• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Youkai Academy (OOC thread)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Can I reserve for a student? Done

Name: Nerina Aqua Mizutani

Nickname: Rina or Ice Queen.

Age: 18 (her appearance is 18, she is actually 118 years old which is still young for a mermaid, she keeps her youthful appearance by draining human males)

Youkai: Mermaid

Appearence: Human Form:
Spoiler:

Youkai Form:
Spoiler:

Personality: Nerina is the type of girl who has two different sides. She shows herself as a very cold person to people she doesn't know or like. She does't act like she is better than others thought just showing indifference to what goes on around her. For example if she sees a fight she'll ignore it unlike most people who will encourage it. She sees other people's problems as none of her business. With boys she is even colder to them because she isn't looking for a relationship and hates it when guys flirt with her or stare at her because of her looks. Since she can be so cold an emotionless some people have taken to calling her Ice Queen. Though it isn't impossible to break through her cold exterior personality, to her friends Nerina is actually a very warm and sweet person. She's also very protective and won't take it if someone is mean to her friends. Nerina can be friends with males but it is a little harder to get used to hanging around them without being cold at first.

History: Nerina was born to the Mizutani clan, a clan of mermaids that reside in the Bermuda Triangle. Growing up her mother taught her their way of living and Nerina discovered that her clan was responsible for a lot of the disappearances in the area. As a young mermaid the others of the clan had to help her drain humans for youth since she wasn't strong enough to do so on her own yet. She remained looking like a twelve year old for 100 years before she took a break from draining youth despite her mothers protests. She was done with being stuck at the age of 12 and with the her grandmothers permission she went to the Youkai academy. For the next six years she didn't feed until she turned 118 years old gaining the appearance of an 18 year old girl. As soon as that happened she started to feed on the youth of men in the close town that no one would miss only needing to feed once a year to keep her youth, but she can feed more if she wants.

Dorm: C

Last edited:

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Y'know, as I started writing I noticed that it'll be a little inconsistent as long as these teachers have no SUs and are simply NPCs, reason being that each RPer portrays how the class progresses differently, and because of this they end up controlling the teacher NPCs as well, which would be fine if it weren't for the fact that several RPers control the same NPC teacher at some points.

I am a teacher and coincedentaly your homeroom teacher. And i believe i was bunnied

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
i'll make SU's for two teachers then, ATTENTION!! Dorm-B! You guys have a homeroom teacher! WestSideConnection! Pls don't go using NCP's when you have a teacher! Only Dorm-A and Dorm-C can use NCP and soon i will take that over and then no one is allowed to take over for the teacher! This is very important information so if you read this write "New York" in your next comment!

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Hey Pink would it be ok if I made a Homeroom teacher that used to live in New York

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(ooc: ATTENTION!! Dorm-B! You guys have a homeroom teacher, WestSideConnection. Please don't go using NCP's when you have a teacher. Only Dorm-A and Dorm-C can use NCP and soon i will take that over and then no one is allowed to take over for the teacher, this is to prevent futher confusion. This is very important information so if you read this write "New York" in your next comment in the OOC!

I will tell you when i completly take over the NCP's, SD is busy at the moment so i guess i have to take it over myself)

Um, I'm more comfortable controlling one character, so I wouldn't know which teacher I'm controlling.

Actually, I'm confused. Which classroom is each Dorm-A B & C student RPer in? 3 classrooms, which RPers are in the same class together?

Sapphire Rose

Years
Rafael- yup that's okay.

SD- you can see who's in the same dorm in the folder" Dorms" also i earlier told everyone in which classroom they were o.o .... dorm-A is in classroom 2, Dorm-B is in classroom 3, Dorm-C is in classroom 6.
i think our dorm is complete already, and i'm not sure but i think Dorm-B was too.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Beegu- that's why i'm gonna do an advertize in the RDT to ask for teachers ^^ we need new teachers, three would be alright already, alot more would be great ofcourse

Sapphire Rose

Years
Grayscale- it's explained in the folder onimodoki, onimodoki can imitate powers, every onimodoki has his own kind over power too, some can make swords of their arms etc. Choose your power and i'll tell you if it's okay or not.

Juniebug- that's okay with me, some spions in the school would be fun.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
I was thinking that Hyo could go to destroy the school. When he finds out that Kitsune is in there, he disguises as a teacher by capturing one, saying he was sick, and then spying on Kitsune.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Juniebug- uhmmm... So that Kitsune won't become to main character/Most important character in this RP i want him to psy on the other students too, this is because in this RP everyone is just as important, if you are alright with this you are free to make his SU or let anyone else make his SU, if anyone wants to control him.

Last edited:

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
I don't mind if that happens, but remember, Hyo is mostly connected with her family, since Kitsune's great grandfather killed Hyo's father, the Panther Lord.

If someone makes Hyo's SU, remember to make him know that his father was killed by Kitsune's ancestor.

Back