• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kalos and some Mega Pokemon

Ryz

Years
First, I had posted this last night but asked for it to be deleted, I didn't know if people would like it.. I got a little sad from a mod from another forum... wasn't feeling very well about myself. So I thought it'd bring it back.
Let me say this: I CREATED NONE OF THESE!
This resource has static sprites for all Kalos Pokemon and quite a few megas. They were part of a public resource here. Download link at the bottom.
I just reformatted them for use with essentials. I resized them rather crudely, so if you zoom into pixel view there might be some distortion. Not noticeable in game as far as I know. I tested about 50 of them. I don't have time to test ALL of them.

From yesterday's post I added some more sprites. All icons and some of the unaccpeted sprites from the other resource. Icons are from a different resource, thanks to mej71 for the link to that.
The unaccpeted ones aren't as high quality as the others, so they're in a seperate folder just in case you don't want them. They are reformatted for essentials though.

Just a heads up, all the variatios of the Flabebe line are not included. I may do them at a later time.
I may also include some of the other unaccepted megas. They aren't super high quality but to me, look good enough to use.
These include all Kalos Pokemon, the megas included are below.

Megas Included:
Spoiler:
'
You have to credit EVERYONE in the below spoiler if you want to use this.
Spoiler:

If you are going to use this for your project you have to do these three things
Put all the names in the above spoiler in your post
Include this post, not required, but I'd like to help other people too.
Also include a link to the post I got the sprites from.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=314422

That's about it. This time I'm keeping it. I was just feeling pretty down all day yesterday... so that swhy I asked for it to be removed. I just didn't think people would like it.

Download Link

Back