Yeah I knew it was this place, and I was participating in one with my friends.

We chose Pokemon from the Safari Zone to use, and had to catch the first one we saw.

Whoever won, we would have to do whatever they said for a week (in other words, slaves).

We were using multiple game cartridges, and we decided to keep one of them in the post-game.

I chose Bagon.

I saw it's catch rate, and how many days it took.

I lost the challenge without even getting a chance.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
Years
For my UMC, I didn't realize Cynthia would be able to expose so many of my weaknesses. I have to do a lot of training to get past her. D:

Back