• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
He is such a cute hamster. I remember seeing a GBA game called Hamtaro but i didn't give it a shot.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Way to repeat what I just posted 15 minutes ago ;;

I thought the hamsters themselves were adorable, just couldn't get into it for some reason.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I hadn't even heard of it until you guys mentioned it sometime ago. What exactly is it, aside from a hamster with oversized eyes?

Irrelevant, but it's kind of funny that you guys were teasing me yesterday. Apparently people offline have begun teasing about it, as well. I was referred to as that friend's girlfriend several times today. I was given permission to "deck him anytime" (referring to the guy that was teasing me and that friend) by the teacher. Heck yes. I might have to take advantage of that offer sometime.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I have absolutely no clue on the Hamtaro show. But now that we are drifting to night, how was everyone's day?

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
@Somniac: I don't want anything in particular. Just with "JNathan" on it please.

How about this? I'll chuck you a PM with it in too if you like.

I2yupyU.gif

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Pretty good. It snowed like 1cm in parts of my town, so school was out despite exams being today.
Only in Tennessee would school be out for that much snow. Well, pretty much anywhere in the US south is like that regarding snow.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Really? 1cm? What I wouldn't give to have a snow day...

We need like above 1 meter so that the school close down in Montreal =/

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Goodnight, Nathan. c:

But now that we are drifting to night, how was everyone's day?
Long. T;
On the upside, though, my best friend did seem very excited about a Pokemon battle. She pretends to hate it. I had to pretend not to be excited so she wouldn't just get ticked off and smack me. I did have to deal with her younger sister giving me grief that I eat pork, though.

Last edited:

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Really? 1cm? What I wouldn't give to have a snow day...

We need like above 1 meter so that the school close down in Montreal =/

We've had days where we were out as a precaution, like the day before it's supposed to snow they cancelled school. It's already happened twice this year, and both times there was no snow.

Sir Codin

No one's asked me for a Pokemon battle yet, despite my signature displaying my Black 2 code.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Wow, lucky you LOL.

I remember back in high school we had a HUGE snowstorm, and I mean HUGE.
The city bus for our school was cancelled because of the weather so we had to walk to school and when we arrived there, the doors were closed and me and my friends were like wtf?
And 15 minutes later, after freezing outside, the principal was like, the weather is getting worst, go home everyone.

I was like -_______________________________-
Had to WALK home in the snowstorm and it takes like about 20 minutes to get back home. Ugh, I'll always remember that day...

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
The biggest snowstorm we've had was like almost 2 feet maybe. I'm sure that's nothing for you but here it's only happened like twice in the last 20 years.

Oh wow that sucks. :[ They should have closed school earlier, but I doubt they do that in Montreal; I'm pretty used to them announcing in advance that we're out. :P

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
What?
She was playing her brother's copy of Diamond version, battling the Elite 4 with a randomly selected team. Afterward, she wanted me to help her select the team (I just had to scroll through his PC boxes until she said to stop, and the Pokemon I was currently viewing would go to her team) after I caught her brother rigging it to give her a weak team.

Yup. We have no lives.

I've never had to walk anywhere far in the snow, aside from willingly. Because I used to trespass on some company's property with my sister and her fiance to sled during winter.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
That's awesome, Jz. x:
We haven't had any decent snow this year. Just a few inches here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back